rocking song.....sing it JY!! drinker

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:49 PM

"make it with you" by Breadflowerforyou drinker

Turn it on, then turn me on
Love that song....blushing

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:47 PM
Love early Styx.....that damn Roboto garbage though....too much singing to Miss Piggy I think, damaged Dennis' brain, and then he forgot to write good music...
Bring on Suite Madam Blue...
flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/23/08 07:44 PM

Hello Marylanders. What part of the state are you from? I am in North East MD. 30 miles NE of Baltimore near the PA border.

We are practically neighbors!!!

flowerforyou

We are neighbors. I live in Havre de Grace. It is in the northeastern part of MD is what I meant. I was born and raised here and have moved back after 35 yrs away. Happy to be home!flowerforyou

LOL!! I thought you meant you lived in Cecil County...North East....laugh Dang, we probably smiled at each other at the Weis Market!! LOL! Oh yeah, and Rita's has reopened....come on summer....flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 05:31 PM

Don't forget their "disco" song.....

I Was Made for Lovin You glasses

Hahahaha!
Gene is a certified genius!!

drinker

Gene hated that stuff, the Disco was all Paul's fault. He did an interview about how he let this girl (go figure) convince him to hit the club. He listened awhile and decided that it would be easy to write and would produce the easiest to capture hit yet. Looks like Paul was on the money with that...
Plus he said it was awesome to have a big bass pounding up your wazoo (his word not mine) while some girl was dry humping you in public!

I know he hated the disco stuff. :smile:
Just like Rod Stewart felt he had to make his one disco song....it was the era though....and, well, money maker songs are money maker songs, and sometimes one has to do what one has to do.....drinker
It was cool when they took off their makeup, made a big hype about it and all, but I like them much better with the makeup; to me, they arent Kiss without it. Yes, the music sounds the same, but the theatrical part of their stage presence just wouldnt be the same!

no photo
Sun 04/20/08 04:48 PM
Don't forget their "disco" song.....

I Was Made for Lovin You glasses

Hahahaha!
Gene is a certified genius!!

drinker

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:07 PM
Love Alien, scared me half to death. LOVED Aliens....partial because my father is a Marine....two great movies.....the others were ok.....
Ripley rocks!glasses

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 08:00 PM

use it as a booty call till you find something better
quote]

by the way.....the bad boy post was for you Rob. noway

no photo
Tue 04/01/08 07:58 PM
noway

bad boy, very bad

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 09:33 AM
I think that show is the reason I have such a great wit! Paul Lynde.....just his laugh alone was great!
Ty for memory lane there drinker

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 02:41 PM
Hello everyone! Don't knock it, at least Maryland has it's own section on here!!
drinker happy

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 09:02 AM
Welcome flowerforyou Good luck with school and a relationship!

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:53 AM

Hello Marylanders. What part of the state are you from? I am in North East MD. 30 miles NE of Baltimore near the PA border.

We are practically neighbors!!!

flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:52 AM

I seen "Maryland" so I figured I'd drop in and go fishing.
I'm a Maryland native that is open towards meeting people and trying new things, I'm up for almost anything new. If you're in or around maryland and would be interested in trying or doing soemthing, drop me a email.
Tim

Just checked out your profile :) I missed your criteria in the age category by 3 years :cry:
Good luck in your search! flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 08:50 AM
Havre de Grace here! In Harford County....:smile:

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:33 PM

lol... i may be wrong here... but you are on an online daiting site... ya think that maybe if we had the answer to your question that we may not be here right now??
lol
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

damn woman, u r always right or what????????laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh flowerforyou Keep that in mind, no matter what you feel in the inside, don't forget that women are always right! drinker

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:30 PM

crystal14882 and lalady1966, Neither one of you should be lonely! I been alone for 29 years!!! My job kept me single!sad

flowerforyou For you! Thank you for the compliment. 29 years is a long time.....how far away are you from me? blushing

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:23 PM
I'm not really into snakes, but the pic is cool. I agree with everyone who writes that a pic of yourself would be beneficial plus something about yourself.
:smile:

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 09:14 PM
Ummmmmm, no realationship here for, well, ummmmm, 6 years sad
Why I ask, why? sad

flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:57 PM
Edited by lalady1966 on Sun 03/09/08 08:58 PM
No, not really ^^

Its the Thought that counts ^^

Whew :smile: flowerforyou