Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:51 PM
Yeah, I've been using avast for a long time and I love it. I only switched because it came with the internet, but god, it messed up system, never again.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:25 PM
The Eighteenth Angel.
You spelled it right.
Ugh, caffeine withdrawals are horrible!!!!

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:24 PM
You'd think they'd discontinue it if it's crap. I just can't believe it came with the ISP. My original anti-virus was just fine, but they were like, don't you want to use ours? You paid for it.....yet I'm paying for ****. Thanks for that.

In other news, it's coffee time, so that's what I'm thinking about. Well, that and something else I can't say here.drinker

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:22 PM
I still :heart: (blank).
It's time for coffee.
That movie was really good, yet really weird at the same time.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 10:21 PM

I want to extend my stoop, but I don't have the correct building permits...who needs sex or love when you have a stoop with all of the friends in the world? Well, okay, they are my friends but I'm not really their friend...

They think you're a wonderful host though.....laugh

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 08:22 PM
What is this relationship thing that you speak of?huh

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 08:21 PM

I'm thinking about failure right now. Wonderful epic failure. My old friend. Embrace me.

flowerforyou Consider yourself embraced

Thanks. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 08:12 PM

Aww Calleigh, if you got some time to kill you gotta check out
http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/
and
http://www.overheardinnewyork.com/

Those links are funny!!!laugh

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 08:06 PM
It was weird, we changed internet providers, so they had their own anti-virus software, which they "recommended" ie. forced on me. So I uninstalled my old one and put theirs on. Soon my cpu fan was running all the time and whenever I tried to click a link in yahoo, it locked up. It was crazy. I got rid of it and no more problems. Weird.....

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 08:00 PM
depends on who i'd be going out with.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:56 PM
Happy Cow.:banana:

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:56 PM
How much better my computer is after I got rid of that godawful McAffee.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:55 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 06:36 PM
Cute doggie.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:53 PM

I might also have your affliction, as to read YOU,
might become my new addiction.
1+1=9 as it has to be!! 2 plus your new lucky number,,,wink..
Very nice ------roll-to-it,and it kept me to its end,,bravo girl..
drinker :heart:

Thank you.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:43 PM

Actually I hate romance novels, always have. I read horror stories, true crime, thrillers, maybe some science fiction. I think romance novels are part of the reason so many women are disillusioned about love.

^yes the fairy tale white picket fence and fabio...lmao

interesting, ok so you were spared the moments spent in spousal abuse, why not adopt a maintenance man who is house broken...lmao

No offense, but I don't want any men near me. I'd turn gay but I hate women, so that won't work either.drinks

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:39 PM
I'd take up drink but I'm too poor to afford it.winking

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:38 PM

Thanks Dancere. I'm working on that. My writing is helping me. That, and convincing myself that some things are just what they are, and I can't change them, nor should I really try to.flowerforyou

DearHeart ... From angst? Great ART! Some compensation, uh? ... ohwell

"I could always live better in my art, than in my own life" ... Chekov ... flowerforyou

Lawdy, is that EVER me! And you, I'd dare to guess ... :wink:

Oh definitely. I think I should start offering to pay men to treat me like **** just so I can get some great poems from it.rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:32 PM
Thanks Ashlee and Gossip.flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 05:24 PM
Thank you, Ainjel.flowerforyou

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25