Community > Posts By > Ouizee

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 06:30 PM
I think sometimes we can fall in love with the man we think he could be! :heart:

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 06:25 PM
Dragging can be fun! blushing
You could take turns! pitchfork

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 03:49 PM
Didn't Mr. Left leave?

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 07:09 PM
It was my first spring after moving and I was 13. It had just started to get dark and I was riding my bike up a hill. At the top, I had to wait because of the traffic. I was under a street light. I felt something land in my hair and when I reached to swipe it off, one went down the back of my top! Did you know that June Bugs hang around the lights and then just drop to the ground?
My mother said she could hear me screaming long before she could see me. I drove up the driveway and apparently threw my bike across the back yard then I was pulling out handfuls of hair and ripping my top off. I still hadn't stopped screaming.
As an adult, Moths get the same reaction as June Bugs! I have knocked down a man from his chair, scrambled over a table during a high level meeting, screamed in public places and basically made a complete idiot of myself! I cannot control the feeling, I just have to get away. I don't seem to have time to think - I just react! scared

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 05:49 PM
"Teech me 'bout luv" :laughing:
This guy was younger than my kids and from Nigeria!

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 11:54 AM
It is gorgeous out here today... in Calgary! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 11:39 AM
Athena's comments are right on the money. I might add to it by suggesting that you do things that make you happy. Then you will radiate "happiness". I found that doing volunteer work made others happy and so I was happy, happy to do it and happy that what I did mattered! All this has nothing to do with what we look like but how we feel inside!

If you haven't already - discover yourself! Discover your true worth as a human being! You have a heck of a lot to offer but you don't know it yet! Look inside yourself and find your true worth.

I wish you much love and happiness. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 11:34 AM
Welcome to Mingle2! Be yourself and have fun! flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 11:30 AM
Edited by Ouizee on Tue 04/22/14 11:32 AM
First of all, a girl is not a piece of "meat"! I know, it's just wrong spelling!
Your profile doesn't say a lot about you! "Hit me up" isn't anything that would attract a young woman looking for a "husband".
Your picture also follows with the "hit me up"!

If you're actually serious, then put some effort into your profile. What do you like to do? What type of woman are you looking for.

Then go put some clothes on and get pictures of you doing something!
JMHO

no photo
Tue 04/22/14 07:20 AM
I am sending good wishes and prayers for you.
Very rarely is our life what we imagined it to be especially when health is impacted.
Do not lose hope, my friend.
My thoughts are with you. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 06:36 PM
ITCHY... I am sooooo itchy!!!!
My allergies have kicked in and are creating havoc with my skin!
I feel like I've got thousands of ants running around just under the skin...... itchy!!!!! scared

no photo
Fri 04/18/14 06:17 PM

They all belive that 3 inches is really 6 inches:smile:

Used to be six, now it's seven....ohwell

I get it... it's inflation!!! :laughing:

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 08:45 PM
I just got that!!!!

I'm thinking who the heck is JoeBricky! A politician probably! Or maybe an actor!
Just don't recognize the name at all.

Then I looked up and saw the post before! Too funny! :laughing:

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 02:48 PM
Sleepy, Welcome to Mingle2. Don't be shy, join in the forums!
We have great conversations going and lots of fun games as well!
You may actually make a friend or two! Have fun! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 02:45 PM
What she said!!!!!

You Go Girl!!!!

Hi Crystal! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 04/17/14 02:28 PM
Edited by Ouizee on Thu 04/17/14 02:28 PM
I agree dreamer - it's awesome to talk to others about different things and learning from those conversations. Bottom line - people have their own beliefs and it's a real shame that some people are so closed-minded not to let others' ideas be shared!

Perhaps they're afraid they may change their mind after believing something forever! I enjoy a good conversation and will sometimes even play devil's advocate just to get the other person thinking!

Stay true to who you are 'cause that is the one person you can count on - ALWAYS! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 03:08 PM
I can't find my decoding ring anywhere!

rofl

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 03:02 PM
Welcome to Mingle2. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 01:28 PM
Welcome to Mingle2. Lots of nice people to chat with here. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/16/14 01:26 PM
Welcome to Mingle2 and I hope you find what you are looking for.

flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25