fun_flirty's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:30 AM
Hiya Chevy! How's it going?

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:29 AM
So how have you been besides bored lol!happy

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:25 AM
When I crash a tornado can't wake me up either! When I drop I'm out!

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:22 AM
JT i'm too nice I have a hard time saying no especially when it's a last minute emergency. Also, because I have so many friends and they know this... They are good to me though too. If I need anything I know they have my back even when we fight!

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:20 AM
I won't get any today either lol. The guy I've been seeing has a layover here in town before he has to leave again for a couple of hours and its the first time I've seen him in a week. I will catch up though. On my day off I swear I'm putting on my matching Joe Boxer PJ's and I'm crashing for like 24 hours lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:15 AM
I just want sleep these days is that asking too much lol? Yesterday when I got home from work I got 2 hours of sleep b4 I had to be at the mall. My friend was applying for a job at the MAC counter as a makeup artist! He had to do an entire application on me and based upon it he got the job. Now I get discounts on my MAC products so it was worth it!

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:07 AM
How's it going? I think I'm gonna die of boredom lol!yawn I've only had 4 hours of sleep in the last 2 days too so I just want to crawl under my desk and go to sleep!yawn

fun_flirty's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:00 AM
Hello everyone how's it going? Damn reports are driving me nuts!grumble Hiya JT!flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 04:06 AM
Well I have to take off guys I have report after report to get done and I'm not staying late they can kiss it lol! Have a beautiful day everyone and I will hopefully see you all tonight!flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:42 AM

Especially with Doze and OC as our cabana boys laugh laugh

Of Course! Now u remember Suz OC wouldn't be my cabana boy so I can't leave home without JT!!! He promised he'd apply my warm coconut oil lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 03:36 AM
Stop teasing lol you all know how much I wanna sip fruity cocktails on the beach lol!drinker

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 02:04 AM
If you want to go in my place ur welcome lol! I will stay in bed hehehe!

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 02:01 AM
I'm dying to be honest with you I have been up since 5am yesterday and when I go home I will get to sleep about 8 and have to be up by 12 so I can be a make up model at the mall tomorrow at the mac counter! they better have some good concealer for these dark circles and bags of mine lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:56 AM
No he's playing hide and seek lol!laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:50 AM
Hiya OC how goes it everyone? drinker smokin drinker

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:49 AM
All is well on the home front just sorting through tons of paperwork that should have been done by my old supervisor 2 and 1/2 months ago! How's it going on ur end?

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:44 AM
Morning Suzflowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:27 AM
BRB I'm gonna go smoke cya in a min.

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 01:00 AM
I went through that twice now and we got cut back from 20 people to 4 twice. I don't know how I managed but I am still here and now I just got a promotion so don't give up hope. Cut backs suck though and its happening almost everywhere. I know its scary.

fun_flirty's photo
Tue 03/25/08 12:56 AM
How have you been Chevy?