Community > Posts By > fun_flirty

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:37 AM
flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:35 AM
Pretty much I might just go lock myself in Sherm's bedroom and hang a do not disturb sign on the door and then if his room mates wake me I have probable cause to shank them lol! He is out of town anyway.

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:30 AM
Sleep Deprived!!!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:29 AM
LOL! glasses

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:29 AM
I wouldn't exactly go right to awake! Maybe I would start with alive lol!drinker smokin drinker

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:26 AM
Ur pretty awesome urself! Like me you just don't know it yet!!! flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:24 AM
I was on fairly early last night for me and he wasn't here. I haven't seen him. I hope he is okay. He's awesome like mold he kinda grows on u lol! J/K He's my bud and I missed him.

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:20 AM
flowerforyou Fly ur so awesome! Happy 4:20AM MST everyone!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:19 AM
Pillow Fight the boys aren't home lol! That's what JT gets for not being home lol!laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:17 AM
I'm allergic to the sleep aid in them it makes me feel like I want to crawl out of my skin and I get an anxiety attack. It has the opposite effect on me go figure. Thanks for the suggestion though I will probably take a hot bath after I threaten everyone in my house with their lives and then crash!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:13 AM
It sucks I'm trying to focus on my computer screen and my eyes have a mind of their own!!! I have reports to do and emails to send. However, I figure when the morning shift starts coming in I will log off of JSH and do it then. At least, I'll look busy then huh? LOL!laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:07 AM
It needs to improve here too. We live in the valley surrounded by mountains. The mountains keep getting snow. Hopefully, it will stay up there. However, it makes it so cold down here. I just want it to be a sunny 70. Is that too much to ask 4?

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:01 AM
You know me I will shank them lol!!!mad
How are you this morning?flowerforyou drinker

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:59 AM
drinker smokin drinker
I need some caffine or a pillow one of the two!
Morning Suz!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:57 AM
I told you to pass out when you got home yesterday sweetie, lol. What did you do when you got home?????flowerforyou

Laundry and then I had lunch with a friend. I went home to sleep and got about 2 hours b4 Deadly showed up. Bella and her woke me up. I was going to go back to sleep, but then Bella was hungry and by the time dinner was over I said forget it. So today is dedicated to pure sleep. If anyone wakes me up b4 4PM they will die!!!bigsmile

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:55 AM
I think it will be a couple of months b4 we can go. I have to get time off of work and make sure my mom can keep my daughter. We are going in a couple of weeks to get our passports and stuff. I will keep you posted on where exactly we will be going. Maybe if its close enough to you we can do lunch or something.

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:51 AM
Goooood Morning I think wait what day is it lol? J/K Remember our conversation about sleep Fly? Well its been 3 days and I have had 7 hours of sleep grrrrrrrrrr so when I get off work I'm passing out!:tongue: drinker flowerforyou smokin

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:39 AM
Ur awesome thanks. My friends uncle lives there and his parents are from England as well. It will be a blast thanks for your help!

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:19 AM
Edited by fun_flirty on Thu 03/27/08 02:23 AM
Ludacris What's your fantasy it makes me laugh lol! :tongue:

I'm trying to stay awake. I listen to everything but now its
I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T.

fun_flirty's photo
Thu 03/27/08 02:18 AM

ive just woke up am wide awake..three 10 to 12 year old kids to entertain me yey...someone got a coffeedrinker

Deb I've been meaning to ask what is London like? My friend and I are planning on visiting his family there and I have never been out of the states?

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25