Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:11 PM

The answer is- that when you finally find someone that you connect on so many levels with, you don't want to screw something like that up for a little piece of azz. I waited for 6-7 months to meet Angel and I'd still be kicking myself if I went out and played the field.

Don't get me wrong, there has to be a pre established timeframe in meeting the person. But without the physical part of the relationship bogging things down, you really, really, get to know the person on a different level. At least that's how it worked for us.

I agree Peccy, Jon and I didn't meet face to face for four months, and six months after that he proposed.

I am still in NY and he is in Idaho, but very soon that will be changing (fingers crossed). Trust is very important to both of us and it runs deep between us. The distance can be a problem when it comes to the physical aspect but one thing to keep on mind...the anticipation of getting time together, makes things exciting. devil :banana:

flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:09 PM

I want to extend my stoop, but I don't have the correct building permits...who needs sex or love when you have a stoop with all of the friends in the world? Well, okay, they are my friends but I'm not really their friend...

They think you're a wonderful host though.....laugh

Well, they don't really have a choice in the matter...

Yeah, that's the part that sucks, when you don't have a choice.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:08 PM

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:06 PM
You should be pleased, none of the guys I ever tried to be with considered me a keeper. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:59 PM

My 6 year old daughter: why are you picking me up from school early?

Me: because I have to take you to the doctor.

Daughter: am I gonna get a shot?

Me: no, they have to check your peepee to see if you have an infection. The doctor is going to have you pee in a cup.

Daughter: *laughing hysterically* He should just get a toilet like everyone else!!!

laugh Cute.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:57 PM
If you say so, Peccy......

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:46 PM
Edited by Calleigh12 on Wed 02/03/10 04:05 PM
waving

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:43 PM
Less aggressive women? Where? Most women I know are b!tches.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:42 PM
I might consider it if the people where I lived knew the purpose of soap and water....sick

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:30 PM
You're right though, TxsGal, angry women can do a lot of damage, having a gun would be a plus.:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:28 PM

Shshshsh ya want to win a war send a million women with PMS give them rifles and watch them come home in no time.....:thumbsup: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

laugh drinker

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:26 PM
Awesome. I've never tried it, so I'm hoping it looks good on me.
I keep getting shooting pains in my side, I wonder if I'm dying.
I wish I was drunk, just totally sloppy drunk. And somewhere else.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:22 PM

Hope your date goes well, Lori.flowerforyou

It did..were doing dinner tonight :smile:

Omg, squeeee!!! I'm so happy for you! Huge hugs!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:20 PM
Thankfully, no, I don't. But welcome anyway.waving

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:19 PM
It's good practice though. Maybe one day I'll join the convent, after I convert to Catholicism, and then I'll be comfortable being silent all the time.:angel:

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:17 PM
Time for a lobotomy, I need one too!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:15 PM

keep my mouth shut, keep my mouth shut.. don't way a word...

Me too! It's hard to do, isn't it? It's really killing me....flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:14 PM
Now I'm thinking how I need to go get the clothes out of the dryer, put more in, put some more clothes into the washer, and dye my hair. Ugh, I need a wife. But I hate women. So I'm screwed.sad

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:07 PM
yep

Ever been so scared you wanted to throw up?

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 03:06 PM
Now I wish I still lived in Michigan.laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25