Muchacho's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:34 PM
glad to be back its been a whiledevil

Muchacho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:33 PM
devil

Muchacho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:07 PM

I am always tripping over things that are not there...I run into walls, doors and I even slip and fall down stairs...One time last summer I was walking around the pool at our old appartment with my cute new sandals "and yes they had a heel on em" I had a bag with all my son's stuff and my stuff including the faceplate to my car stereo when all of a sudden I wanlked to close to the edge lost my balance and fell straight into the pool bag and all...Did I meantion I was fully clothed?? The pool was packed that day too...The funniest part of it all was I kept screaming "the face to my stereo" "save it"...noway laugh laugh laugh

It worked after about 12hrs of fully drying out!!!bigsmile drinker drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh devil

Muchacho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:01 PM
well i have one but its not about me its about some one who i liked but she didnt like me and was kinda mean about it. well my older brother had a girl friend and none the less she had a little sister my age well my brother and his girl want to hook us up well she was the real pretty type and i was still tryin to loose the baby fat well we went to the movies a couple of time and it was great but the one time that we met some of her friends well then it happened she acted like she wasnt their with me and went off with her friends i was crushed so after a couple years had gone by my brother and his girlfriend were not together anymore and well i had turned into my own butterfly and my brother had come back from boot camp and called his old girlfriend up cuz they stayed friends and they were going to hook up well i wanted to go along just to show here what she missed out on so we went and well the older sis did the stay here and i will tell u what he looks like bit but i told my brother that i was going to stay in the car and then make a late entrance but the older sis didnt see me come so she thought that i didnt come and my brother didnt tell her so i wait and then i knock on the door and they let me in and the older sis was cought up with all the talk and she never told her sis that i did show up and as we r chating along the younger sis walks in to one room from the other and pauses and looks at me and looks at her sis and started yelling cuz she just realized that she had not taken off her facle hair cream off i laughed so hard it was her just dessurtsdevil

Muchacho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:41 PM
well this one time a band camp..........lol joke

no realy i was alot younger and had met some very pretty girls we all hung around together and we would go to clubs together and we had a realy good time dancing . well it got to the point that we were realy good and when i got a wedding invite i took my friends to the wedding thinking that i was going to blow away some old friends with the hot girls and the good dancing well they were like wow they r hot and i was like yes then we started dancing and i was doing ok till i did a move wrong and one of the girls sat on the back of my head and we fell to the floor while still on my head needless to say we left after that and never went back to my old townlaugh laugh laugh devil

Muchacho's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:31 PM
well sounds like to me that she want to be pretty for some one else and not for her self. some times when we try to make other people happy instead of our selfs we tend to start thinking we r not up to par but if start trying to make our selfs happy and not worry about if u r pretty to some one else then we will be more happy but thats me for me im a good looking person i think and thats what counts.flowerforyou

Muchacho's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:29 PM

My friend!

u got it babe

gets payed to just sit their loldevil

Muchacho's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:25 PM
deaddevil

Muchacho's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:22 PM
works as a jar openerdevil

Muchacho's photo