Community > Posts By > fun_flirty

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:43 AM
I bet you would have lol! It's so damn cold in this building my finger tips are literally purple. I want warm sunny weather and an office where I don't have to wear my coat at my desk. Damn is that asking too much. BTW JT i'd love a cat but I already have my own never land ranch going on lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:41 AM
I might even stop by my local chocolate shop and get some chocolate dipped strawberries! They have the kind they inject with liquor and then dip in chocolate. Yummmm

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:39 AM
Hell no and I'm suprised lol. I had to drive home yesterday morning in the snow and I didn't even slide once! I was so proud! I was only going 45 on the freeway though. I thought f@ck em if they can't take a joke and go around me lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:35 AM
Edited by fun_flirty on Fri 03/28/08 02:37 AM
Fabulous! Thanks for asking! I have the next two days off and no kid for the weekend. I'm sitting in the hot tub with a pitcher of strawberry daquri's and enjoying every second of it! Anyone have big plans the weekend?

Hiya Red. Ur fabulous too. Anyone else that says diffrently can come find me!

<------- Wanna know it all 2! I'm also a wanna be perfectionist!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:30 AM
Anytime! I'm so excited my ex is taking my daughter for the weekend and my new boyfriend is coming home for 2 days before he has to leave again grrrrrr. The only thing I have to do this weekend is be at my daughters soccer game Saturday at 3PM!!! I hear a hot tub calling my name and you better know there will be strawberry daquri's involved lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:27 AM
Never mind lol! Besides being a flirt overall I'm a good girl lol. They call me Ms. Responsible. I like being called the nice supervisor too lol. How is everyone tonight? If your cranky don't bother answering lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:24 AM
LMAO! Limited time offer lol. Now you sound like me at work hehe. How have you been JT I missed ya.flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:22 AM
Good Night Scotty have a great time in CA!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:55 AM
Have a great weekend and take care. Sleep well.

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:51 AM
Wow ur just mad cause we were picking on u last night lol! Peccy drugs are bad ummm k!laugh Besides I am not. I never teased you lol.:tongue:

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:44 AM
Have fun and be safe there's a ton of crazies out there. You and I are fun crazy, I'm talking loco en la cabeza crazy!laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:40 AM
See I knew ur name should have been Scotty McNaughty lol...

Suz if the two of us went on a road trip the USA would neva be the same lol!laugh laugh laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:38 AM
What would you consider me Peccy? This ought to be good lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:33 AM
Morning everyone! Where you going Suz and how come I'm not invited lol! I invited you to the beach! j/k

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:32 AM
Hello and how is everyone?flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:24 AM
Freezing in Utah...? Geeeez, you'd die over here...LOL

BTW, I'm groovy, thanks. Hope all is well with you...aside from the frost bite drinker

I probably would! I can't hold my body temp at all these days. Once I get warm though I do pretty good. I got a promo last week. I finally get paid and a real title for a job I've been doing for the last 2 years basically lol! Life is grand!flowerforyou drinker

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:21 AM
Non-confrontational unless its something I'm really passionate about then look out. Normally I'm really laid back unless you hit my boiling point and then you better run!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:10 AM
I would rather be dumped then cheated on, I don't care how well he treats me I don't share!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:08 AM
Well thank you!flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:04 AM
I'm freezing. I'm at my desk at work with a t-shirt, a sweater, and my winter coat on! Sad but true and I'm still cold damn it!grumble Okay now I've vented how's everyone else?

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25