Community > Posts By > Vaporz70

Vaporz70's photo
Thu 01/17/13 06:12 AM
I agree with tessa. It should be 50-50. I am presently stuck at 80-20 my end. I started at 100-0 last summer. Has taken 6 months of practically being a perfect husband to achieve 20 percent on her end. Now I"m feeling frustrated and tired of putting in so much effort. Considering on giving up or do I just keep on trying? Love is not supposed to be so hard and hurtful for just the one person in a relationship. 50-50 brings balance.

Vaporz70's photo
Thu 01/17/13 05:55 AM
Advantage from working from home. I've learned how to cook and I put take out to shame.:banana: :banana:

Vaporz70's photo
Thu 01/17/13 05:13 AM
Love can certainly hit you twice. After being with somebody for 21 years it hit me again. Happened last summer. the feelings were very strong and still are. I first signed up to this site seeking advice on how to handle it. What happened to me is instead of having a great time I learned the hard painful way that she has actually fallen out of love with me. I"m still hoping it happens to her a second time before it's too late.

Vaporz70's photo
Thu 09/13/12 09:14 AM
Seems we've found the hopping newbie thread of the day. Thanks for welcoming me yesterday and I give a big welcome to all the other newbies.

Vaporz70's photo
Tue 09/11/12 10:36 PM
Yes. But I did all the right things.

Vaporz70's photo
Tue 09/11/12 10:32 PM
Don't you have to win money first?

Vaporz70's photo
Tue 09/11/12 10:23 PM
Things live and grow when they live in the sweet zone which is exactly where planet Earth sits and everything else that lives on it.
Everything that lives outside that zone is dead with life but even they have a purpose in our Universe.

Vaporz70's photo
Tue 09/11/12 09:59 PM
People used to laugh at the man who thought the world was round. such things should not be so easily doubted in today's modern world of technology and science.

Vaporz70's photo
Tue 09/11/12 09:49 PM
You can't go wrong offering to help a friend. It's possible to go wrong not offering the help.

Vaporz70's photo
Tue 09/11/12 09:16 PM
Horoscopes are very complicated. What was done to start this thread was to take all the negative of a sign with a wee bit of exaggeration.
I never had much faith in horoscopes before until the beginning of this year. I have to admit after reading a detailed horoscope done from my birth date it was accurate enough for me to study it for hundreds of more hours.
I have been seeking out how to figure a pisces all year and I was led to such things as horoscopes in my efforts. Was rather disturbing at first matching up my love compatable reading western Astrology then I stumbled apon Chinese astrology and found it to be much more accurate.

Vaporz70's photo
Tue 09/11/12 12:31 PM
Hi there. Just wanted to post a message where I should of on my first day. Sometimes I do things backwards. Hello from Toronto. I hope to make some interesting new friends on what appears to be an active social group of people.

Vaporz70's photo
Tue 09/11/12 12:05 PM
Beyond words. I"d have to create a new one.

Vaporz70's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:28 PM
It's actually the topic that has me so riled up I've even signed up to a dating site.

Vaporz70's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:23 PM
I'm not much of a drinker but I find it rather annoying to be around drunks and not be drunk too or at least tipsy. One of those times I just go for the flow and you don't have to drink yourself stupid. Drink those wobbly pops in moderation and you might just have a good time.

Vaporz70's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:16 PM
What do you do when somebody you've loved and still love very much does not seem to love you anymore after 21 years?

Vaporz70's photo
Wed 09/05/12 11:10 PM
The hardest thing I had to do was know my mother was dying. I'm not sure if I would have wanted to watch but was unable to regardless. I ended up not being able to see my mother in person again after hearing the news she had terminal cancer. I never got to really say goodbye.
I have read all your posts and can share many of your pains and losses for I have suffered some of them too. To add a positive note to this thread nobody is alone. It's seems us humans were meant to suffer at times through life. Mabey there is a purpose for this. What is important is how we handle it. Keep your head up and look for the bright side. There always is one. Sometimes it's just hard to find.