Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:38 AM
dont break my heart by Billy ray

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:35 AM
no im the devil i ate 2 babysdevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:33 AM
well ummmm nvm loldevil ok i dont mind if some doesnt repond to my poems as long as they read them

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:31 AM
uhg oga MINE GHU GHUGA MINE HICKER OOGABOOGAdevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:30 AM

I have a group of friends on here whose posts I really enjoy -some people have called us a clique- I don't think we are, but I guess any group that hangs together a lot could be called that..I don't think we are insecure..we just enjoy each other. I personally thought that the people who called us that were insecure. I can't help but make friends on here, and some people seem to be upset by that.
I thing it's really just when we respond to our most frequent friends we sometimes get caught up with them and miss others replies. I know I've been guilty...I catch it sometimes, but wonder how many times I don't. frown I lose my threads a lot too....and never respond at all. Ooops! Sorry anybody!

OMG! I need more coffee or something ...can't get a quote in line today! laugh

I just respond to anything I think is on point or really funny..

funny its realy funnydevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:29 AM

Lexy is ignoring me right here in this thread.... see how it's done folks? laugh
Good morning lilith! flowerforyou

Good morning... !! smokin

what morning crap forgot to fall asleepdevil oh well good morning to u guys flowerforyou devil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:27 AM
oh and good luckdevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:25 AM
what sorry didnt get that..........hehehedevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:23 AM
BABE the otherr whyt meetdevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:22 AM
fall asleep and your FIREDdevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:19 AM

My girls weren't all THAT into it. But, I understand a lot of Mom's think the hosts are hot. laugh

realy even after the see them in that shirt they weardevil man no wonder im not dating im wearng the wrong shirtdevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:15 AM
what no luv for me i said hi to lollaugh

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:12 AM

i killed at least 5 threads and have been ignored in every thread i posted in

whats wrong with me? frown

(i'm sure i won't get an answer because it's ignore-Jonas day :cry: )

Well, I have discovered that there are a couple of cliques here whose members will only reply to posts made by other members of their cliques. I have tried to interact with them but it's clear that I'm not one of "them" so they ignore me. Eventually I figure out who their cliques consist of and I just don't bother with those people anymore.

cliques are full of insecure people laugh

I have a group of friends on here whose posts I really enjoy -some people have called us a clique- I don't think we are, but I guess any group that hangs together a lot could be called that..I don't think we are insecure..we just enjoy each other. I personally thought that the people who called us that were insecure. I can't help but make friends on here, and some people seem to be upset by that.

im in her group....haha...love u hikerdrinker devil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:09 AM
it happens to everyone i just killed the oh well thread loldevil and all i said was hidevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:08 AM
Edited by Muchacho on Thu 05/08/08 07:08 AM
kill kill kill die die die devil nvm cant kill this one so dont feel bad u got a gift devil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:05 AM
tryin to kill this onedevil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:04 AM
well i will say this hiflowerforyou

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 07:01 AM
laugh laugh

i killed at least 5 threads and have been ignored in every thread i posted in

whats wrong with me? frown

(i'm sure i won't get an answer because it's ignore-Jonas day :cry: )

Well, I have discovered that there are a couple of cliques here whose members will only reply to posts made by other members of their cliques. I have tried to interact with them but it's clear that I'm not one of "them" so they ignore me. Eventually I figure out who their cliques consist of and I just don't bother with those people anymore.

I would like to refute that but I can't because you are not a member of my clique.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh devil

Muchacho's photo
Thu 05/08/08 06:59 AM
drinker drinker drinker smooches to hiker smoochesdrinker drinker drinker

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25