IndianaJoans's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:05 PM
To NOT be able to read people's minds. laugh

IndianaJoans's photo
Mon 03/03/08 07:03 PM
Wow! can anyone tell me where the restroom is?sad

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:21 PM

I wouldnt defend them and I wouldnt let them in. I am not a bleeding heart liberal or a pacafist I try to keep it real. the democrats wish them in for votes the republicans for cheap labor. as a union man I am against the explotation of labor and to me mexico is exporting its poverty to america. NAFTA was sold as a way to help raise mexico and keep out illegals being that they could find jobs down there. Well Nafta has done nothing for either country but it has benefited the corperations who play each country against the other to see who will work for the smallest bowl of rice. I realy dont think mexico wants its 20 million people back anyhow as in there poverty they would probably be formulating a revelution. Its a big damn mess

That makes sense to me

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:57 PM
Edited by IndianaJoans on Sat 03/01/08 08:59 PM
I saw the back of a motorcycle rider's t-shirt that read "if you can read this the bi*ch fell off". I don't like the bi*ch part but I have to admit I almost spit my soda while laughing.

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 08:53 PM
Pray for whirled peas :smile:

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 02:39 PM

I only get pain during ovulation when my left ovary drops an egg. My right one is painless. The doc said it is because my left ovary was a "sick" ovary in that it was over sized but not from cysts just a birth defect or accident in early life. I was stepped on by a horse in my teens. So that could have caused the injury to it.

Stepped on by a horse? OMG! That hurts to think about it.

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:58 PM

I know many others are tired as hell of having it forced down their throats

don't fool yourself...you try to force your crap and lies on us and we're just tired of you ....yawn yawn

I just try to shed a little light in your world of delusion and bush mania. I have no problem with my views as I know I am not a sheeple (in your case a sheeple in heels) following blindly behind the man designed to take our great country to the toilet.

I have no dilusions at all...and I know exactly what you are...glasses

I am so glad that you can see me. I know you see a greatly patriotic, very concerned citizen of this great country trying desperately to rid it of the scourge of a terrible president and all of his personal agendas. bigsmile
I will ask you now.... will you be my virtual online wife?flowerforyou

This is so sudden.......................okay yes, yes I will be your online wifeflowerforyou flowerforyou laugh blushing bigsmile

I like this site already! Yaaaay!

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 12:24 PM
Magic in the beginning is the easy part. Relationships can be hard work. It depends on how much you each are willing to give to each other.

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 11:35 AM
i will be happy when bush is called the ex-president.

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:35 AM
I like the wood ones
happy

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 10:17 AM
Garfield started in Muncie, IN. Press the popcorn button.laugh

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:52 AM
Just saying hi. New to internet group.

IndianaJoans's photo
Sat 03/01/08 09:47 AM