Community > Posts By > estell

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:50 PM
Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth {in those days}; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to {them), the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown

They "left their habitation, as we saw in Jude six, and began to seduce the daughters of men example " they harkended to these fallen angels believing they were gods by which they begpt or became children to ( them ) ....they did not mate with them.

Example....So here starts the test between Elijah's God, and the gods of the altar of Baal.

I Kings 18:21 "And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, "How long halt ye between two opinions? if God be God, follow Him: but if Baal, then follow him." And the People answered him not a word."

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:51 PM
Revelation 22:13 “I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”... 22:16 - “I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches

Isaiah 43:10-12...Ye are my witnesses, saith the God, and my servant whom I have chosen : that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed , {neither shall there be after me}. 11 I, even I, am the God; and beside me there is no saviour . 12 I have declared , and have saved , and I have shewed , when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the God, that I am God.

Prophecy is saying God is to come OT Isaiah 40:3 A voice is calling , Clear the way for God in the wilderness, make smooth in the desert a highway for our God.... Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send (my messenger John the baptist), and he shall prepare the way before( Me): and the God, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, He shall come, saith the God of hosts....clearly scriptures prophecies Johh the Baptist will prepare the way Of God , Yet it is JESUS who shows up on the scene.....“

Jesus is God. In the passage beginning with Zechariah 11:4, “the God my God” said, “So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.” In Zechariah 12:10 God stated, “They shall look upon (Me) whom they have pierced.” Of course, it was Jesus who was sold for thirty pieces of silver and who was pierced (Matthew 26:14-16; John 19:34)

acts 20:28 which says God paid with his own blood

hope this helps you to the narrow path

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:35 PM
lol, a wall mounted cross neither see's are hears let alone protect, an idol is just that an idol= bricker bracker can not protect.

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:33 PM
there are no such things as ghost; there are evil spirits that roam are either is in your own head=house.
luke 16.

1 3 Next