Sun 03/16/08 07:49 PM
hey...gas is natural....rotflmao

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:41 PM

so everybody has an answer here except tobias.......... nice

you have left him speechless

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:39 PM
kinda like how some people on tv try and see if their partner would cheat by having someone hit on them. some people think it is wrong b/c you pretty much set someone up to see if they will cheat, but hey, whether set up or not, cheating is cheating!!!!

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:35 PM
i think trust is something each person in the relationship has to earn....i dont just give out trust to any and every one

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/16/08 07:26 PM
ha i still love wheel of fortune!!!!

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:05 AM
okay well there is so little to do around here that i am going to bed. goodnight to all on jsh

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:03 AM

okay that went in the wrong place...but like i said glad u got out cuz their std stats have sky rocketed....i cant go out there and sit on the toilet seat sad sad sad

Huh??? Toilets??? When did they get indoor plumbing there? Last time I was there, they'd just purchased new high tech outhouses??!!??

i used to live in bfe alabama so this is big city living for me....

What is there to do in Memphis these days? I know they tried to make downtown cool a few years back.

downtown is just trashy really, run down, nothing to do. same old same old...

ashley061885's photo
Sun 03/16/08 12:00 AM

okay that went in the wrong place...but like i said glad u got out cuz their std stats have sky rocketed....i cant go out there and sit on the toilet seat sad sad sad

Huh??? Toilets??? When did they get indoor plumbing there? Last time I was there, they'd just purchased new high tech outhouses??!!??

i used to live in bfe alabama so this is big city living for me....

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:58 PM

Lunch and supper?

Good work.

yeah buddy

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:57 PM

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:56 PM

Fly into Memphis, drive over to Mazzio's Pizza in Millington and eat really crappy greasy pizza, so I can remember why I left the state, then drive to Beale St, listen to the blues, and watch drunk people stumble up and down the alleys, hit the Rendevous for some barbecue, and then fly back to LA.

glad u got out of covington...their std statistics have sky rocketed

wow thats too great cuz i live in millington...right down the street from mazzios actually

Yeah I saw you were from there. My mom grew up there. Got family there. I grew up in Covington. Left a long time ago... smokin

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:55 PM

Rosie O'donnell is the only thing I wouldn't eat for breakfast really.

ok well good guess but no

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:54 PM

Fly into Memphis, drive over to Mazzio's Pizza in Millington and eat really crappy greasy pizza, so I can remember why I left the state, then drive to Beale St, listen to the blues, and watch drunk people stumble up and down the alleys, hit the Rendevous for some barbecue, and then fly back to LA.

wow thats too great cuz i live in millington...right down the street from mazzios actually

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:53 PM
what 2 things can u never eat for breakfast?

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:49 PM

Put my underware on my head ...run down the street naked

i'd have to see that....it alone would cheer me uplaugh laugh

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:49 PM

masturbate

lol well i am glad that helps you out

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:48 PM
yeah i like to put on a fav cd of mine and just play it as loud as i can....or i like to drive...just go, nowhere in particular, clear my thoughts

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:46 PM

whats a song from your childhood that you still can't seem to forget today?? i was watching kids songs with my nephew today and i heard a song called sakura...it's sung in japanese and talks about the beautiful cherry blossoms...anyway i had to learn it when i was in girl scouts like over 10 years ago and havent heard it again until today....crazy how i still remembered it after all those years....

WOW, Sakura!! One of my favorite DDR songs, honestly.

But I would say "I think were alone now" by Tiffany. I dont know if thats what the song is called and I know she covered it but after seeing that video she was the first crush I ever had.

Oh wow! I remember my friends and I were obsessed with that song!!!! Do you remember Manic Monday?

lol its just another manic monday

I WISH IT WAS.....oh wait a minute, it is slaugh laugh laugh unday

that works

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:45 PM
whats one thing you can always do to cheer you up?

ashley061885's photo
Sat 03/15/08 11:43 PM

whats a song from your childhood that you still can't seem to forget today?? i was watching kids songs with my nephew today and i heard a song called sakura...it's sung in japanese and talks about the beautiful cherry blossoms...anyway i had to learn it when i was in girl scouts like over 10 years ago and havent heard it again until today....crazy how i still remembered it after all those years....

WOW, Sakura!! One of my favorite DDR songs, honestly.

But I would say "I think were alone now" by Tiffany. I dont know if thats what the song is called and I know she covered it but after seeing that video she was the first crush I ever had.

Oh wow! I remember my friends and I were obsessed with that song!!!! Do you remember Manic Monday?

lol its just another manic monday

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25