Community > Posts By > teckelandtortie

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:37 AM
too bad Keith you live so far away......

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:34 AM
what is duck egg colour?

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:26 AM
I agree, no free lunch, what is the catch?

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:24 AM
love iced tea but not a big fan of hot tea and the opposite....love hot coffee, not iced coffee.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:22 AM
you list every ethnicity as your own, doesn't make sense. Don't include personal info on it either, finish the profile and add a photo with your smiling. You are muslim so if you are looking for a muslim woman only then add that as well otherwise you will likely get a variety of women.

teckelandtortie's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:09 AM
God gave us free will to do good or harm. Satan is very present on earth trying to steer us to do harm over good. That is why we must stay focussed on God, pray to make good decisions, try to stay away from negative influences, (substance abuse, violent images, cruel people etc). We still fail as human beings but God will always forgive us.

teckelandtortie's photo
Fri 10/16/20 04:27 PM
cheers

teckelandtortie's photo
Fri 10/16/20 04:14 PM
I am sorry to say but most of the photos look scary, you look very angry. The one without the beard and playing hockey is nice. However you need some happy photos. You mention you want an activity partner, not sure since you are Turkish that you understand that means you are only looking for a sex partner so if you are seeking wife material or someone to settle down with, those girls won't respond to a profile looking for an activity partner.

teckelandtortie's photo
Fri 10/16/20 03:55 PM
as a canadian, I hope he wins again....and everyone should know if he gets back in the stock market will rise, if Biden gets in, will plummet.

teckelandtortie's photo
Fri 10/16/20 03:53 PM
why is it free?

teckelandtortie's photo
Thu 10/15/20 06:33 PM
anyone in southwest ontario looing for friendship or campanionship?

teckelandtortie's photo
Thu 10/15/20 06:31 PM
TY will check it out.....

teckelandtortie's photo
Thu 10/15/20 06:31 PM
I meant actual companies that cater to the solo/single traveler....us or canada

teckelandtortie's photo
Wed 10/14/20 03:56 PM
any recommends...resorts..tour groups etc, in particular for single people bc solo travellers can be married too.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 11:17 AM
As a Christian reincarnation has no purpose bc we as mere humans can never get it completely right by repeat reincarnating to achieve the so called "nirvana'. Jesus was our Nirvana and was the only sacrificial lamb to wipe out our sin or we could not penetrate the veil between God and ourselves. I believe people feel as though they have been reincarnated, this can be explained as cell memory passed down by ancestors or spiritual guides showing you or teaching you what was before. I often feel like I have lived like an animal before but I know I am just connecting spiritually to their existance. You are an individual with your own individual essence....you are not you, and a former King, President, Beggar, Soldier and on and on....

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 11:12 AM
I believe if bad energy or bad things have happened, ie murders then that energy leaves an imprint which can attract more bad energy such as poltergeist activity etc or worse demon activity. An actual place should not be evil unless evil occurred there, then it needs blessings.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 11:07 AM
I don't believe in parallel universes....makes no sense, we are one being, with one soul and one lifetime experience.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 11:06 AM
I absolutely do....

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 11:03 AM
you have a good sense of humour, show that in your profile more and when you interact with the ladies online Geezer lol!

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 11:01 AM
add a photo with you smiling....