Community > Posts By > ozzy_lover

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 08:23 AM
Guys say that they are simple creatures. becuase they aren't. not all guys anyways. They kind of turn me off when they talk about sitting around the house all day drinking beer and what not. Gross. but when they are joking its cool. And the reason why i think guys are complicated creatures is because they are human, and any human is complicated in his or her own way

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:08 AM

huh

killer profile btw dlx! drinker

what do you mean by killer profile

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:07 AM
appreciate the offer, but there is no time off of work for me. too many things going on this summer as well. But that was very sweet of you. maybe next time though

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 07:03 AM
So some friends and i were sitting in a fancy resuarant, and on the menue, it asks how do you how do you like your sauces, sweet or sour. At first we didn't understand, the my friend cathleen (who is a blonde) decides to write down her order, and Puts- Roasted Duck and ASS- Which she told no body at the table that she had abbreviated ALL SAUCES SWEET. So when the waiter came back, he said- Hers the Roasted Duck, and by the way, who likes ass, we do not serve that here. Then everyone got it and busted out lauphing!!!!

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:54 AM
I wouldn't be on the computer if i was drunk, cause i'd be at a party drinkin more!!(I don't really drink, just thought it was cool to add my two sense in) drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:51 AM
theres nothing wrong with being mad at your self, its when your self gets pissed right back that you need to worry.bigsmile

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:47 AM
I think your right. Good way to word that one. Interesting.

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:44 AM
Two sausages were frying in a pan

Two sausages were frying in a frying pan. One says to the other, "Damn, it's hot in here"
The other said, "Oh my God! A talking sausage!"

Things In Football That Sound Dirty -- But Aren't

20. The hole closed on him before he could penetrate it.
19. He came at his blind side and got him from behind.
18. He's off to the sidelines for a quick blow.
17. It's a game of inches.
16. That hole was so big, you could drive a truck through it.
15. When you get down in this area, you just gotta start pounding.
14. He's gonna feel that one tomorrow.
13. He found his tight end.
12. End around.
11. He had to stretch to get it in.
10. He gets penetration in the backfield.
9. He blows them off (at the line).
8. He bangs it in.
7. He could go all the way.
6. He gets it off just in time.
5. He goes deep.
4. He found a hole and slid through it.
3. He pounds it in.
2. He beats them off (the line)
1. He's got great hands.

ozzy_lover's photo
Thu 06/12/08 06:30 AM
Edited by ozzy_lover on Thu 06/12/08 06:31 AM
The guy that likes you cuddles with you and actually talks to you, and even tries to kiss you, but hasn't asked you out yet? Because physically i am ready to be with this man, but mentally i am waiting for him to ask me out, its kind of a brick wall thats holding me back. Should i go with the flow, or should i talk to him about it?

ozzy_lover's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:50 AM
Hope at last. congrats. Heres to yallflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker smooched smooched smooched bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

ozzy_lover's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:32 AM
well i am new here too, and it makes me feel better that i can get help when i need it too. cool beans, anyone got the vodka?drinker

ozzy_lover's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:21 AM
okay, well my first instinct was to follow my heart, so maybe everyone telling me is a sign

ozzy_lover's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:08 AM
well I know of his past, and the things he still does, in which i won't judge him for, and i really want to give him my all. but i am afraid i am setting myself up for the fall.

ozzy_lover's photo
Wed 06/11/08 09:03 AM
I have met this guy and i am totaly into him. He like me too. But because of past experiences with guys, i am sort of skitish. i don't think he would hurt me. He is my cousins best friend. But i just can't help but feel attracted to him on so many levels.

ozzy_lover's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:32 AM
I'm happy for you. Thats sweet, gives me hope!! Anyways, i hope yall have a good time. Congrats!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

ozzy_lover's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:57 PM
what ever, who cares.. i am so not going to get myself upset over some stupid comment

ozzy_lover's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:55 PM
every one can get so damn sensitive

ozzy_lover's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:54 PM
explode flowerforyou flowerforyou you cant build a reputation on what you plan to do or on what you say.. you have to Do things to get noticedsmooched mad :smile: :angry: ohwell

ozzy_lover's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:50 PM
but not when people are laughing at me, when they are laughing with me. BIG difference dude

ozzy_lover's photo
Sun 05/25/08 02:49 PM
who the hell is anyone to judge who you are and what you do? Nobody is better then anyone else. And in order to learn from your mistakes you have to accept what you do and did and move the hell on. Life is too damn short to judge and be judged.. so rock it the hell out!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker