regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:10 PM

No that we've established a base-line for the
judgmental types out there...someone tell me
why this women had to resign that doesn't
have to do with her chosen-skin color or self-
identification?
Sure.....she's a loony b!tch.

so she's crazy for wanting to fit in with her siblings? she's crazy for wanting to fit in at her college?

and she's a ***** why? because she's woman? or because you said?

are you her neighbor? do you have first-hand knowledge of her bitchyness?

please have some logic
Go home, youre drunk

:laughing:

Sorry Isaac, but that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 11:04 PM

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:58 PM
bigsmile show up wearing nothing but a badge!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:50 PM

you mean like our presidents over the last 200 years?
or the membership of the fortune five hundred?
or CONGRESS,,,,lol

oh wait, thats WHITE,, did that mean being white is a requirement in any of these places,,?

laugh

Are you implying that a black person should be drawn at random to be given a fortune 500 company just so there is representation of your race in that sector of society?

White wasn't a requirement but it was a result of an organization that sought to look out for the advancement of it's own race, just like the good ol NAACP.

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:44 PM
Exactly as predicted...."white chicks is just a harmless ol movie".

And a black person outed for being white and terminated for "lying" would be viewed as a victim of discrimination. BECAUSE, why did he have to conceal his race in the first place?

Why deny the truth. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

Employers aren't even legally permitted to ask you your race prior to your being hired. AND, you NEVER are required to answer the question if you choose not to.

Even if her own family initiated the publicity, it was not up to them whether she continued in her employment or not. While she may have resigned, we all know how those situations work.

Truth of the matter is, a white woman was NOT desired to lead a chapter of the NAACP (which does nothing for the advancement of any other people, which is bigoted).

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:22 PM
just curious...are some of your friends white? and do you think white people are bigoted?

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 10:19 PM
It IS about discrimination...Why else would it become such a priority to "out" this woman for being white?

And what would you say if a black person who pretended to be white were "outed" for being black and cajoled into resigning their high ranking position in a "white" organization?

You would shout, "FOUL", "Discrimination", "Bigotry", "Racism"!

Doesn't matter how cuckoo the Black person was perceived to be.

Kinda like all the snarky "black face" comments by the same people who laugh at the wayans brothers "white face" in the movie white chicks.

Double standards are not okay.

And the entire matter is....

RIDICULOUS!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 09:59 PM

With all the demands for black representation in leadership roles of every public, private, and governmental enterprise, what is wrong with some white leadership in the NAACP?

You may want to read the the thread, & links. She is a lier & she resigned from the NAACP - doesn't look like she much much choice, but to step down.

And another link... about upcoming stardom / famous for being infamous

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/race-faker-rachel-dolezal-reality-show-agent-publicist/

:laughing: I DON'T want to read the rest of the thread or the links!

She said she was black to get a job in a "black" organization. It worked. My question is why all the buzz about her being a liar and none about her having to lie in order to land the position with the organization?

Those clamoring for acceptance and promotion to leadership roles without consideration for their race are now demonizing a woman for concealing her race to gain a leadership role in their organization?

Ridiculous.

Discrimination is discrimination is discrimination.

Looks to me like some of her best friends are bigots! :laughing:

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 09:49 PM
What is love?
Baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

I don't believe love is so much an emotion as an intentional act. One must have an ability to love and the desire to demonstrate that ability to another.

If you lack the ability of course you question the validity and existence of this "unattainable" pursuit.

Because "romantic" love does not currently exist in my life does not mean t does not exist. Love, too, survives.

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 09:13 PM
surprised it worked!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 09:04 PM
With all the demands for black representation in leadership roles of every public, private, and governmental enterprise, what is wrong with some white leadership in the NAACP?

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:59 PM
blushing kiss her cheeks....all four of 'em

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:56 PM

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:53 PM

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:51 PM

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:49 PM
:banana:

AND America's favorite hillbilly!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:27 PM
:banana:

What dance party would be complete without this guy?

EVERYBODY - DO THE PEE WEE HERMAN!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:14 PM
bigsmile I would tighten the knots and tear up the ransom note - I'm keeping this one!

regularfeller's photo
Tue 06/16/15 08:09 PM
until their bellies appear pregnant with

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25