Community > Posts By > ozzy_lover

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:27 AM
i blame myself for the things i do. i annoy me sometimes

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:04 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh that was funnnnnnny i don't care who you are.laugh i am lauphing so hard that i am crying right now....sad sad sad sad sad sad

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:58 AM
show me yo tatah tots
i know you gotta alot
I like em crispy brown
i eat em off the ground
Don't need no curly fries
just pust some ketchup on the side

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:51 AM
BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COOOOW.... I LIKE TO SAY RANDOM STUFF.... LIGHTENS UP THE MOOD? HE HE. sooooo any ways

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:49 AM
again i am really sorry about your back. i hope you get to feeling better real soon. its obvious we all miss you. your like our mother on this thing ya know? stay strong Babe!!!1flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:43 AM
they are confused. hard thing coming out. i have a couple of friends that did that. they weren't really sure of themselves so they experimented... they came to the conclusion of whether they were gay or not on there own. its not for other people to judge or decide.

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:39 AM
people try to bring you out about yourself. i know what i did in life and i have no shame. i love who i am. nobody can tell me something about myself that i don't already know. My moto in life is...." if life give you lemons, make lemonade. Then find somebody whos life is giving them vodka and have a party." That was a quote from a genious man called Ron White aka Tater Salad.... known best off the blue collar comedy tour...

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:22 AM
i sometimes tend to be extreme with my emotions. really happy or really sad. mostly really happy though

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 09:18 AM
sometimes guys won't talk to you. just one of those things. its whatever i know what i have and who i am

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:55 AM
i did what i did. but again i woul not take it back for the world. The best that i can give him is my all. He has made me a better person. he is my life. i can't stand when people look down on there kids. he is soooo cute too. wanna see a picture?

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:50 AM
James patterson always rights good books. mostly mystery. Nora Roberts and Bertrice Small are really good Romance writers. V.C. Andrews throws jerry springer out the park.

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:44 AM
i know how it is to be single with a kid. i got pregnant when i was eighteen... i had a boy. his dad died in an accident when i was eight monthes pregnant. I knew i wasn't ready to be a mother.. but as soon as those doctors put him in my arms my life changed for the better. Its touph to go through, but i would not change it for the world. so my hats off to all you single parents out thereflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:36 AM
reall sorry about that. i lost a couple of dogs. its like losing a best friend. I hope every thing works out for the best. Ill pray for you when i go to bed rigt now. Good luckflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:26 AM
magic is right. i remember getting my arm broke, my aunt got in a wreck, and my cousin almost cracked his skull open in the same week. it tends to come in threessad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad noway noway noway noway

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:22 AM
i am still looking through the male order catalogue.lol. i might have time to sparegrumble

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:20 AM
laugh laugh laugh :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing smokin smokin smokin

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:12 AM
ya'll are funny. I have so many email i have to read. anybody want some?

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:02 AM
i dont mind having friends. I don't want a serious relation ship right now anyways. And thanx for the compliments how rude of me. lol

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:55 AM
the last word on my shirt is laid. found it at the dollar store for a bargain. i love funny stuff. mwa ha ha. lol

ozzy_lover's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:50 AM
So typical lol. kidding. i am not shallow. its whatever!!!! lol:wink: