Community > Posts By > lalady1966

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:31 PM

So Waltercool, I suppose you would post on the "GOOD LOOKING MEN ONLY" thread....hmmmm, I ask myself...WHAT MAKES HIM THINK HES GOOD LOOKING??laugh

And by the way...a fat woman can lose weight, your still going to be ugly! Enough said! laugh

OUCH! Oh yeah, I typed something similar about weight and ugly awhile back.

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:28 PM

So you are fat, big deal, everyone has their issues. I find it ironic that you just let this guy rile you up, and force the response from you he did. You really do not have to defend the fat nation from his assaults, seriously, life goes on. To defend it the way you are you must be miserable with yourself, so change your habits, put down pie, and hop on a treadmill and get happy with yourself. You let a miserable individual get the better of you. There are worse words than fat, fat,fat,fat,fat the more you say it the easier it gets.
you're right... I'm going back to my bon bons nowlaugh laugh

BON BONS????? Sign me up. (Just gonna have to walk an extra mile or two!) Hehehehehe!
come on over... I recorded wheel of fortune

Wooo Hooo! Bon bons and couch potato, mmmmmmm!! And Wheel of Fortune will help with that spelling issue....oops, that was mean. Sorry!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:23 PM

So you are fat, big deal, everyone has their issues. I find it ironic that you just let this guy rile you up, and force the response from you he did. You really do not have to defend the fat nation from his assaults, seriously, life goes on. To defend it the way you are you must be miserable with yourself, so change your habits, put down pie, and hop on a treadmill and get happy with yourself. You let a miserable individual get the better of you. There are worse words than fat, fat,fat,fat,fat the more you say it the easier it gets.
you're right... I'm going back to my bon bons nowlaugh laugh

BON BONS????? Sign me up. (Just gonna have to walk an extra mile or two!) Hehehehehe!

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 07:11 PM

if your happy with what you look like and the weight that your at then your perfect and need not worry about the rest of the world! i ain't happy with my weight so i'm on a diet! i wont to loss at least ten pounds! and then i might be happy! as for my question, you all made it seem like you want me to just go out and commit suicide! well this is one Marine that won't even thing of it! i fight so you can be you!!!! so think of this! the average Marine is overweight, not by our standards but by the MARINES STANDARDS!!! can any one of you do 20 pullups, run 3 miles in 18 minutes, and 100 situps in 2 minutes! that is the perfect PFT!!! that's no matter your age, height, or weight! males at that! female have to hang for 70 seconds instead of doing pullups!!! and thier run is 21 minutes!!! see if you can do that!!! i do it every week!!!!!

SEMPER FI! My father is a 23 year Marine vet, 2 tours in Viet Nam, terrible nightmares (not as much as he used to), horror stories of talking with a friend in the trench next to him, gun fight starts, ends a few minutes later, he begins the conversation again only to find that his friend has a bullet in the brain. Sad but true. I have all the respect of the military; but come on, quit lecturing on weight issues. Let people perceive theirself as they wish. I think I am average, I lift weights which ads muscle. Muscle is heavier than fat. So think before you speak, that "little weight/height chart" really isn't much use if someone is 5'5", weighs in at 140lbs, but is lean muscle. As for you doing your running, situps and pullups, well if you do this every week still, why are you not happy with your weight? You must be in tip top shape! As for me, running isn't good on the knees, for any age, but I can power walk 3 miles in just under 45 minutes. That is walking up hills too. Not too bad I think.

no photo
Wed 02/20/08 06:55 PM
Waltercool
Joined Mon 01/28/08
Wed 02/20/08 06:34 PM
well people this show the shallow side of your minds! i asked a simple question! why do people say that they are average when they aren't? the average AREICAN has more than 26% body fat! the MC height and weight standards only allow us to have 20% bodyfat! and that is questionable! i just wanted to se why, not only females but males too, lie about their weight!!!! i shall never lie to anyone! i was raised defferently and will be the one that tell the trueth! even if people don't like it! you need to deside! am i over weight or am i just happily plump? i like the bigger girls do to all my family is big! i am the exception! so you can take those mean hatefull and rude words and throw them out the window!

Firstly, what in the HECK does the word "AREICAN" mean? Ok, glad to get that out of the way.

Secondly, who the HECK are you to tell people they are lying? One's perception of theirself is just that, their perception.

Thirdly, you like the bigger girls due to your quote that all your family is big....thank GOD they aren't anorexic or bulimic.

Fourthly, one can always lose weight, but ugly (inside and out) can never be lost.

Last, but certainly not least.....SPELL CHECK, it is there, use it! That isn't a lie, that is the "TRUETH!"

1 2 3 4 6 Next