Community > Posts By > estell

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 06:36 PM
How do i delete a topic in forum? of course that i started.

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 04:35 PM
recentlly i have dated really weathy man very nice man we only go out when he wants to dine out';he's so so busy that when he wants to send for me once I'm packed to catch my flight or train something happens that he cancels on me, he doesnt like to text or talk on the phone hmmm lol,so what am i to do? i want someone to do things with more then dining and wanting to marry me and we've never did the ooo baby baby "I m so so scared of marriage but i do not want to go on dating and dating and being cancelled on " what am i to do ?
so anyway thats how i ended up here on mutual match trying to find a perfect match....but thus far all i've gotten are wanting to chat interviews, i can only talk so long on phone are texting I want some time, still I'm so so seriously needing someone to tell me how do i get my friend to not want this marriage i dont want to ever marriage again i want someone to spend always with of course not every moment with but not just to dine with, i want to fall in love then i will put the " Boom sha ka la ka! on that special one.

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 03:46 PM

I met a man two days ago on here...we e-mailed back and forth...he asked me if I would like to meet for coffee today...at a certain place with a 3 hour window..of time..I said I would love to...just close up the time limit a little for me...never heard from him ...today ...so I sent him a message saying "I gues we aren't meeting for coffee , I don't think that was very nice" ...I freed my afternoon so I could meet him and then he's a Houdini.....now you see him ..now you don't...why do people do this...I can't say men because I know men who have gone through the same thing...what are they thinking..and why talk to someone in the first place or aske the to meet and then disappear..can someone explain this behaviour to me...I must be a friggin nut job...

i would say "his loss"
and I'm sure there is a Man that will show for you & you will probally be happy the other one did do the houdini :)
your to beautiful to be stood up

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 10:01 PM
Edited by estell on Thu 11/01/12 10:13 PM
for all the ladies.....http://youtu.be/x6HObeLEETs

i wanted to share this lovely son with the ladies in but i guess its not going to work if i dont know how to underline it ...my bad seems like you will have to let your fingers do the labor for this one :)

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 07:25 PM
use the " kick him in the butt button...for sure this is how you seperate the boys from the MEN

he wants to know all your personals and want a trial relation lol your the only one; yet they have something to hide if they refuse to mutual match or befriend you in the open...

its worth it to say no and use the kick him in the butt button dont give all your information out if he cant mutual match or befriend you in the open.

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 05:39 PM
Indeed...The God of all Israel... The God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob....a flammming fire unto Moses said ....

Exodus 3:8: “I have come down to deliver them out ...

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 04:54 PM
Edited by estell on Thu 11/01/12 04:56 PM

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 04:54 PM
people do not enter heaven upon death; there are no dead in christ. there is no immediate internal life after death.

God can not lie.. he wrote of the last day the last day is when the dead shall be raise from the graves alllll when the heavens shall be no more.

Acts 2:29,34 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, {that he is both dead and buried}, and his sepulchre is with us {unto this day}. For {David is NOT ascended into the heavens):..."

Keep in mind this verse is penned AFTER the death and resurrection and ascension of our God Jesus Christ. Many preach that everyone that was in the graves are in Heaven after the resurrection of Christ because they think He brought them all out of Gehenna (Hell) the grave when He was dead. Yet, this verse proves that they are indeed in error. It seems even the early believers thought David was already in Heaven. But Peter made it plain that the passage they were questioning ( which was Psalm 16:10) in regards to not allowing His soul to stay in hell or His body to rot. The passage was indeed speaking of Jesus Christ ascending to Heaven, not David.

Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again {in the resurrection} at the last day.

Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and {riseth not}: {till) the heavens be no more} (look outside the heavens are still here ), they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep

PSALM 89:48 What man [is he that] liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave?

If you want to know the the truth go to your holy bible, Gods love letter is the same to all of his children.

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 02:18 PM
Psalms 13:3 Consider and hear me, O God my God: lighten mine eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;

The Bible refers to death as sleep. During this dreamless sleep, "his thoughts perish," so, is it possible to affect the lives of others or carry on normal day to day activities in normal sleep? I think not. In the book of John we find a situation where Jesus Himself refers to the dead as being asleep.

John 11:11-14 ...Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep. Then said his disciples, God, if he sleep, he shall do well. Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep. Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

The disciples thought when Jesus said Lazarus was sleeping that he would be ok. So Jesus had to plainly say "Lazarus is dead.

"It is because He knows that everyone will awaken one day out of there graves at the last day. Some will awaken to receive eternal life, and others will awaken to be destroyed in eternal damnation.

John 5:28-29, "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the {graves} shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

John 11:23,24 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again. Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at {the last day).

Martha, the sister of Lazarus understood the inspired biblical truth about the state of the dead. She knew Lazarus wasn't going to awaken until the last day when Jesus splits that eastern sky at His final appearance. The book of Job also mentions the length of sleep for the dead.

Job 14:12 So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep.

Notice the word till in that verse of job. This means the dead will not, or cannot awaken until the last day as Martha calls it in the previous verse above the vs of job 14:...

Job says that, had he been stillborn, he would be with all other that has fallen asleep including those of kings, counselors, princes, prisoners, masters and servants; and there’s no more earthly trouble in that place ( the grave ) (Job 3:11-19).

As many are aware, today we see the majority are proclaiming that prayers to the dead are acceptable and should be done often if the dead are in fact considered a saint. Most teach that when a person dies they go to a spirit world where they can be contacted by us in prayer, or by a psychic or spirit guide in a séance. Some also teach re-incarnation where the soul goes from one life to the next Then there are those that teach the spirit of the deceased can actually haunt people if the deceased had been wronged in some major way in their mortal life, And finally, some teach that dead saints are allowed to come back physically appear unto us and warn us of mortal dangers if we don't heed their Heavenly warnings and follow their advice, some even go so far as to claim that the mother of Jesus Christ Himself appears from time to time to relay messages from heaven well before making a judgment about which is correct, if any. go to the Bible and see what the Bible has to say about where we go when we die... If we were investigating something someone told us about how to properly tune an engine we would go to the mechanics manual of that particular engine to find out if what was being said or done was correct and acceptable for that engine...

Psalms 6:3-5 My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O God, how long? Return, O God, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake. For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?

The Psalmist is praying for deliverance to arrive before death here because he knows he won't have the ability to remember anything from the grave, nor can he give thanks from the grave

Psalms 115:17 The dead praise not the God, neither any that go down into silence

Psalms 146:4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish

Ecclesiastes 9:5,6 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun

In Isaiah we see that king Hezekia was sick and Isaiah told him he was about to die. The king turned his face to the wall and prayed. In his prayer he says the following...

Isaiah 38:18-19, "For the grave cannot praise thee, death can not celebrate thee: they that go down into the pit cannot hope for thy truth. The living, the living, he shall praise thee, as I do this day: the father to the children shall make known thy truth.

It appears rather plain "The dead seem to be just that"...DEAD!

They can't remember, they can't thank anyone, they can't praise God, they can't think, they can't even dream because the verse says, "his thoughts perish." All their abilities have perished, "the dead know not any thing

Acts 2:29,34 "Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David, that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day. For David is not ascended into the heavens"

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 05:00 PM
yeaaaaaaa!!! "Well said heatnsoul54;"i agree with you 100 % :)

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 04:35 PM
Mark 13:23 Let me quote Jesus............;behold, I have foretold you all things."

Jesus is telling us that there will be no excuses when He returns. Why? because he has told you everything that will happen in His Word.

It is written there and given in many different witnesses, If you have refuse to study His Word than you have chosen to reject His Word.
It simply doesn't matter what your preacher says, but what matters is what Christ said. Have you read His Word with understanding?

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 01:37 PM
the truth is in the inspired word of God is in the bible...
indeed there has been some alterings by the publicist Jesus knew they would do this...so he tells us the parable of the sower
let me quote Jesus: I am the way!

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 01:13 PM

God and satan are NOT one and the same.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

"For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

if you do not have the warning from God as to how this earth age will end and the signs that lead up to this time, you will be delivered up to Satan and rejoice in your betrothal to him. You will not be part of {the bride} of Christ, but taken as Jesus warned in Matthew 24:19; "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!"

This means that you bacame betrothed to the wrong husband, and taken at the sixth trumpet, and not the seventh. {taken means you were decieved by the falschrist)

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the MOST HIGH." {This is still this fake morning star Lucifer talking.

The "clouds" are the congregation, those that call themselves christians. Satan thinks himself to be better then "the MOST HIGH" who is our almighty Father. It is Lucifer that will be in the clouds saying I have come to rapture you away. Friend, you will witness Satan's return in your physical body, and see all the super miracles that God has placed at Satan's disposal, and it is to test you in the flesh.

This is why you should know that anyone that is claiming to be Christ and trying to get your worship while you are in the flesh, is a fake. This whole idea of a rapture, or snatching away of the saints before the seventh and last trump is a lie. This any moment doctrine is a doctrine of demons, and it came from a vision of a mentally ill woman, Margaret McDonald, in 1830, in Scotland. This "any moment doctrine" [called rapture] came to America by the Brethren denomination, and sold to the people through the teaching in several of the well known seminaries, who bought it hook line and sinker.

When Margaret McDonald came to her senses even she claimed it to be evil. Today it is accepted as truth, when in fact it is nothing but a cursed vision that will cause the downfall of most Christians living in this final generation. When Satan claims to be the Christ, the MOST HIGH GOD, most Christians will believe him for their traditions and pastors have taught them to accept him.

In I Thessalonians 4, Paul was writing a warning letter to the people on the subject of "Where are the dead?" What happens to your loved ones that have died in the flesh and been laid in the grave. The promoters of the rapture theory have taken this chapter four, and twisted the subject and the object to back up their "any moment doctrine".

Paul saw how that early church misread what he was saying, and quickly wrote a second letter to set the record straight as to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. We know it was hurriedly because Timothy and Silas were still there. This second letter is called II Thessalonians, and in chapter two Paul speaks very simple as if he was talking to children. He says, I want to talk to you about our gathering back to the true Christ.

II Thessalonians 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our God Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,"

II Thessalonians 2:2 "That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter, as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand."

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,"

Paul is telling you and I that "the day of God", of Jesus Christ's return to earth is not going to happen until the "son of perdition", who is Satan, has come to earth first.

means" includes the teaching of a pastor that is promoting this doctrines of demons, or the writings of men with high degrees, or even your family members that are sold on a fly-away theory.

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

II Thessalonians 2:7 "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

This verse throws off many in their studies and understanding because they do not know what a transitive verb is in the Greek. That means that it must revert back to what the subject and object being carried are, to understand, "only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way." Satan must work his iniquity first before the true morning Star comes, and then Satan will be throne into the pit.

II Thessalonians 2:8 "And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the God shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:" Satan is destroyed by the sword of Christ, that comes forth out of His mouth."

II Thessalonians 2:9 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders."

Friend, you will see all the signs and lying wonders before you see the coming of our God Jesus Christ, and Revelations 9:5,10 tells us that those works will be allowed to go on for 5 months ( dont get the time of deception confused as being the tribulation). This alone turns the rapture doctrine into one of Satan's deceptive lies, and a doctine of demons.

"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." After Satan has served his five months as the deceiver of the people, it is God that shall throw him into the pit."

"They that see thee shall shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying. "Is this {the man} that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;"

These are all those people that considered themselves to be Christians and were part of the rapture doctrine that shall look upon Satan in the pit. They are going to see Satan there and think on what they have done, and how they have been deceived. Satan will play the role of man, the Son of God, and the entire earth will believe him and be deceived, all that is except God elect, and those sealed in their minds with the truth before Satan's coming. Today Satan is doing much of his work from the pulpits of churches that are deep in the traditions of men. Today the message going forth from most pulpits is based on man's traditions and not the Word of God.
......................continued

The word of God came again unto me, saying,"

Ezekiel 28:2 "Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the God GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said,
{ I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas}; {yet thou art a man}, and not God, though {thou set thine heart} as the heart of God:"
Ezekiel 28: 3 "Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:"

Remember in Daniel 1:20, where Daniel was found to be ten times wiser in all matters, by King Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar was king of the world at that time, for the world was in a one world government [Babylon].

Ezekiel 28:4 "With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:"

Daniel could foretell all hidden dreams and secrets, and that is why we should not sell Satan short. What ever Daniel could do, so can this prince of Tyrus, for Satan "art wiser than Daniel". Remember, as long as plans are in your mind, they are hidden from Satan. Satan cannot read your thoughts like God.

These treasures gathered unto Satan are being gathered now, because they are gathered by his children;

Ezekiel 28:5 "By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:"

Because of their ability to gain all their riches, Satan and his children, have become full of pride.

Ezekiel 28:6 "Therefore thus saith the God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;"

This is because Satan is claiming to be God.

Ezekiel 28:7 "Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness."

These "strangers" from all the nations are all the men and women of God that will stand and prophecy against Satan and his system, and expose him for the fake he is. The sword that these "strangers will use is the Word of God. Christ's tongue, or words written in our Bible, is the sword that will be used. The people of God will have the cloven tongue, in which, when the Holy Spirit speaks through them it will be like it was in Acts 2. Then every man will hear in his own language and dialect, the every word that are spoken

Ezekiel 28:8 "They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas."

Satan and his system will not look so good when the Holy Spirit reveals Satan to the world.
When the elect of God are speaking, all mankind will hear in their own language, and there will be no need for an interpreter to understand what is said. It is at this time only that you can ever commit the unpardonable sin, but none of God's elect will do that, because they know the truth.

Ezekiel 28:9 "Wilt thou yet say before Him That slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of Him That slayeth thee."

Ezekiel 28:10 "Thou shalt die the death of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the God, God.' "

Ezekiel 28:11 "Moreover the word of the God came unto me, saying,"

Ezekiel 28:12 "Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the King of Tyrus, and say unto him, 'Thus saith the God, God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

God gave Satan the highest position of any creative being; that of protection the mercy seat himself. Once Satan's pride and vanity took control of him, he departed from God's plan for him, he set his mind on being the "King of Kings" and assuming the role of Jesus Christ, the only begotten of the Father.

Ezekiel 28:13 "Thou hast been in Eden the Garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the Sardis, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and thy pipes was prepared in thee {in the day that thou wast created}."

The "pit" is where Satan is going to be taken at the end of this earth age; at the appearing of our God Jesus Christ
Do you remember the serpent in the Garden of Eden; and the "tree of good and evil"? Those were two of the names given to Satan, and they are also recorded in Revelation 12:9. Also don't overlook the term, "in the day that thou wast created." This points to the fact that Satan is not an eternal being, with infinite powers; thus there is no possibility of this creature ever becoming God, or having been one. However he is "full of wisdom, of a man."

Ezekiel 28:14 "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

Ezekiel 28:15 "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

Satan was perfect in every way, until he stopped loving God. Satan's focus then turned from serving God, to serving himself.

Ezekiel 28:16 "By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

Ezekiel 28:17 "Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of the brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."

shall i jump forward ...Revelation 19:20 "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

so as we can see God is God alone he and satan or not the same!!!
Isaiah 14:21 "Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities."

No one will join with Satan in burial because he will not have one. In other words, his seed will be cut off. This is in reference to the parable of the tares given in Matthew 13:38-43. Why? Matthew 13:38 "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;"

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 10:24 PM
God and satan are NOT one and the same.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

"For thou hast said in thine heart, `I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:"

if you do not have the warning from God as to how this earth age will end and the signs that lead up to this time, you will be delivered up to Satan and rejoice in your betrothal to him. You will not be part of the bride of Christ, but taken as Jesus warned in Matthew 24:19; "And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!"

This means that you bacame betrothed to the wrong husband, and taken at the sixth trumpet, and not the seventh.

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the MOST HIGH." {This is still this fake morning star Lucifer talking.

The "clouds" are the congregation, those that call themselves christians. Satan thinks himself to be better then "the MOST HIGH" who is our almighty Father. It is Lucifer that will be in the clouds saying I have come to rapture you away. Friend, you will witness Satan's return in your physical body, and see all the super miracles that God has placed at Satan's disposal, and it is to test you in the flesh.

This is why you should know that anyone that is claiming to be Christ and trying to get your worship while you are in the flesh, is a fake. This whole idea of a rapture, or snatching away of the saints before the seventh and last trump is a lie. This any moment doctrine is a doctrine of demons, and it came from a vision of a mentally ill woman, Margaret McDonald, in 1830, in Scotland. This "any moment doctrine" [called rapture] came to America by the Brethren denomination, and sold to the people through the teaching in several of the well known seminaries, who bought it hook line and sinker.

When Margaret McDonald came to her senses even she claimed it to be evil. Today it is accepted as truth, when in fact it is nothing but a cursed vision that will cause the downfall of most Christians living in this final generation. When Satan claims to be the Christ, the MOST HIGH GOD, most Christians will believe him for their traditions and pastors have taught them to accept him.

In I Thessalonians 4, Paul was writing a warning letter to the people on the subject of "Where are the dead?" What happens to your loved ones that have died in the flesh and been laid in the grave. The promoters of the rapture theory have taken this chapter four, and twisted the subject and the object to back up their "any moment doctrine".

Paul saw how that early church misread what he was saying, and quickly wrote a second letter to set the record straight as to the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. We know it was hurriedly because Timothy and Silas were still there. This second letter is called II Thessalonians, and in chapter two Paul speaks very simple as if he was talking to children. He says, I want to talk to you about our gathering back to the true Christ.

II Thessalonians 2:1 "Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him,"

II Thessalonians 2:2 "That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter, as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand."

II Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,"

Paul is telling you and I that "the day of God", of Jesus Christ's return to earth is not going to happen until the "son of perdition", who is Satan, has come to earth first.

means" includes the teaching of a pastor that is promoting this doctrines of demons, or the writings of men with high degrees, or even your family members that are sold on a fly-away theory.

II Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the Temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."

II Thessalonians 2:7 "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way."

This verse throws off many in their studies and understanding because they do not know what a transitive verb is in the Greek. That means that it must revert back to what the subject and object being carried are, to understand, "only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way." Satan must work his iniquity first before the true morning Star comes, and then Satan will be throne into the pit.

II Thessalonians 2:8 "And then shall that wicked be revealed, whom the God shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:" Satan is destroyed by the sword of Christ, that comes forth out of His mouth."

II Thessalonians 2:9 "Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders."

Friend, you will see all the signs and lying wonders before you see the coming of our God Jesus Christ, and Revelations 9:5, 10 tells us that those works will be allowed to go on for five months. This alone turns the rapture doctrine into one of Satan's deceptive lies, and a doctine of demons.

"Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." After Satan has served his five months as the deceiver of the people, it is God that shall throw him into the pit."

"They that see thee shall shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying. "Is this {the man} that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;"

These are all those people that considered themselves to be Christians and were part of the rapture doctrine that shall look upon Satan in the pit. They are going to see Satan there and think on what they have done, and how they have been deceived. Satan will play the role of man, the Son of God, and the entire earth will believe him and be deceived, all that is except God elect, and those sealed in their minds with the truth before Satan's coming. Today Satan is doing much of his work from the pulpits of churches that are deep in the traditions of men. Today the message going forth from most pulpits is based on man's traditions and not the Word of God.
......................continued

The word of God came again unto me, saying,"

Ezekiel 28:2 "Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the God GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said,
{ I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas}; {yet thou art a man}, and not God, though {thou set thine heart} as the heart of God:"
Ezekiel 28: 3 "Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:"

Remember in Daniel 1:20, where Daniel was found to be ten times wiser in all matters, by King Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar was king of the world at that time, for the world was in a one world government [Babylon].

Ezekiel 28:4 "With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:"

Daniel could foretell all hidden dreams and secrets, and that is why we should not sell Satan short. What ever Daniel could do, so can this prince of Tyrus, for Satan "art wiser than Daniel". Remember, as long as plans are in your mind, they are hidden from Satan. Satan cannot read your thoughts like God.

These treasures gathered unto Satan are being gathered now, because they are gathered by his children;

Ezekiel 28:5 "By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:"

Because of their ability to gain all their riches, Satan and his children, have become full of pride.

Ezekiel 28:6 "Therefore thus saith the God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;"

This is because Satan is claiming to be God.

Ezekiel 28:7 "Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness."

These "strangers" from all the nations are all the men and women of God that will stand and prophecy against Satan and his system, and expose him for the fake he is. The sword that these "strangers will use is the Word of God. Christ's tongue, or words written in our Bible, is the sword that will be used. The people of God will have the cloven tongue, in which, when the Holy Spirit speaks through them it will be like it was in Acts 2. Then every man will hear in his own language and dialect, the every word that are spoken

Ezekiel 28:8 "They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas."

Satan and his system will not look so good when the Holy Spirit reveals Satan to the world.
When the elect of God are speaking, all mankind will hear in their own language, and there will be no need for an interpreter to understand what is said. It is at this time only that you can ever commit the unpardonable sin, but none of God's elect will do that, because they know the truth.

Ezekiel 28:9 "Wilt thou yet say before Him That slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of Him That slayeth thee."

Ezekiel 28:10 "Thou shalt die the death of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the God, God.' "

Ezekiel 28:11 "Moreover the word of the God came unto me, saying,"

Ezekiel 28:12 "Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the King of Tyrus, and say unto him, 'Thus saith the God, God; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."

God gave Satan the highest position of any creative being; that of protection the mercy seat himself. Once Satan's pride and vanity took control of him, he departed from God's plan for him, he set his mind on being the "King of Kings" and assuming the role of Jesus Christ, the only begotten of the Father.

Ezekiel 28:13 "Thou hast been in Eden the Garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the Sardis, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and thy pipes was prepared in thee {in the day that thou wast created}."

The "pit" is where Satan is going to be taken at the end of this earth age; at the appearing of our God Jesus Christ
Do you remember the serpent in the Garden of Eden; and the "tree of good and evil"? Those were two of the names given to Satan, and they are also recorded in Revelation 12:9. Also don't overlook the term, "in the day that thou wast created." This points to the fact that Satan is not an eternal being, with infinite powers; thus there is no possibility of this creature ever becoming God, or having been one. However he is "full of wisdom, of a man."

Ezekiel 28:14 "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

Ezekiel 28:15 "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

Satan was perfect in every way, until he stopped loving God. Satan's focus then turned from serving God, to serving himself.

Ezekiel 28:16 "By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

Ezekiel 28:17 "Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of the brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee."

shall i jump forward ...Revelation 19:20 "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone

so as we can see God is God alone he and satan or not the same!!!
Isaiah 14:21 "Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities."

No one will join with Satan in burial because he will not have one. In other words, his seed will be cut off. This is in reference to the parable of the tares given in Matthew 13:38-43. Why? Matthew 13:38 "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;"

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:58 PM
those that are accounted worthy in christ are neither jew or gentile gentile or greek male or female
but are as the angels in heaven.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:41 PM
Edited by estell on Tue 10/30/12 08:48 PM
Jesus and the Father are One God, the Godhead - the Everlasting Father, Son, Holy Spirit...

God was manifest in the flesh = JESUS

Jesus is God, Everlasting Father, beloved Son, Holy Spirit. All that is written of the Godhead is true

His office is manifold

He always has been and He always will be...

He had no predecessor and He'll have no successor...

There's nobody before Him and there'll be nobody after Him...

...Exodus 3:8: “I have come down to deliver them out ...

Jesus Christ, God manifest in flesh, God with us, the Everlasting Father, ascended to His rightful place in heaven. He is WORTHY!

Jesus is the Son of God....the Son of Man....the Everlasting Father....the Holy Spirit. All that God is, Jesus is

Scripture declares Jesus is the Everlasting Father, mighty God. I don't argure with Scripture

God became flesh.... and Jesus is His name

Jesus is all that Father and Holy Spirit are......One God, Creator, Redeemer, Friend

Jesus possesses all attributes of God because He is God!

Jesus Christ, our God. ... Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. —Hebrews 13:8

God's plan of salvation would be established in spite of the wicked nations

Faith comes by hearing the Word of God ( the seed) . Christians need to plant seeds. Ya never know what will become of the seeds you plant

Courting is wholesome...but few do it

Many people want the blessings but not the responsibility of following and obeying Jesus

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 08:00 PM
" But as many as received Him, He gave to them authority to become the children of God, to those who believe on His name, who were born, not of bloods, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God....

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 07:49 PM
Edited by estell on Tue 10/30/12 07:51 PM
Gods word is spiritual and prophetic and parabolic and allegorical using paralellisms in figurative metaphors that only Gods people understand....The spiritual Followers of Jesus Christ

only the people walking in the Light can feed the bible

it is impossible to feed it without being spiritually a part of it

The words gentile and Christian not interchangable

Gentile = heathen

so non who are heathen follow Christ

Go not in the way of the Gentiles

once u become Christian u are no longer heathen then you are no longer gentile

only trying to show you that if your not Christian how can you feed the bible?

Jesus is a spirit not book

he is written in a book that devils have tried to mutalate 2000 yrs

so the devils have good reason to be mad at him

Jesus was of the Tribe of Judah............who brought forth the gospel

Jesus is king of all israel ( not that physical land ) the only true God

The rest of the so called gods are fallen evils

Nephilim are not men

and they have no resurrection

they are brute beast meant to be destroyed

and whoever are linked inside those people are wicked spiritually and physically

God gave a good command

when he sent out the death sentence

for he had did before at the flood

and he will do again

No where did it say angels mated
it said they {Made} daughters and sons

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 07:23 PM
Let me QUOTE JESUS...........MATTHEW 24:35 – Heaven and earth shall PASS AWAY, but my words shall not pass away.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 07:14 PM
Jesus is the {spirit} of prophecy he is not a ghost and certainly he was not a magician