Community > Posts By > MICHELLE_C

MICHELLE_C's photo
Sat 03/22/08 10:19 PM
actions do speak louder than words. but if i love is said during sex they could also be lying

MICHELLE_C's photo
Sat 03/22/08 08:50 PM
hello,
i just started this earlier this week. so far i like what i have been seeing in the community. and of the members.:wink:

MICHELLE_C's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:51 PM
Once i find out why people don't tell us that they aren't into us anymore. You will be the first I tell. Because it just drives me nuts.

MICHELLE_C's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:27 PM
The number thing works both ways. I met a guy gave him my number. He called we went out that night and i haven't heard from him again.

MICHELLE_C's photo
Sat 03/22/08 04:12 PM
Hello everyone.:smile:

MICHELLE_C's photo
Sat 03/22/08 03:36 PM
Hi, I'm glad someone does.

MICHELLE_C's photo
Sat 03/22/08 03:27 PM
hey i do like a man with some meat on his bones. anyway what is in the heart and mind is what counts more that anything else.

MICHELLE_C's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:56 AM
i have found that once you hit your thirties that most men and women are single parents. and now days the single parents aren't looking for a new parent for their child or children. all they want is to be loved and wanted for who they are and what they can bring to a relationship. kids are just a extra blessing to it all. i have dated men with kids and with out, and if that starting spark isn't there you have nothing any way. usually a guy knows about my son shortly after talking to me. i haven't had one run because of that.