fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:15 AM
laugh laugh laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:14 AM
flowerforyou :tongue: flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:13 AM
BTW I think I killed the guilty or innocent thread!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:12 AM
He was emailing me and its like I posted in that thread. If he was serious just because I'm bipolar and I have been hospitalized b4 for depression, you don't make a scene he would have already done it. It is by the grace of God and sheer luck I'm here today. However, I've battled my deamons and that is all behind me now. He was looking for attention. Most people that talk about it are crying out for help. Its the ones that don't talk about it but you notice a sincere diffrence in them are the ones that need help b4 it's too late.

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:05 AM

Because some guys are smart enough to know that anything they say around a beautiful woman is probably going to sound stupid. flowerforyou You know God only gave us enough blood to work one head at a time. :tongue:

Very true as well lol!:tongue:

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:04 AM

keep asking those bizarre and mind bending questions

Too funny! We hope to see you around here again soon. I didn't get to know you very well, but JSH wouldn't be the same without you.:smile:

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:01 AM

communication...gals say everything except what they actually mean and guys say absolutely nothing indifferent

That is probably the most truthful statement I have seen posted so far!!!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 04:00 AM
Rara I don't know you very well so based only by ur pic I would say innocent.

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:52 AM
I seem like the manipulated to most people but deep down I know how to get my way even if it mean being the manipulator. I use reverse psychology on my daughter all the time!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:47 AM
Just a simple question!!! I replyed to you as well lol!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:41 AM
laugh Actually lol I didn't see that I was looking for a reply but missed it I'm glad u pointed that out lol! Ur so funny.laugh

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:22 AM
I found him watching me sleep one day. Now my brothers watch him like a hawk. If I was really afraid of him he would never come in my house again but he is harmless. I think he has secretly liked me for a long time but I just realized it when he started acting weird. I'm gonna kill that lil freak Muntjack he started emailing me **** and calling me names. I posted what he sent me and my reply in the ugly thread. I swear.

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:06 AM
I have a thing for the Detroit Red Wings and no matter where I move it won't change!:tongue:

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 03:02 AM
ummm only my kid, my brothers, and their stupid lil stoner friends that follow me around my house trying to get laid! I swear one in particular is asking to get his ass kicked. I was in my pjs flat ironing my hair today, I looked in the mirror and he was standing behind me staring at me. He scared the hell out of me and I burned myself at 425 degrees so you can imagine how nice I was to him! I kicked him in the shins with my boots on for making me burn myself and I kicked him hard. I think he liked it though. GROSS!

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:57 AM
I say cheers cause in ur last pic u were wearing a hockey jersey!drinker

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:55 AM

laugh no just means that people don't want to argue with me laugh

LOL!!! Deb ur great at conversation and Yellow sweetie I wouldn't want to argue with you either, but its ur attitude we luv!flowerforyou

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:52 AM

Well i hope you BF stays safe.....im out here to so ya'll sleep well
she cant hear ya cause she took the bus to dream land and wont be back till whenever the hell she wants to come back

Good Night Dark sweet dreams and tell Fly I said hi.

fun_flirty's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:51 AM
drinker :tongue: drinker

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25