Community > Posts By > johnwould2004

johnwould2004's photo
Fri 03/07/08 05:28 AM
allel has good pay as you go type phones no credit cecks just like a contract phoney. you can choose your type of plans. the one i got is 700 talk , free night and weekends, 300 anytime min, and 400 texts for 50 a month,theres other plans as well, and thre not the cheap ass phones either lol

johnwould2004's photo
Wed 02/20/08 09:39 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

johnwould2004's photo
Wed 02/20/08 01:10 AM
im serious i know of 3 different wome who are married to men who actually beat and mistreat theme and they continue to stay with theme

johnwould2004's photo
Wed 02/20/08 12:51 AM
why do women prefer men who would rather treat them like trash than be with a man who would worship the ground they walk on???

johnwould2004's photo
Sun 02/17/08 10:01 PM
a young man '.goes into a drug store to purchase condoms. the pharmacist says they come in 3, 9 and 12 packs.and asks which the young man prefers "well" he says ive been dateing this girl for a couple months now. tonight im going to have dinner with her parents .and i have a really good feeling that tonights the night. so i'll take the 12 pack .so he makes his purchase and leaves.later that evening he sits down to dinner with his girlfriend and her parents.he asks to give the blessing and they agree.he begins to pray,but continues to pray for several minutes.the girl leans over and whispers"i didnt know you were so religeous".he leans over and says "you never told me your father was a pharmacist".

johnwould2004's photo
Sun 02/17/08 09:36 PM
cinderella wants to go to the ball but her evil stepmother wont let her.as she sits crying her fairy godmother appearsand promises to provide her with everthing she need to go to the ball.but only on 2 conditions!first you must wear a diaphram and whats the second ? you must be back before 2am or the diaphram will turn into a pumpkin" cinderella agrees and off to the ball she goes 2 am com es and goes and no cinderella finally at 5am she show up looking love struck and **very**satisfied where have you been the fairy godmother demands " your diaphram was suppose to turn into a pumpkin 3 hours ago"!!! i met a prince he took care of everything. i know of no prince with that kind of power?whats his name exclames the fairl godmother."i can remember exactly . peter peter something or other "

johnwould2004's photo
Sun 02/17/08 08:16 PM
and old man walks in to a bar sits down on a barstool and orders a beer. a few minutes later a woman walks in a sits down beside him and ordes a drink. they sit quietly for a few minutes enjoying there drink . then the woman turns to the old man and asks if hes a real cowboy? he turns to the young lady and says .all my life i've worn boots a resistall hat.every morning i check the cows.then i feed the cows.in the evening i heardup the cows. all day long all i do is think of cows!!yes ma'am i am a real cowboy!!they sit there quietly for a few seconds. then the cowboy asks the woman what she is.she looks at the cowboy and says im a lesbian when i wakeup i think of pu**y.while im cooking i think of pu**y.when im laying down in my bed im thinking about pu**y. all day long all i do is think about is pu**y sir i am a lesbian.well they sit there about a half hour. then another man walks in a sits beside the cowboy orders a drink.turns to the cowboy and asks him if hes a real cowboy? the cowboys takes another drink and looks at the guy and says "well all my life i use to think i was till a few minutes ago when i found out i was a lesbian!!!!!