Community > Posts By > DestinedDream

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 08:10 PM
Edited by DestinedDream on Mon 10/22/12 08:16 PM
This is just more ignorant propergander from a certain perspective.
There is a real truth deep behind such wild over generalisations to be drawn here but the point is missed way too easily.
Want to change things then it's about time adults grew up and took responsibility seriously and im not just talking about the way they treat children in a single or 2 person relationship which is only a small part of it.
All the things in society which we let loose , the chaos around that is forced upon.
you program a pc to print hello it prints hello.
yes we are complex but still the relationships of cause and effect are at play here.
unless you go as pure from the start the variables and consequences you will face you have all ready set in place.
more rules giving punishment etc is neither the cure nor will it do any good.
if wanting to seriously change things then promote good thinking, change how we live and what we teach and not just to the young, drop this commercial money driven world, promote free self exploration throughout our lives in community based centres whilst not raping the world, find our balance with it,, give ones own destiny to be controlled by oneself instead of forcing meaningless education in a dangerous environment on to our kids whilst on thier own and without us their. we should be able to share together and experiencing the new and wonderful with our education the basis for implementing our human goals and needs.. the future was yesterday when will people wake up and plan to do it today?

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 07:20 PM
I know you said this is a topic for dead beat dads but after wanting to know the solution to stop this and if getting it this would make you feel better I could explain but this will not solve anything because the problem is getting it done.

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 06:09 PM
Edited by DestinedDream on Mon 10/22/12 06:12 PM
I'm sure I would relate to those titles and maybe open my mind further but I'm not a fan of reading and never have been due to frustration within a books limitations and my own reacting with it, i aviod news or end up angry and frustrated :/ Familiarity even though comforting I do not look for although I'm sure it may do wonders for my soul ;)
I dream/see all the possibilities in an instance sometimes as do all I guess who can and as you say "get it." whether by either self exploration of logical thought or an outside influence that sparks it.
Whether fleas or not though and by which of many potential ends we may see what matteres to me most is our apparent feelings and emotions we go through in our journey along this ride. I cling for the hope of the flash of thought I remember seeing as a young child that technology is one of the few things if used as it should be that could heal our little perspective and end level comprehension of existence that we perceive. This does not change the effects of being a for lack of a better expression "on the soft twat that I am". I find it harder to keep a grip of my mind in its reaction to so much illogical behaviour and question everything even down to my own actions which lead me into dilemma whereas my children especially are concerned. My daughter who seams to share my sensitivity too, do I set up for the possibility of coping better with society as it is and brainwashing into the norm and ignorant hoping she wont discover and see on a higher level so she doesn't have to go through the pain and anguish and frustration? I know her path will be different but what little existence on this level she has obviously I want her to be happy and yes to see things clearer but at what cost to her happiness? I feel I all ready try to teach my children the best way i can to structure their thinking yet it scares me how much that damages them living as they do now coping with the dictatorship in which we live.
I have been waiting a long time for someone or thing to sort out these issues we see even questioning should I be pushing this myself as from my very limited world perspective i see no solutions from anywhere, maybe you do? only reason i have not started is the worry too much of consequences of the negative. But all the tools with technology are here now and with facebook and YouTube etc and global togetherness of those that "get it" combined surely it's possible now to let the smart and moral show how it's done?
We could jump our evolutionary time line and as a whole everyone is happier. within a few generations time... wow! unrecognizable if u get me;)

no photo
Mon 10/22/12 04:30 PM
All of life and creation has a structure, an invisible design of how everything is linked together.
Our species is ruled quite surprisingly to me upon our history .(what has been before)
We go about our daily lives influenced and infected by our society and environment around us.
When ever most people talk about what's wrong it's always the surface of this framework with a perspective from within that society and not the multitude of links going back through time which have set these motions into being.
For instance war is the cause of sudden advancements. This is not true, the truth is the amounted mass of the collective working to common goals produces the advancement, war was nothing more than a somewhat negative catalyst giving direction to the many.
We as a human race do not design our society based on solving ANY problems or towards any common goals of which there are many right now that need our attention. the human condition is not taken into account which if wanting to design a better person for a better tommorrow surely planning a basic system to make the most from every individual whilst allowing them to explore not only themselves but anything we have unlocked about creation would be the logical thing to do?
Cause and effect are the 2 most important aspects of our whole existence in so many ways on so many levels, but we are led by the past bringing us to this day with
certain attitudes and beliefs which are going to destroy us in the not too distant future.
pain and suffering in some shape or form everywhere and instead of cure we push the boundaries further into oblivion.
Are we too infected by what has gone to start making the right choices for the right reasons? start using some common sense and logic which are so lacking in modern day society. we are made to believe as a whole race that things will never change? unfortunately to me it seams this way.
bringing me nicely to our title as throughout our history we see man make mistake, put right after , ok well tries too but when man destroys his environment as still not learned ,that is billions of dead and few survivors who would be the leaders and select few who ironically would also be the cause in an indirect way (end level). To put this so you could see in simple terms when this stretch of road see's 2 more deaths it will get speed bumps. save the deaths put speed bumps now? change this flawed and dangerous form of travel? don't be silly!
now you tell me we are not polluted and blind and whether we will push it to far as we do everything waiting till it's too late.
I know how we can start yet no-one is interested and that drains and twists my essence and being and scares the crap out of me thinking about how it will be for my daughter once I'm gone and what horrors she will see and have to endure, not mentioning the millions of lives and souls that could be saved from tomorrow today.