Community > Posts By > froglittlesis

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:08 AM
I lived in Vegas for almost a year. Stay away from the convention area and Charleston Ave. as well as the west end the only thing you will find in these areas are prostitutes and drugs. Bad areas avoid them at all costs!!!!!!!grumble Find a church and find a good woman there!!!!!flowerforyou Good luck to you.happy

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:06 AM

my only advice to you is to get out and socialize... I moved to a new town and here it is a year later and I haven't met anyone. It is very hard but at least you don't have 6 months of crappy weather there where everyone is bundled up in their house:wink:

Are we in the same state or town Jill? Sure sounds like Kentucky!!!

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:02 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 08:01 AM
It would be the christian thing to do yes. I ask you though have you prayed about this situation and what is God telling you to do? I think he is an ex for a reason and unless you are getting back with him he has put himself in the situation he is in. Try to see if his family will help him. But, before you choose to do anything pray about it all!!!!!!! Good luck in whatever you do.flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 07:19 AM
This is why I come here so bored at work at least I have some people to talk to.happy

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:47 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou

wishing I was not alone....flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:44 AM
Married? I don't want to make that same mistake 2xs in a lifetime. LMAOlaugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:42 AM

taco bell anyone? laugh

Hey drop the challupa man.

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:42 AM

WOW...

Four puppies at once....must feel like a houseful of little babies to take care of...

flowerforyou flowerforyou

This is why I am glad I have the stud and not the mama!!!!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:41 AM
Bored at work so I am finding someone to talk to here.happy

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:39 AM
shout out to you too. I don't know you but its nice to say good morning to someone new.happy

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:38 AM
Good morning from Kentucky!!! Speedy recovery kitty kitty!!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:34 AM
I love it!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:32 AM
I got 4 new chihuaha puppies 3 female and 1 male. My dog is the daddy!!!!!! I am so happy I just wanted to share this with all my friends. WOOO HOOO!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

froglittlesis's photo
Thu 04/17/08 06:29 AM
3.48 a gallon this morning on my way to work. Louisville Ky.

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:38 PM
I was never able to concieve a beautiful gift such as a child and I don't understand how some of these people in society can have as many as they want and hurt them or kill them just like it is nothing. It makes me sick. Reguardless what the law will do to the person doing the harm to the child is nothing compared to what God will do to them come their day in his judgement.:cry: :cry:

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:30 PM
well if they were here looking for miracles they came to the wrong place mabey they should get down on their knees if they want a real miracle.laugh

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:21 PM
welcome post often and you will get noticed. Good luck!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:18 PM
Edited by froglittlesis on Wed 04/16/08 01:19 PM
I don't have any for today shall we cry together?laugh laugh ok now you have four and I am not over 50.

froglittlesis's photo
Wed 04/16/08 01:17 PM
You know sometimes God has to empty us out so he can fill us back up. Kinda like a pitcher of water once you empty it you gotta fill it back up. Keep your head up things will get better!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25