Community > Posts By > Calleigh12

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 06:05 PM

I want to extend my stoop, but I don't have the correct building permits...who needs sex or love when you have a stoop with all of the friends in the world? Well, okay, they are my friends but I'm not really their friend...

They think you're a wonderful host though.....laugh

Well, they don't really have a choice in the matter...

Yeah, that's the part that sucks, when you don't have a choice.

I don't think it is all that bad for them, they have a blanket and a candle...once in awhile I even feed them...

I think I'll send them a care package- some incense, a few trinkets, some books to read, and a box of Dove chocolates. Should make the time go faster.tongue2

I think the mailman must of ran off with the candles you sent...I, uh, well, never recieved them...

That bastard! Next time I'll wrap them better, in heavy paper, so he can't pick up on the smell.....

That might work...but they really don't need the candles, I mean, they still have about a quarter of the one left...don't know how they lit it, but they did...

A quarter of a candle? That won't last long, this time I'm sending 2 cases, so they won't run out. I think I'll add a small blade to the box, too... Oh hell, I wrote that down!frustrated

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:59 PM

I want to extend my stoop, but I don't have the correct building permits...who needs sex or love when you have a stoop with all of the friends in the world? Well, okay, they are my friends but I'm not really their friend...

I don't think it is all that bad for them, they have a blanket and a candle...once in awhile I even feed them...

I think I'll send them a care package- some incense, a few trinkets, some books to read, and a box of Dove chocolates. Should make the time go faster.tongue2

I think the mailman must of ran off with the candles you sent...I, uh, well, never recieved them...

That bastard! Next time I'll wrap them better, in heavy paper, so he can't pick up on the smell.....

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:57 PM
Grapes?

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:56 PM

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:50 PM
Strawberries are better than bananas.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:46 PM
I always sound like a moron on the phone.laugh

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:38 PM

The next time I act like a fresh b!tch, that's going to be my excuse- the pot cookies made me do it.drinker

:thumbsup: me too!

laugh :banana:

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:33 PM

i just talked to a michigan boy on the phone! :heart:

ah, that made my day ... even though it was very random.

Random can be fun.drinker

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:31 PM
The next time I act like a fresh b!tch, that's going to be my excuse- the pot cookies made me do it.drinker

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 05:27 PM
You're very sweet, thank you.flowers

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:39 PM

thank you, C., I've enjoyed your work, it is very honest open, peace

flowerforyou Thanks.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:38 PM
It's beautiful. Driving along the highway or on the turnpike is fabulous, makes you feel so tiny, compared to the majestic mountains. I just hate the twisty town roads, and the steep hills. But visually it's gorgeous.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:31 PM
laugh They might hang me for that!

I'll just wait til I move somewhere else to find a clean man.

My stomach feels weird...

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:27 PM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:26 PM
Oh I know there are some good ones. I just have to move out of West Virginia to find them. And I'm not sure where I want to live, some place flat, definitely, I'm sick of these freaking mountains.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:24 PM
I'm not sure of the title, but I'm pretty sure Tori Spelling was in it.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:19 PM
Can't be worse than the blatant disregard I get from the earthly guys.laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:18 PM
Good, I need a change, something lighter than my normal boring brown.

I wish I lived around attractive men, kinda sucks to look decent and live around ugly men who don't bathe.

I think I should eat, but I don't want to.

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:17 PM
laugh I still feel it, I just figured it was stupid of me to post it. I think I will look into it though, I'd make a good nun. And I get to wear a gold wedding band and be married to Jesus. Yayyyyy!!!

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 04:13 PM
stupid, silly cow:banana:

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25