Community > Posts By > teckelandtortie

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 11:00 AM
sorry you lost me at 'hunting', love animals too much.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 10:41 AM
I think each individual female needs to assess for herself how far it has gone based on your comfort level, if it gives you the creeps or turns you off then move on, or at least let him know you are offended. Maybe he will wise up, maybe not. I know it turns me off if it goes beyond flirty. I want to be treated like a lady while online, things can escalate naturally if a real relationship develops in person over time, and I do stress in person over time.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 10:37 AM
too bad you live so far away....

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 10:34 AM
too bad you live so far away....

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 10:00 AM
yes we have all made mistakes where love is concerned, me especially but do add some photos with you smiling, it would help.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 09:55 AM
you don't mention if you are willing to relocate and leave Spain.....

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 09:49 AM
I agree, it is hard to find a true gentleman, so many profiles are filled with sexual innuendos....what a turn off. But on the flip side I believe women have given mixed messages with all the women's liberation over the years some men feel they will offend a lady if they open the door or offer a chair. Not me....looking for the real deal.

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 09:34 AM
For Dunbar Wilson, I know ex pats live overseas but your surname is Wilson and you say you are from Holland......

teckelandtortie's photo
Tue 10/13/20 09:26 AM
I am real and also frustrated too with the amount of scammers. I am on the Canadian side of the Detroit border. Don't mind meeting an american guy if they are flexible, I can't leave Canada, should say don't want to bc I just relocated to my hometown after a 30 yr absence and I love this part of the country and my folks are older and I want to spend more time with them. The bonus is I am soooo close to the US geographically.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:37 PM
the photos do appear 'stalkerish', not smiling, smoking....not very impressive I am afraid.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:34 PM
I would get rid of the song, don't emphasize your whole profile about 'too sexy for..." keep the wit but add a photo with you smiling. The headshot looks to serious.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:30 PM
Oh geez, was going to say I love the headshot but since it isn't yours no one is going to bother msging you to get the real photo, plus the rest is vague and empty.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:28 PM
Thank you Ivegotthegirth

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:27 PM
Thank you Stormmessages

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:25 PM
add your interest, don't mention 'never married' in that part, add interesting and exciting things about yourself. Your main photo is very nice but in all the photos you look sort of sad. Smiling photos get my attention as do others.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:22 PM
You need to be specific about the line of work you are in, eg contrator or firefighter. Saying 'I have a job' doesn't sound like you care too much or are proud of what you do and you should be proud no matter what you do. Also your photos are fine as secondary but you need a primary photo with a headshot, no sunglasses with you smiling.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:20 PM
well you are honest about what you want, maybe you should be on a site for intimate encounters/affairs tho bc many here want something long term, permanent not including someone else's spouse.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:17 PM
You sound like a fun guy, but switch the main photo with one with your face smiling of course.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:14 PM
Not bad, you are upfront about being separated and not looking for anything permanent which is honest. Many women here do want long term and permanent so it may limit you a bit. I would add a photo with your full face, the main one is a bit cut off but it is nice if you can size it smaller.

teckelandtortie's photo
Mon 10/12/20 03:11 PM
Pretty nice black and whites but add a photo with your hat off as well. Also add the interests.