Community > Posts By > IndianaJoans

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:13 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh I love it!

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:10 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:10 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/21/08 06:28 PM
Edited by IndianaJoans on Fri 03/21/08 06:45 PM

Wish I could "cut & paste" that entire book in here.
Seems the way opinions are expressed?

I preferr to read & then type MY opinion.

Still wonder, if folks are so unhappy with this country; WHY DO YOU STAY?

Who said I stayed???

Like it or not we are a watchdog to the world and our best efforts to make things better do not always work out the way they were intended.I believe that the intent is , in most cases , honorable. We have alot to do in our own house before we run off and change the world but thats not how it works.

Maybe if you (USA) learned to mind your own business, stop interfering in the affairs of other countries, and quit arrogantly acting like you're doing it for any reason other than national self interest you might be able to stop pretending to be Canadians when you travel abroad....

ABSOLUTELY correct! We should stop ALL aid to third world countries and tell them we will be minding our own business now. It is already happening for your country so you should be very happy. The billions of dollars that were GIVEN to Argentina to help pay the interest on the loans your government made to try and help a country whose population is OVER 50% in poverty was ASKED FOR and happily received while your president was blowing Chavez behind the podium and being guaranteed oil into the future along with increased exports to them. There is a lot of communist sympathy in Argentina. What the hell is wrong with you people? Have you seen Cuba lately? I think your idea is a great idea. No more financial aid or military aid and protection. Did I say your buddy Chavez is a crazy psychopathic dictator? I meant to. When will you start planting Chavez's cash crops? I want to see the same thing happen to him as Castro and it hasn't happened yet but I hope it will.
I forgot to bring up Argentina's example of political correctness. Chavez was illegally financing your presidents campaign and had two men moving $800,000.00 in cash of the illegal contributions through Miami's airport. Two airport inspectors caught them. Your president was embarrassed and pissed.They were doing their jobs. The money was not declared. But she is your president. I despise communists.

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/20/08 03:32 PM
Amen!

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/20/08 03:20 PM
So you are saying that if I live in Montana my vte counts for three because of the electoral college? Or does the popular vote count for nothing more than statistical data?

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/20/08 03:18 PM

well while you people are sitting on your asses and not voting think about this:voter apathy is why we have the losers representing us we do.The presidency requires delegates but you also vote in your representatives,your senator,your governor.there are usually referendums on the ballot also.so get off your asses and vote!!voting creates change !Excercise your right to vote!!it takes 5 minutes so out down the playstation!!

I am too old for play station and too busy working but my question is why vote in the general election even though I always have if the popular vote doesn't matter?

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/20/08 03:11 PM
Edited by IndianaJoans on Thu 03/20/08 03:13 PM

what kind a democracy is this when the people has no choice, but the delegates?

This is not a democracy. It is a representative republic as mentioned in the pledge of allegiance. A true democracy would not be wanted by anyone.

Than why is voting considered great and holy? If it means less than cat poop than theres no reason to vote for any wolf in sheep's clothes O_o

That is a question that I can't answer but wish that I could. As I understand it if we did away with the electoral college we would be using the popular vote and the most populated areas are largely democratic. The lemming factor? So there would be no hope for any other party to gain office. A bit confusing trying to find a better way. The question of why vote if our votes don't count is still there for me but I will vote as always.

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/20/08 02:58 PM

what kind a democracy is this when the people has no choice, but the delegates?

This is not a democracy. It is a representative republic as mentioned in the pledge of allegiance. A true democracy would not be wanted by anyone.

IndianaJoans's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:01 PM

Guns cause violence like spoons made Rosie fat.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/14/08 08:53 PM

And Spitzer could have avoided it all by keeping his pants zipped. laugh laugh laugh

Let us not complicate the conspiracy with common sense!laugh :wink:

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:08 PM
huh

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:29 PM

fill me in star on what your idea of a conservative is.

Come on, why don't you just copy and paste it in from your truthful informative sites? I am NOT going to detail the entire thing. However, main point. Conservative are for small, limited government. The last 7 years PROVE that the administration is for anything but that.
My biggest problem with our government is it seems to be serving the needs of international business and for some reasone this country is dieing economicly, one would think with all the tax breaks and no bid contracts we would at least have a good economy, seems like it gets worse everyweek with a steady stream of bad news all accross the board

Get rid of the unions that have priced us out of competition. How can a company compete with others who will make the same products but at a lower cost when the Unions tie their hands with many incompetent workers (not all of them mind you) that make more money than the market will support for a given job?

That would be a start.

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/13/08 07:28 PM

fill me in star on what your idea of a conservative is.

Come on, why don't you just copy and paste it in from your truthful informative sites? I am NOT going to detail the entire thing. However, main point. Conservative are for small, limited government. The last 7 years PROVE that the administration is for anything but that.
My biggest problem with our government is it seems to be serving the needs of international business and for some reasone this country is dieing economicly, one would think with all the tax breaks and no bid contracts we would at least have a good economy, seems like it gets worse everyweek with a steady stream of bad news all accross the board

Get rid of the unions that have priced us out of competition. How can a company compete with others who will make the same products but at a lower cost when the Unions tie their hands with many incompetent workers (not all of them mind you) that make more money than the market will support for a given job?

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/08/08 07:52 AM

I tried to e-mail you a more personal note, but because I drink occasionally (two beers a year, Im honest) I am blocked from doing so!!flowerforyou

Thank you. I am sorry too. It is a touchy subject for me. My father fell asleep at the wheel and I lost both of my parents. My sister and I were in the back seat and we survived. Three years ago my husband died at work from a heart attack. Then I lost my son. I have my daughter and granddaughter left and I am tired of my heart breaking. I don't even know why I am on this site. Some people are better off being alone I guess. Thank you again.

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:15 PM
I'm sorry. Go ahead and bash me. I need to go have a good cry.

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:08 PM
Edited by IndianaJoans on Fri 03/07/08 11:11 PM
I have sacrifice a life as many have. My son did what he needed to do and I respected his decision. It doesn't make it easier but when someone comes along and pulls their John Wayne sh*t on me I just want to SCREAM!!!! My son is my HERO!!!! I don't give a sh*t if someone's GGGGGGGGGG grandfather was a Spanish army cook and gave Christopher Columbus a blow job. I respect ALL who have served and are serving but to me those who died are the heroes.

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/07/08 11:00 PM

<---------- Taking Notes!!

Man asks Veitnam Vet if Foreign Flags should be flown on American Soil!!!noway noway noway

No, a WOMAN who lost her youngest in Iraq in a fire fight would like to know the answer to the posted question.

I read the link you posted. Did you only get out of it what you needed to support your opinion? Was there something I said that was inaccurate? If so, please let me know.

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:58 PM

<---------- Taking Notes!!

Man asks Veitnam Vet if Foreign Flags should be flown on American Soil!!!noway noway noway

No, a WOMAN who lost her youngest in Iraq in a fire fight would like to know the answer to the posted question.

IndianaJoans's photo
Fri 03/07/08 10:51 PM

This is a video clip showing the veteran who went down to a Mexican restaurant in Reno , NV to take down the American flag that was being flown under their Mexican flag. This guy silenced the folks on the sidewalk and makes me proud to be an American. I think it's going to take a lot more of this kind of revolting to change things...watch and be proud.

http://www.youtube.com/v/UQ6cCPbA8jo

The Mexican flag shouldn't even be there. It belongs in Mexico.

Vietnam era veteran, also served in Korea, son of WW1 & WW2 vet, gggrandson & gggrandson of Civil War vets and relative of a 13 year old War of Independence (1776) vet.

BTW the U.S. won the Mexican War of 1848.

And your point is what? You are singlehandedly changing national flag etiquette policy? No foreign flags on American soil?