Community > Posts By > estell

no photo
Thu 11/15/12 09:25 PM
what if you gave someone your personal email could they use it with your profile name to enter your profile and see all your private chats etc ?????

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 08:30 PM
Edited by estell on Mon 11/12/12 08:33 PM

Everyone is the same colour when you blow out the candles.
[/quote ]

on nooo, dont blow out the candles enjoy see every bit of who your falling in love with :) no turning out the lights, no blowing out the candles, i enjoy seeing not just hearing my partner saying my name ...lmbo

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 04:54 PM
Edited by estell on Mon 11/12/12 04:55 PM
LET ME QUOTE JESUS.......Isaiah 14:16 "They that see thee shall shall narrowly look upon the, and consider thee, saying. "Is this {the man}that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;"

Let me QUOTE JESUS.........Ezekiel 28:2 "Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said,

I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas;

{yet thou art a man}, and not God, though thou set thine heart as

the heart of God

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 04:34 PM

Y do people believe in mary to d extend of worshiping her?

huh Are you referring to the same Mary who had sex with her husband Joseph after she gave birth to her son Jesus, the same Mary who gave birth to other children after she gave birth to her son Jesus? That Mary?

yep, that should be the mary.
To answer your question, she can't save neither does she hear us.

lmbo...Exactly! mary is dead she can not save anyone, neither can she hear us are anyone for that matter, the dead are simply that> "DEAD!!!

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 03:17 PM

The Mayan never predicted the end of the world..only the end of time (as we know it)and a new age being ushered in.

The end of the world is a western/Christian concept...
can't have Jesus without Armageddon.

The Mayan's never predicted anything, everything they managed to do with their calendar was by careful examination of the sky and time. December 21, 2012 marks the end of the 13th b'ak'tun...Nothing more, nothing less, nothing predicted, just the end of their count. More than likely the reason it does not continue is they ran out of time.

Further...F*** your media for instilling unfair and unjust fear into the people, study the Mayan's yourself...Fascinating civilization.

The 'end of world' myths originally come from religions (the Bible).

[/quote

The 'END of THE WORLD is NOT a MYTH ....
“THE HOLY BIBLE IS NOT THE DISTRIBUTOR OF MYTHS.......
...........– Heaven and earth 'shall PASS

no photo
Mon 11/12/12 12:31 PM
Edited by estell on Mon 11/12/12 12:33 PM

Will the world end in December?

Let's not chance it.
Send me all my presents early.

Now I have to go buy that lump of coal early. noway frustrated laugh laugh :wink:

laugh laugh No, no, no, no, no, no, The world will not end december but had you not been sleepying you would know when the end is laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 11:38 AM
Edited by estell on Sun 11/04/12 12:29 PM
surely if mingle were really "fake" as you say you would not have a profile here, hmmm....

it is possible that the woman he desires just has not ventured mingle as of yet

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 10:00 PM

Most of these sightings have an explaination but I have a hard time beliveing that everyone is lying.

They are the holders of the light
the dark light
its the order of Satan

Fallen angels and demons
They are transformers
They are the rise of the Fallen
they are Interdimensional

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 06:22 PM
three little birds
sat on my window
and they told me
you don't have to
worry.

Summer came like
cinnamon, so sweet
little girls double
dutch on the concrete.

Maybe sometimes,
we've got it wrong, but
it's alright, the more
things change, the
more they stay the
same.

OOOOOOOO
don't you
hesitate

Girl put your records on, tell me
your favorite song
you go ahead let
your hair down

Sapphires and faded
jeans, i hope you
get your dreams
just go ahead let
your hair down.

Your gonna
find yourself
somewhere,
somehow.

Blue as the sky,
sunburnt and
lonely sippin tea in
the bottle by the
roadside

Don't you let
those other boys
fool you, you gotta
love that afro hair
do!

Maybe sometimes we
feel afriad but its
alright, the more you
stay the same the
more they seem to
change.

Don't you
think its
strange!

Girl put your
records on tell me
your favorite song,
you go ahead let
your hair down.

Sapphire and faded
jeans, i hope you
get your dreams
just go ahead let
your hair down.

Your gonna
find yourself
somewhere,
somehow!

Just more then i could take,
pity for pity's sake, some
nights kept me awake, I
thought that i was
stronger, When you gonna
realize that you don't have to
try any longer
Do what you want to!

Girl put your
records on, tell me
your favorite
song, just go ahead
let your hair down.

Sapphire and faded
jeans, i hope you get
your dreams, just go
ahead let your hair
down!

Girl put your
record on, tell me
your favorite song,
just go ahead let
your hair down!

Sapphire and faded
jeans, i hope you
get your dreams,
just go ahead let
your hair down!

OOOOOOOO!
your gonna
find yourself
somewhere.

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 05:47 PM
Thanks everyone for your "great advice" and "opinions"

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 05:44 PM

recentlly i have dated really weathy man very nice man we only go out when he wants to dine out';he's so so busy that when he wants to send for me once I'm packed to catch my flight or train something happens that he cancels on me, he doesnt like to text or talk on the phone hmmm lol,so what am i to do? i want someone to do things with more then dining and wanting to marry me and we've never did the ooo baby baby "I m so so scared of marriage but i do not want to go on dating and dating and being cancelled on " what am i to do ?
so anyway thats how i ended up here on mutual match trying to find a perfect match....but thus far all i've gotten are wanting to chat interviews, i can only talk so long on phone are texting I want some time, still I'm so so seriously needing someone to tell me how do i get my friend to not want this marriage i dont want to ever marriage again i want someone to spend always with of course not every moment with but not just to
:banana: :banana: dine with, i wfrustrated ant to fall in love then i will put the " Boom sha ka la ka! on that special one.
[/quoteyou already knw that relationship is not going in the right direction is just that you just dnt want to start again with some other relationship and you figure that at least ur half way with this one, but this are the things that is better to do it the long way but at least you knw ur going the right way each step of the way ,cause if ur having all this drama at the beginning already imagine how is gonna be few years frm now also yea this dating sites become nothing but a hang out

ok thats lol funny guy
i dont want to ever marriage again i want someone to spend always with of course not every moment with but not just to
:banana: :banana: dine with, i wfrustrated ant to fall in love

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 05:18 PM
Edited by estell on Sat 11/03/12 05:33 PM
toodygirl ...you replied... A man asked you to marry him, yet you only go out to dinner.
That seems a bit strange. I would think you would want to spend Lots of time with Any man who asked you to marry him, BEFORE you marry
him. That way you would know more about the man.

My reply to toodygirl5...

it may seem a bit strange yet true.

i have kept my end to spend time with him it is "he that keeps cancelling when its time for me to catch the train or flight to his city. '

of course i'd like to spend enough of time to get to know a man if i was too marry that person or if i was going to be in a relationship it is the one sure way to get to know a person is to spend time; not cancel.

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 04:40 PM
another none truth that Talmud is an Oral tradition with writings handed down it is not Torah

Therefore shall a tumult arise among thy people - Literally, "peoples." Such was the immediate fruit of departing from God and trusting in human beings and idols

The "confused noise" of "war" should first "arise in" the midst of their own "peoples." They are spoken of not as one, but as many; "peoples," not, as God willed them to be, one people, for they had no principle of oneness or stability, who had no legitimate succession, either of kings or of priests; who had "made kings, but not through" God.

They had forsaken God, their "fortress and deliverer," and so He gave up their fortresses to the enemy, so that all and each of them were laid waste. The confusion, begun among themselves, prepared for destruction by the enemy. Of this he gives one awful type.

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 12:22 PM

So, is God real? Which god are we talking about? What moves you to believe so?

For centuries pagan cultures have worshipped the serpent

For centuries the Aztecs, Africans, Chinese, Japanese, Europeans, Hindus, Egyptians, Babylonians have ALL stated.....gods descended from the skies and gave them advanced technology

Egypt is a typical example of this.......these gods were in fact fallen angels created by the God of Abraham

Serpent Worship was universal........and the bible states SATAN is a giant red 7 headed serpent

if Serpent worship was universal and Satan is a serpent.......pagan cultures PROVES God's existence by creating the creations rather than the creator

no photo
Sat 11/03/12 12:15 PM
Edited by estell on Sat 11/03/12 12:18 PM
What happen to the topic is God real ?

For centuries the Aztecs, Africans, Chinese, Japanese, Europeans, Hindus, Egyptians, Babylonians have ALL stated.....gods descended from the skies and gave them advanced technology

Egypt is a typical example of this.......these gods were in fact fallen angels created by the God of Abraham

Serpent Worship was universal........and the bible states SATAN is a giant red 7 headed serpent

if Serpent worship was universal and Satan is a serpent.......pagan cultures proved God's existence and God is REAL by creating the creations rather than the creator

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 10:41 PM

Hmm ... here we have Exodus:

2 “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Does this mean he's JUST the God of those he brought out of Egypt?

3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

Could this be interpreted as there are, indeed, other Gods, but He demands that just these people should only worship the one who saved them?

These are interesting tidbits of Jewish history. In the ancient near East, the jewish people believed in many gods-there was no one monolithic thing called "Judaism". The commandment you mentioned is there because Yahweh (distinct from Elohim) demanded loyalty from his people.

During the Old Covenent while Jesus was still alive there were some Jews {Physical judaites} [of Israel} who were true followers of God.......we call these people Israelites not Jews

The word Jew is not in torah...

word Jew is not in the first 5 books of the bible....the correct word is Israelite

Genesis 2:4
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens
and
(Exodus 6:2-3).
Exodus 6:2 "And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, "I am the Lord:"
Exodus 6:3 "And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them."

These are his names at different times
at first they did not know him by Jehovah
it was the All Mighty

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 08:23 PM
Edited by estell on Fri 11/02/12 08:24 PM
because the bible teaches who the speaker of the Ot is

once you learn the Torah you will be able to read the NT and see who the personages are that spoke to Moses and Abraham and the children of Old

God is the same today as yesterday

when you read the OT who is the Lord of Host?

my Point is that Jesus is the speaker of the entire OT

Jesus is the speaker of Torah......

there but one speaker of the entire Holy Bible not two

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 07:56 PM

Hmm ... here we have Exodus:

2 “I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Does this mean he's JUST the God of those he brought out of Egypt?

3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.

Could this be interpreted as there are, indeed, other Gods, but He demands that just these people should only worship the one who saved them?

in reponse to your question: no, it does not interpret there are others Gods.

Jesus is the God that lead the children of Israel from out of egypt
and also the God that will lead the new exodus out of the world

– "For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the God made the heavens." Psalms 96:5

I absolutely agree there are no other gods in Acts 20:28 -Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Spirit hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with (his own blood)

also in isaiah 43 vs 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the God, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me

Jesus is the speaker of Torah......

there but one speaker of the entire Holy Bible not two

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 07:15 PM
hiiii alf!!!! Its been a long time, i always wanted to ask were you an ant eater ? :)

no photo
Fri 11/02/12 07:09 PM
Edited by estell on Fri 11/02/12 07:12 PM

Previous 1 3