But I Like women who would do that ^^

Does it have to be a real knife?

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:41 PM

Can I be used/abused as an example?

Im 18
But I like Dark/morbid/want to put a knife at my throaght kind of Women ^^

any here?

like the sex scene in the movie Troy where Brad Pitt had the knife held to his throat??? That was a sexy scene for a mediocre film...

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:30 PM
Welcome flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:25 PM
laugh

Milo and Otis.

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:25 PM

What? Nobody said The Godfather trilogy? noway

drinker Slapshot drinker

I did! I did! I'm a girl and I loved those movies!

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 08:24 PM

Goodfellas rules drinker

and dont forget The Godfather!!

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:49 PM

I havn't seen the movie yet, but the book was excellent.

Thanks for the info.! I'm going to get this book and read it.
Even though movies don't seem to follow the books, I still recommend you seeing this movie :smile:

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:46 PM

nother good new movie is 10000bc
some of the guys in it are sexy!

Sexy guys? I'm there.....LOL

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:36 PM
I just saw this movie, and I really liked it. I know there have been better movies regarding this issue, but I did like this movie. I am not a huge Scarlett Johanson fan, but I thought her acting was fairly good. On the contrary, I found Natalie Portman's acting substantial. Eric Bana is eye candy as usual. Just wondered how others felt.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 01:39 PM
LOVE AMBROSIA!!!!
:smile:

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 08:01 PM
WTG CHRISTIAN!! The collection was FIERCE....
Great show!! happy

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:55 PM
Congratulations to Shadow that is! flowerforyou drinker

(Sorry, still smiling over the nice compliment the men have given us ladies...blushing )

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:53 PM
Congratulations to you!!! drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:49 PM
Thanks for the compliment to us women!
happy
Now when we gonna go on a date? LOL drinker

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:31 PM
I havent seen the video and I am in no way saying what the Marine did was right. What I can say is this, my father is a Retired Marine, 23 years of service, did two tours in Vietnam. He has many horror stories of war. The worst story I was ever told was from my mother. When my father returned from the second tour, he was emotionally drained. One night as he lay asleep next to my mother, she told me she had turned from her side to lay on her back, before she knew what was happening, my father was on top of her choking her, as he still slept. She was able to wake him up, thank God, before he killed her.
All service men and women are deeply trained in things the average person would never dream of. War DOES do something to the person, and not until recently did our Soldiers have someone to talk to about their feelings, because in the end, they are humans too, with feelings. Training only goes so far, and after the war is over, the pain and suffering sets in when our Soldiers have to deal with the fact that they killed another human being. Innocents are casualties of war, so the Soldiers have been told, but when all is said and done, people are people. Don't be so harsh to judge until all the facts are present.

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:11 PM
Wouldn't miss it for anything! It is defintely between Christian and Jillian. I love Rami, but, I don't think he will win, even though he has the passion. Count down for me 49 minutes! Wooohoooo!

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:51 PM
foal

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:42 PM
I think Jillian is going to win. She has been fairly consistant the entire season. :smile:

Christian is FIERCE.....lol devil

Love Romi.....sad that he is gay......ohwell :cry:

Tim Gunn.....he is supercalafragilisticexpialadocious!!!! (too bad he is gay too....not bad at all!)

Love Project Runway!! Watched every season, and always watch the reruns....can't get enough happy

no photo
Thu 02/28/08 05:33 PM
failure ohwell

no photo
Wed 02/27/08 06:30 PM
:smile: congratulations!