kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:24 PM
Manly men. Most deff.

kayliz88's photo
Fri 07/11/08 06:58 PM
I had chili a couple of hours ago.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:37 PM
It always turns into a fight too...you see, I dont really care for liars too much...

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:35 PM
Yep...I never believe myself either. I must not be a very good liar...

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:00 PM
All southern Illinois ppl! I know you are out there...I have talked to a few of you before. So I think that we should have a get together...the northern Illinois ppl are talking about it, but if you guys are like me, then it's not easy for us to just take off and go north...so I think we should have a little get together ourselves! Perhaps Carbondale, or maybe Giant City...tell me what you think!

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 07:37 PM
Yep about 20 minutes from ya.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:34 AM

Next time I meet a guy, I'm gonna do a full background check...see if he's been in prison, a mental hospital, interview the ex girlfriends, the parents to see how he was when he a kid...MAYBE that will keep me from getting a psycho. laugh

I do this for all the women I date. Ask my girlfriend. She hated when I tied her up and interrogated her......ummmm wait.....no, she liked that, but.......meh.laugh

laugh I'm sure she did!

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:29 AM
Next time I meet a guy, I'm gonna do a full background check...see if he's been in prison, a mental hospital, interview the ex girlfriends, the parents to see how he was when he a kid...MAYBE that will keep me from getting a psycho. laugh

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 08:44 AM

That most people love, but you just cannot stand.

I have to go with My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I just thought it was boring and not funny at all.

The Mist...the ending was cruel and heartless!

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:35 AM
ME!!!!!!!!!!!

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:34 AM
Now I believe Laura and Sophie deserve to be in the bottom 2! You can tell that something is going on in their friendship, it's really affecting their singing. The youngest one(Laura I think) looks like she is about to fall apart everytime she gets on stage.

Pearl Heart did NOT deserve to get voted off! I think Shawn should have went.

Anyways, Melissa is still my favorite.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:29 AM

I've always been the kinda guy that will hold a door, or help a girl when she is struggling with something. But in the last month alone, ive had 4 girls flip out over this, basically they said they dont need a guy to do stuff they can do it their self, and im just stunned cause i was just being nice. Has this ever happened to you?

Dude, let me tell you....that happens to me CONSTANTLY....finally, I just got sick of it and said, "Hey, ya know what? This is me, if you don't like it, then let's call it quits now."

I won't date a woman who won't let me do these things for her...not at all...

I wont date a guy who doesnt do those things for me.

GOOD! Do me a favor and stay that way, OK? flowerforyou

Okay. glasses

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:21 AM

I've always been the kinda guy that will hold a door, or help a girl when she is struggling with something. But in the last month alone, ive had 4 girls flip out over this, basically they said they dont need a guy to do stuff they can do it their self, and im just stunned cause i was just being nice. Has this ever happened to you?

Dude, let me tell you....that happens to me CONSTANTLY....finally, I just got sick of it and said, "Hey, ya know what? This is me, if you don't like it, then let's call it quits now."

I won't date a woman who won't let me do these things for her...not at all...

I wont date a guy who doesnt do those things for me.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:02 AM
I love when a guy opens doors, pulls out chairs, etc., for me. I think guys SHOULD do this. Whoever these woman were, they need to be thankful that there are still guys willing to do these things!

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 01:08 AM

Muzik is right!! You choose your destiny. YOu are the rule maker. Unless you love drama......maybe you do??????huh

No of course not! I told the most recent ex that I wasnt going to speak to him again. And so far, he hasnt tried to talk to me. As far as the other one...I still care about him a lot(even tho I know he doesnt care about me the same) and it's hard for me to just stop talking to him. He is a very good friend, regardless of the sex talk, and I dont wanna throw that away.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:21 AM
Edited by kayliz88 on Thu 07/10/08 12:22 AM
I have no idea...

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:05 AM
Sure!

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:03 AM
HAHA I should have gotten that the first time.

kayliz88's photo
Thu 07/10/08 12:01 AM
His shadow!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25