Community > Posts By > fun_flirty

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:15 AM
I'm watching naughty music videos on youtube lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:09 AM
I'm extatic, exhausted, and excited all that the same time!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:04 AM
I was that way around Christmas just so stressed I was up for four days one time I thought I would die and it wasn't that I didn't try to sleep I just ended up staring at my ceiling for 8 hours and then I would get pissed off.

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:01 AM
Tears how have you been?

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:00 AM
I know it just seems like everytime I get a second to relax enough to fall asleep someone is pulling at me like taffy. Today I finally laid down I had cleared the entire afternoon and Deadly showed up. Her and my kid woke me up and I was going to try and go back to sleep, but my kid got hungry. So I said screw it and made dinner! I know I can't live on 2 hours per day. Today I am dropping seriously.

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:57 AM
I'm dying here too I can't fall asleep and if we don't get some excitement on here soon I'm gonna have to start pokeing myself in the eyes with straight pins. That would screw up my limpid pools of moonlight!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:55 AM
Good Morning Suz! I think i'm going to die of tiredness is that possible? I think I'm delerious!noway

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:51 AM
I guess that is one way of looking at it lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:50 AM
Wow! That is all I have to say about this one Peccy! My answer is no because if in doubt wash it again.noway

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:38 AM
Peccy oh like you mind lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:07 AM
The only out of character irish flaw I have is not being able to hold my liquor! It's all good just don't piss us off lol!:tongue:

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:03 AM
Edited by fun_flirty on Thu 03/27/08 01:04 AM
<-------- Has lots of freckles! Does that make me a red headed step child?frown I just thought it made me irish lol?

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 01:01 AM
LMAO you guys are too figgin funny!laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:43 AM
Gypsy what about you???laugh laugh laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:40 AM
I've lost over 200 lbs. With that I lost my boobs and can just about fit into my daughters training bra. I didn't think I would miss them honestly, but now that they are gone its like somethings missing when u get dressed and I don't mean ur favorite accessory either lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:36 AM
Well I'm sure he wouldn't run out of subjects to talk about lol!laugh :tongue: laugh

Peccy no matter how much crap we give ya u know we'd be bored without ya!flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:34 AM
I wish I was in bed sleeping right now instead of at work ready to pass out. Will someone just hand me a blanket? The cameras don't pick up my desk lol!

I wish everyone had the greatest happiness in life! (which is whatever makes them that way!)

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:29 AM
Good I'm glad to hear that besides u and JT are the only ones that keep me company at work most of the time. That and picking on Peccy lol!laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:27 AM

There is nothing rational about love! With a feeling that intense it turns your entire life upside down!:heart:
but there are other types of love than that

I know I'm a mom remember. My nine year old is my sun, moon, and stars!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 12:24 AM
Don't do anything u will regret in the morning. There are nights when I want to take a sledge hammer to mine as well. :tongue: