Community > Posts By > ozzy_lover

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:47 AM
nobody really ever emailed me when i had no picure. now that i put my picture on my profile guys are emailing me left and right. Thoughs who are on my friends list before i put my picture up, thanx. They are what you call true friends lol.

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:43 AM
My shirt says " if u c4n r34d this u r34lly n33d 2 g37 l41d" lol

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:32 AM
i don't think we should have to pick. There are alot of good people and to pick just one would be too hard. And if you did pick, thats like telling the others better luck next time. not cool dudesad sad sad lol

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:31 AM
bigsmile huh huh huh huh frown yawn

sometimes i don't get myself either. I have add, what do i know?

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:28 AM
that funny, when i was scrolling down, i looked at one of the advertisements right under one of the smelly comments and it said 'to eliminate vaginal odor' lol that funny right there i don't care who you are.

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:23 AM
I remember when i was about sixteen i went to my cousins house in texas and stayed with her for a while during the summer. Well she met this boy, and she really liked him. Problem was, he was black and her parents were really old fashion. So she decided to sneak him into the house. Well, her mom was a light sleeper, the door was really heavy and squeeky as hell, and since the house was very spacious, it made any noise five times louder. So we waited for the air to turn on, she went to the refridgerator, and at the same time we opened both doors. The plan was that if we opened up the refridgerator door loud enouph, that it might cover up any noise the door made, with the help of the air conditioner. And if her mom came out of her room, she could just say that she was hungary, and that i was checking the door to make sure it was locked. And plus the stairwell was like ten feet from the front door. The guy could just run upstairs. So we had it all planned out. Well, we forgot to disarm the house alarm. That damn thing went off, and scared everyone. That boy went running for his life. We never got caught though. It wasn't funny then, but it is now. But we never tried to sneak a boy in since lol. I don't even want to imagine what would have happend if her mom knew. I did some crazy stuff.

ozzy_lover's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:28 PM
i don't know what the hell to do with her. when we made the trip up to tennessee, she knew this guy and kissed him. then felt bad about it later, told the guy she is engaged to and he forgave her. I guess she still thinks that he is going to keep forgiving her. she has good intentions, just not in the boy area. so i just don't know. me personally woul stay with one guy and think about one guy. I just don't see where it is that hard to love some one so much to stick with him

ozzy_lover's photo
Mon 06/23/08 12:16 PM
my cousin is engaged to this guy that really loves her and gave her his dead mothers ring. But she in still not over this guy that she met a while back. The guy that shes not over called and asked her out on a date and she said yes. i personally think she is stupid for saying that and now she is regreting it. somethimes she doesn't make good decisions with guys. This is an emergency.... please help

ozzy_lover's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:42 AM

2 word trailer trash!!!!!
Whoa - many fine people live in trailers. That is not nice.

i grew up in a trailer most of my life. So did the rest of my family. Its not where you come from that makes you who you are, its what you do in life.

ozzy_lover's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:40 AM
well.... the way i see it when i was younger and i did something wrong i was backhanded. And if i went to make that same mistake again, i remembered how it felt. Its kind of like an invisible wall. It scared the crap out of me. lol. but sometimes i still did it anyways

ozzy_lover's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:36 AM
Just wanted to thank you guys for helping me. Alot of you don't even know me or havn't talked to me. But when i needed help or advice you guys brought it. So thank you.

ozzy_lover's photo
Mon 06/23/08 08:32 AM
I made a trip to tennessee this past week. i was sitting in the lobby of a hotel when a young couple sat down next to me with their baby in a stroller. I said hey out of kindness and pretty soon we were talking. There baby was about two years old. Out of the blue the little girl says "Hell no a**hole" And the parents thought is was funny. I remember when i was a child and i did some things wrong in a public place or anywhere for that matter, i was whooped right there on the spot. What is the world comming to these days?

ozzy_lover's photo
Fri 06/13/08 10:51 AM
its what ever. as long as i have the same friends, they can do what they please

ozzy_lover's photo
Fri 06/13/08 10:48 AM
I stomped my toe taking out the trash. messed my little toe up really bad. And since we are selling our house, we have people coming to look at it witch mean that we have to clean up and leave so that they can look at it. So its always frantic. And this morning a realator showed up unanounced, so i almost broke my neck running down the stairs. The people looking at my house didn't like it cause we have a retaining wall in the back yard because they wanted a pool. then i burn't my hand on the iron trying to straighten my hair. but i am still in a positive mood. Any one else?

ozzy_lover's photo
Fri 06/13/08 10:39 AM

Wow that exact story has been around for years.... But the exact same thing happened to you?

i got it in an email.... copy and pasteohwell

You should state that at the begining of a post.. For future reference...flowerforyou

i really think that would have helped. but i stick to my guns.

ozzy_lover's photo
Fri 06/13/08 10:37 AM
If more people thought and did the same thing you did, this world would be a better place. God blessed you in a way many aren't. Thank you.

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 09:09 AM
Do you think its okay to hook up or break up via e-mail, text, or phone. And why. Personally I think that to show your emotions to somebody, you need to be face to face. And it makes the situation worse, and it hurts more too

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:50 AM
Tattoos are cool but there are certain areas where they should not be. And the type of tattoos. Like I know a guy who has a fairy tatto on his ass

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:46 AM
okay hate is a stong word, but people who sit around all day and pet their weiner, and drink wine all day with there pinky finger up is the ones to worry about

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:40 AM
I have family that are in many branches of the Military. Some have fought in past wars, some in recent, and some who are still across seas fighting today. I have a close Knit family, and we care alot about eachother. It became hard for us to accept the fact that we no longer got to see them every day, or got to call them whenever we just wanted to talk. You would think that because so many people in my family have left for the military, that goodbyes became easier. But in fact they became harder. Everytime we said out goodbyes, we knew there would be a chance of them not coming back. Every Generation of our family has had its scare, from members becoming POW, or just not knowing whats going on. We have lost some, but we will never forget them. It hurts to have to think of other families going through the same thing. Theres not a day that goes by that i don't think of our troops whooping ass so we can do what we do. and it pisses me off to think that people take it for granted. SO HATS OFF TO THE TROOPS, GOD BLESS THEM AND THEIR FAMILIES