Community > Posts By > brokenwing22

brokenwing22's photo
Mon 12/07/09 06:39 PM
well i havent been on here in awhile but thats because almost 2 years ago i found my love michael on here as i said we have been together almost 2 years amd just got married 3 days ago i am so happy to have him in my life and thank god everyday i found him

brokenwing22's photo
Thu 05/15/08 01:05 PM
i know how you feel i started a job watching a 99 year old grandmother of this lady and it was a wonder that woman didnt die of black lung i went home everyday for a month coughing and sneezing

brokenwing22's photo
Fri 05/09/08 04:15 PM
i miss michael my boyfriend, i have to work tonight and hes spending the weekend with his momsad i always miss him when i aint with him

brokenwing22's photo
Wed 04/30/08 11:33 AM
well my name is LaVanna

brokenwing22's photo
Wed 04/30/08 11:33 AM
well the day my son was born, and the day i met michael hes the love of my life

brokenwing22's photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:46 PM
cuz when i found out i was completly shocked and there son came and spent the night with me tonight, so i was thinking about calling in the morning so then they can come and get him from here and he wont have to see his momma and daddy go to jail

brokenwing22's photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:42 PM

if you knew someone was doing drugs in front of there kid.

What do you mean by in front? Do you mean as in in the same room, or while they are in the home but in a different room?

i mean there son is sitting right on the bed and they are doing a line of cocaine on there dresser

brokenwing22's photo
Fri 04/18/08 07:37 PM
if you knew someone was doing drugs in front of there kid.

brokenwing22's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:52 AM

Welcome, Darrell... Have fun, get involved with the nuts in the forums. How nice to have your sister here to pick on you and keep tabs on you!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh
Enjoy!! flowerforyou

it is great i love that crazy ass kid

brokenwing22's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:50 AM
welcome you fag, im allowed to say that hes my brother

brokenwing22's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:23 AM
when i was a kid i loved winnie the pooh well it was brought to my attention that all the hundred acre woods were involved in something illegal.

POOH- smoked pot, he always had the munchies.
TIGGER- was smoking crack, always so damn jumpy.
EEYORE- stayed f****** up on pain pills, so freakn glumy
PIGLET- was tripin on acid, seeing and hearing **** that aint there.
RABBIT- was the dealer he always grew the best stuff
OWL- he was the cop cuz he always tried to keep everyone straight.
KANGA- she was a whore, she always was leaving roo to go make some fast money.
ROO- he became a boozer
CHRISTOPHER ROBIN- he was a pedifile, what a sick little boy

brokenwing22's photo
Tue 04/15/08 05:14 AM
oh wow i am so happy the you got your girls but that sucks that there mom would do that

brokenwing22's photo
Fri 04/11/08 04:55 PM
well if thats the case then im a good lover cuz im an aries:smile:

brokenwing22's photo
Thu 04/10/08 01:01 PM
when i get my eyebrows done my stylist always has me put visine on them and it really helps with the red

brokenwing22's photo
Tue 04/08/08 06:55 PM
well i was in the sun for a long period of time on saturday with my son while he was playing in the pool and i put tons of sunscreen on me and my son well my son didnt burn but i did really bad now i have these white spots on my shoulder i dont know what they are does anyone know

brokenwing22's photo
Wed 04/02/08 09:01 PM

OK, u've told ur ex u dont want anything more to do with them, got into a really bad fight, and told them to lose ur number forget about u, and to never contact u again...what do u do when they start txting u again saying sorry and all that stuff?

well kill him............. lollaugh

brokenwing22's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:56 PM

honestly i have a lump on my leg and i had to get test ran on it well it came back as a cyst. cancer is not contagous so i dont know, but i will be praying for you
a cyst cancer? can u get rid of it pretty easily?

well it wasnt cancer bu what they did was some kind of laser surgery and it went away but i still get regular checkups cause im scared of that cancer stuff too
whatever it is, it is also affecting my circulation through out my whole body

yea well thats why i went and had mine checked out my whole body was modled which means cutting off the circulation, well the cyst in my leg was so big that it was applying pressure to my veins and crap so it made for poor circulation

brokenwing22's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:49 PM

honestly i have a lump on my leg and i had to get test ran on it well it came back as a cyst. cancer is not contagous so i dont know, but i will be praying for you
a cyst cancer? can u get rid of it pretty easily?

well it wasnt cancer bu what they did was some kind of laser surgery and it went away but i still get regular checkups cause im scared of that cancer stuff too

brokenwing22's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:42 PM

brokenwing22's photo
Mon 03/31/08 07:25 PM
well i cried at the end of it. its makes me sick yet sad all in the same emotion

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8