Community > Posts By > csmile39

csmile39's photo
Thu 05/01/08 10:27 PM

Where are all the men who like a lil' junk in the trunk and big boobies plus a smart woman?:cry:
[/quoteThey must be sleep or elese we ALL WOULD BE BOUGHTand put to use,(well ya know)laugh laugh laugh laugh devil ]

csmile39's photo
Thu 05/01/08 09:54 PM
Good general condition. Low milege. Tight chassie clean engine regular maintence a good deal for the right man. Must like to drive daily(or at least rev the engine), Ok I'm in. Gentleemen start your bids!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh :wink: :wink:

csmile39's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:31 PM

ya promise this is our last chance
laugh laugh laugh laugh

csmile39's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:08 PM

I had a cat with green eyes and blond curly fur.devil devil
laugh laugh oh babe you are goodlaugh laugh
Now you know for a fact that in truth I am not good. As a matter of fact I'm as bad as they comedevil devil bigsmile bigsmile How are you sweetie?

csmile39's photo
Sun 04/27/08 10:03 PM
LA county Nurse

csmile39's photo
Sun 04/27/08 09:56 PM
I had a cat with green eyes and blond curly fur.devil devil

csmile39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 03:55 AM

Comeing home from work one day a little boy maby 4 yrs had a stick pointed at me and said he was going to rob me. I don't think he was kiddingsad sad sad sad I'm scared forr the future. They just dont seem to care and there getting younger..................brokenheart
Thats the way the world seems to be goin.More and more violent everyday.I've had 10 year olds tell me they were gonna beat me up when i used to work in security.One kid used to try it on with me every day and his mother would just laugh at him.Used to say to me,ya can't do anything cause your not my father.so i put the $hit up em and told him i was gonna drag him in the back ad kick the **** outta him(lost it after a few weeks of it and the mother doin nothin about it)Scared him though and he never tried it on again.Don't know about the rest but the parent was definatley to blame for this one,she just didn't give a rats a$$ and let him do whatever he wanted
yeh kk its def the parents fault for sure..i worked in retail use to do the windows and this little girl about 5 kept going into the window and messing..i knelt down and asked her to stop nicely and she scratched my face..the mother just looked on smiled and said she was the c*ck of the street..ie boss of the street, mother was so proud of her ..i just looked at her like she was mad

csmile39's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:47 PM

so i saw this show last night about the world being over populated,more animals are dying(for people to eat),and its harder for the earth to grow more plants and veggies and what-not.Do you think we should kill off people to lower the population? or something else?
YEA YOU FIRST...........noway noway grumble grumble grumble

csmile39's photo
Tue 04/15/08 08:06 PM

noway noway DIFFERENT...SOME strive to FEEL they NEED to stand OUT like the way I TYPE, lol,lol,lol

:angry: :angry: HEY,,,But NO to I don't wear eye liner:angry:

I very confortible in my teddy and pink nail polish.........lol
youre sillyhappy happy

csmile39's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:58 PM
dummyhappy

csmile39's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:52 PM
I'm so sorry for you but don't be stupid we dont want to read about you in the paper. Document this CALL THE POLICE,MAKE A REPORT AND MOVE ASAP. Call a shelter or a womens group or even the YWCA. You need help. godd bless and protect you and your little one.

csmile39's photo
Tue 04/15/08 06:23 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

csmile39's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:31 PM
Pappa do you see me?

csmile39's photo
Mon 04/14/08 07:30 PM
baby be good. mamma's watchin your moves. Bring it home to me when you can't stand it. I'll ease yuopur pain 111111111111111111111devil devil devil

csmile39's photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:16 AM
I had one he was the son of one of my moms friends. A few years younger but when he told me I was flatrtered. Also a co-worker who said he has been wanting to ask me out for years. He said he loved my laugh.:smile:

csmile39's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:41 PM
Someone should punish you..................laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou See ya later ok?

csmile39's photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

csmile39's photo
Thu 04/10/08 05:43 PM
Read them all, you are funny.flowerforyou laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

csmile39's photo
Thu 04/10/08 10:26 AM
Actually I kind of like the idea of you wearing a skirtdevil devil devil

csmile39's photo
Thu 04/10/08 10:25 AM
he he he he he helaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile he he he he