Community > Posts By > Madtanker03

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 01:24 AM
I am a scorpio... nice and very loyal until you try to hurt me... then I sting...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 01:21 AM

Ok what was the question again???? ohhhhhhhhhhh how women dont go for the nice guys and then go for the azzzzzzzzholes!!!

Ok.....once and for all I will tell you!!!!

Most nice guys are boring!!! Plain and simple!!!

We want an exciting guy......keeping us on our toes. We also want a nice guy!!! For some odd reason they dont coincide with each other most of the time. Thus the reason for women going for the more "exciting" azzholes.....

Usually this happens in the early 20's and 30s........by the time we reach our 40s......we want a nice guy and then all the nice guys turn into azzholes and then half of the females turn into lesbians and the rest are either ok with living alone!!noway laugh laugh laugh

OMG, thats gooooooooooood! I'd laugh only I'm too busy writing it down. laugh laugh laugh

Weird, but I am personally not boring... predictable to a point, nobody is getting a 2am phone call from county lockup... but I can get loose. The worst fear I have is whether my truck will break down in a bad neighborhood... I do not understand why anyone (women or men) would prefer the kind of risk these people bring, including making cynics of otherwise good people... it is for the life of me; mindboggling... but ah well, I guess I will settle in, and wait for the fallout, see what shakes loose...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 01:15 AM

My eyes start to water
whenever you go out the door
my heart starts to ache
whenever i want you more
my body turns numb
whenever we're far apart
my soul starts to fade
whenever we depart
my head starts to spin
whenever i think of you
my brain shuts down
whenever you touch me through and through
but the truth really is
that you'll always be here
and you'll throw away
my biggest fear

Sounds idealistic, but it would be nice...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 01:01 AM

Though it may seem like a far fetched dream,
Time can heal all who have been caused pain.
Just like a river flowing down stream.
Never falter in the eyes of the suffering slain.
Silence the whispers and the screams.
For once you do you have nothing more to gain.

To tell you the the truth I have felt this before.
Knowing you are powerless and weak.
Feeling every movement down to my rotting core.
Seeing ever one of your plans down to a technique.
I know for a fact that I will never be able to ignore,
Your face, my memories or these words that I speak.

Forever will I be doomed to linger by you,
With all these memories that I seem to hold dear,
You have my heart, but its way past overdo.
Even though I see you for who you are loud and clear
I wish that once and for all I could say we're threw.
But my heart still longs for you to stay right here.

Confusing are the matters of the heart,
No human or immortal may understand that fact.
I know that time heals all standing together or apart.
Many have felt this before having your heart attacked.
But we must all have a new life and restart,
So take the blow and suck in the impact.
Its sad how most feelings we have we must depart.

This is very well written. It has a draw and a life all it's own.

Madtanker03's photo

Madtanker03's photo

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:57 AM

Why is it, that women (not all, but most that I have seen) want a nice guy when they search for a man... they want someone to committ to them, a man who is willing to be there for them, stable, hardworking and loving... until that guy shows up on their doorstep... then they leave the nice guy standing there and head out the door with the jobless, nasty, womanizing drunk... why is it that nice guys finish last?

Because the women who leave with nasty jobless, womanizing drunks are usually nasty, alcoholic, self pitying, used up, skanks who bounce back and forth between the good guys and the worthless ones making the rest of us look bad and ruining the good womens chances with the good guys. pitchfork

yeah, I have experienced a lot of those lately...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:55 AM

the issue is that a self professed nice guy makes a thread about this daily sometimes the same guy repost the same thread but if you are new you probaly didn't know that

Nah, I did not know it... I am getting used to this forum... used to myspace, and yahoo chat, but a friend of mine told me about this stuff today... about an hour or so ago (maybe a lil more, not watching the clock...)

I mean, I know we all have issues, and nobody is perfect, however by every definition I have heard from women, I fit the 'desirable' categories...
I work, and make money (not rich by anyones standards, but i get something other than my leg when i reach in my pocket) I am romantic, spontaneous, and generous. Not boring, have many interests from the arts to sports, and am well versed sexually, I understand women very well, and am neither embarassed nor scared by feminine tactics... yet with all that, I cannot find a solid relationship... it is weird...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:50 AM

because the badboy image appeals to about 85% of the female population...

Yeah, I get that, the 'mystique' thing the whole 'maybe I can be the one to change him' ideal... so, since most people have had some exposure to basic human psychology, and we all know that at the elemental level, most people wont change, what is the fantasy?

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:49 AM

yes gyps... hes new to the threads!!!!

I will forgive him as long as he buys me a new jar of peanut butter!!!:tongue: Skippy lite.........NO EXCEPTIONS!!!:tongue:

I prefer JIF, however, whatever spreads smoother...mmmm

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:47 AM

yes gyps... hes new to the threads!!!!

Ok, what is the issue now? this post is in the right place, and is a legitimate question... so what is the issue?

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:45 AM
Why is it, that women (not all, but most that I have seen) want a nice guy when they search for a man... they want someone to committ to them, a man who is willing to be there for them, stable, hardworking and loving... until that guy shows up on their doorstep... then they leave the nice guy standing there and head out the door with the jobless, nasty, womanizing drunk... why is it that nice guys finish last?

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:42 AM
Wow... loving the topic. whether you leave the seat up or down, whatever is in the toilet is already in the air long before you flush (for our guest microbiologists out there) so it may get worse if the seat is left up, it does not eliminate bacterial exposure to put the seat down.

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:30 AM

you must be NEW!!!noway laugh laugh laugh

Why?? i am not new... just new to this...
Ok.....just a teeny tiny pointer......sex threads go in the sex and dating forum. If you did this in the daytime it would have been moved by the mods. flowerforyou

ohh ok. am new...lol

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:28 AM

Bar bathroom..........but to clarify...........I only went out about once a year, and it was with the guy that I was in a committed relationship with at the time.

Actually I was too (I cannot stand loose sex...) I married the woman that I did that stuff with...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:26 AM

you must be NEW!!!noway laugh laugh laugh

Why?? i am not new... just new to this...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:26 AM

:wink: Hmm... several places :wink:

Airplane while in the hanger... Major parking lot outside of the car... Pool while the neighbor mowed his lawn..

laugh

Outstanding!!!
I once did it on a dock in the middle of a lake, and half way through, we noticed an old lady watching us with binoculars... we proceeded to give her the fifty cent show...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:23 AM
place you ever had sex?

Mine was on the hood of my taxi at a taxi stand at a train station... based on a dare.

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:20 AM

It was worse the second time around.grumble

Once bitten, twice shy...
or... fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on YOU...
it is the one remaining deal breaker for me. I have had women batter me, I have had women psychologically break me down, and run amok, and stayed with them... but if I smell a different cologne, she gets the damned BOOT...

Well, see, he spent the better part of 4 years perfecting the wounded, changed, and "it'll be heaven" act, thinking if he spent that long promising, and for the kids, maybe give him the benefit of the doubt..............should have given him something else.:angry:

Yeah, good aslesmen are always good salesmen... just remember, like walking into a car dealership, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is... read the fine print first, and take a 'test drive'...so to speak. remember, there is a reason he did what he did the first time, and since at the basic level people never change, based on that reality he will do it again...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/21/08 12:17 AM

you had to deal with family getting involved with your relationship?If so how did you deal with that issue?

Honey, the family is always involved... it is the level of acceptable involvement that is for you to decide. If good natured advice becomes meddling, put your foot down. If they do not listen, there are other methods to deter them. If it is (for your purposes) his family involvement, make your feelings clear to him and them as well... lack of communication is a relationship killer... if he refuses to get involved, then you may be forced to take drastic measures, I have had to tell my father in law to mind his own damned business... he did not like it, but he had to live with it...