Community > Posts By > IndianaJoans

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/06/08 01:04 PM

symbelmyne..... I am not touching that one

she could be used as the poster girl for celibacy..laugh laugh laugh

That is SO mean! She is very pretty but way out of your league as your attitude displays. Very immature! grumble

IndianaJoans's photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:55 PM

im thinking people are blindly wanting change. Change is good, but, the only problem is that they don't look into what the changes will be, how they will work, etc. This a little scary since most of the candidates that are preaching change are wanting more bureaucracy. One thing they keep forgetting to ask themselves is when has to government taking more control over things ever gone well? But again, they don't care. They want change change change.

I think that the change that the American voter is looking for is not being offered by any of the candidates....but I agree with your statement. People want change, any change.

AMEN!flowerforyou

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:54 PM

A teacher asks her class, "If there are five birds sitting on a fence and you shoot one of them, how many will be left?" She calls on little Tony.

He replies, "None, they will all fly away with the first gunshot."

The teacher replies, "The correct answer is four, but I like your thinking."

Then little Tony says, "I have a question for you.

There are 3 women sitting on a bench having ice cream:

One is delicately licking the sides of the triple scoop of ice cream. The second is gobbling down the top and sucking the cone. The third is biting off the top of the ice cream. Which one is married?"

The teacher, blushing a great deal, replied, "Well, I suppose the one that's gobbled down the top and sucked the cone."

To which little Tony replied, "The correct answer is 'the one with the wedding ring on,' but I like your thinking."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAlaugh

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:49 PM
A horse goes in a saloon, walks up to the bar, and sits down. Bartender says, "hey buddy, why the long face?"

:wink: Sorry, I couldn't help it. :wink:

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 05:36 PM

icky sites laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh wait,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sorry, I always feel slimed after being in themnoway I want to get a balanced view of things though so I do read them but never like it muchnoway

If you want a ballanced view watch Fox News

laugh FOX? FOX on the right and CNN on the left. They are each a salesperson's voice for their extreme views.huh

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 03:38 PM
Terribly sad news:cry: sad

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 02:26 PM
Glad I don't have to worry about that anymore.:wink:

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:45 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 01:22 PM
Edited by IndianaJoans on Wed 03/05/08 01:26 PM
1. Pay them $100,000 per year
2. If their students don't meet the standards at the end of the year, then
a.)Reduce their salary
b.) Fire the teacher
3. Skills testing for teachers (annual)

The public school system (excluding the teachers) is a flushing toilet with the handle stuck and sucking money.

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 11:07 AM
I am still very new here and I am shy to respond to e-mails. I have gotten quite a few but want to be comfortable here by posting and getting friends that way. Maybe it seems safer?

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:38 AM

This is a valid concern that there are Americans that do not realize that regime change makes us war criminals.noway huh

Please excuse me but after reading so many posts in these forums I have concluded that my initial opinion of you was possibly inaccurate. You should contact CNN, MSNBC, and FOX with this news. It appears to have escaped them.

I figure it escaped them only because, they are accomplices in these WAR CRIMES!!!
Thank you!!!!!! drinker

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 09:07 AM

Even if we stay in Iraq and help them and make sure that terrorists dont move in again, the terrorists will just set up base somewhere else. The war on terror will never end, as long as there is good there will always be evil and vice versa.

There will always be terrorists, well almost always, someday the earth will face another mass extinction and terrorism will be the least of our worries.

Well, and a real war on terror would have used the world as the backdrop and the nations as allies. A psuedo war on terror says any arab will donoway

I agreedrinker

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:56 AM

This is a valid concern that there are Americans that do not realize that regime change makes us war criminals.noway huh

you criminallaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

he said some international lawyers, he didnt say that the international court(that you tout).

and that statement does not lend creditbility to your accusations.

I am happy though that you decided to write this yourself.

The international lawyers already state we are illegally there. The point here is that we are A PART OF THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN, we should be considering the world counsels and their determination of what we do to SOVEREIGN NATIONS THAT HAVE NOT STRUCK US!!!!! As in 9/11 that started the ball rolling on Saddam.

You guys cannot make it right, no matter what you spout off about. We were wrong and when and if they decide to prosecute for these crimes, it will be deserved. We cannot and should not invade and occupy countries that did not do the crime. No matter how much you try you cannot make that right.noway

With the damning evidence you keep posting? I am surprised we all haven't been tried for war crimes!

I also believe that Bush has followed his own personal agenda in Iraq dragoness, but to say that WE are guilty of war crimes makes you appear to hate Americans more than hating the current administration. Bush will get his in one way or another when he is out of office just as Castro who is now out of office. Many things will be heard from Cuba about Castro and I hope you will be as outraged about them.

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:46 AM

you criminallaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

he said some international lawyers, he didnt say that the international court(that you tout).

and that statement does not lend creditbility to your accusations.

I am happy though that you decided to write this yourself.

The international lawyers already state we are illegally there. The point here is that we are A PART OF THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN, we should be considering the world counsels and their determination of what we do to SOVEREIGN NATIONS THAT HAVE NOT STRUCK US!!!!! As in 9/11 that started the ball rolling on Saddam.

You guys cannot make it right, no matter what you spout off about. We were wrong and when and if they decide to prosecute for these crimes, it will be deserved. We cannot and should not invade and occupy countries that did not do the crime. No matter how much you try you cannot make that right.noway

With the damning evidence you keep posting? I am surprised we all haven't been tried for war crimes!

IndianaJoans's photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:33 AM

Please excuse me but after reading so many posts in these forums I have concluded that my initial opinion of you was possibly inaccurate. You should contact CNN, MSNBC, and FOX with this news. It appears to have escaped them.

IndianaJoans's photo
Tue 03/04/08 02:23 PM

I don't know about belittling but I am concerned over his "mental health" to run this country in a time of war. Hell, he may be having flashbacks and hit the red button that blows us all upnoway

Dragoness...... Why do you question McCain's mental health? I have never read/heard of anything bizzare that he has done. Additionally, although jokes are made about the guy's age, he is not a **** Cheyney, always in the hospital for one reason or another. You need to look at the man and forget the age factor.

If you are going to talk about mental health, look at Hillary. What kind of a whack job stays with a guy who publicly humilates her by cheating on her over and over?! And to make matters worst, the whole word knows about it!

I think dragon has good qualifications to talk about mental health issues...her personal experiences probably give her more experience with it than any formal education would have given her

That is a terrible thing to say!noway

IndianaJoans's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:37 PM

I am kind of new here. Please explain the yawns?

she posts the same BS day after day...she hates the US and isn't shy to boast about her hatred...welcome tho there's only a few like her..drinker

OK thanks. I have read many posts and many of hers and I don't agree. She has a deep disgust for the current administration as many do but that doesn't mean they hate America.We all have opinions and it is good that we are free to say them here. It is a good thing. Fidel took that freedom away from my parents. If you do not like what she has to say you can just ignore it? I am seeing so much anger on this site it is sad. Thank you for the welcome. :wink:

IndianaJoans's photo
Tue 03/04/08 01:01 PM

yawn yawn

I am kind of new here. Please explain the yawns?:smile:

IndianaJoans's photo
Tue 03/04/08 12:03 PM

This man's rights were infringed on without valid cause even and it is a good thing?noway huh

Is anybody surprised by this? Our new president is going to have a big mess to clean up.sad

IndianaJoans's photo
Mon 03/03/08 08:12 PM
My experience has been that I always get fewer inches than the forecaster stated. laugh