Community > Posts By > csmile39

csmile39's photo
Wed 02/18/09 08:28 PM
thats funny

csmile39's photo
Tue 11/11/08 02:14 PM
now that is funny
thanks for the gigglelaugh laugh laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

csmile39's photo
Mon 10/20/08 09:05 AM
Sounds like fun.
stimulating my mind is one of my favorite things to do
rofl

csmile39's photo
Sat 10/04/08 05:30 PM
OJ should not be judged on his past.
Suck it up people they couldn't convict him. (but he got a civil judgement against him.)
STUPID
If he is guilty he should pay for this crime.
I have observed a lot of conversations and
some of you on this one embarrass me. I thought you were smarter,better people.sad2 rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

csmile39's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:52 AM
u funnylaugh laugh laugh

csmile39's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:48 AM

1.) That little plastic thing you get from Pampered Chef to help scrape your dishes.

2.) Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path scent.....'cause I get lots of compliments on smelling good!

3.) My Computer.

What's yours?

#1 - God's lovingkindness that I wake up to each morning .. just by taking my first waking breath.bigsmile

#2 - My children's existence in my life .. all 5 of them. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

#3 - My health - which is amazingly excellent & gives me the ability to look years younger than I am. OH YA BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :banana:

rock on with your bad selfrofl

csmile39's photo
Sat 10/04/08 07:44 AM
I think I am going to have to marry you...............

csmile39's photo
Sun 09/14/08 09:38 PM

*giggles* Well.. I'm going on a limb here... but.... I do like you Rare.. your a very sweet guy blushing
hehe awww, arent you a sweetheart? flowers is you crushing on lil ole me? blushing

awwwwwwwwwwww
get a room
I M her already
pitchfork laugh :wink: rofl waving

csmile39's photo
Sat 09/06/08 03:53 AM
I have a 19 year old in the navy her last 2 months before she left I belive the devil replaced my sweet angel with one of his demonsfrustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated
and if you wereto ask her she would tell you I was insane during that time too. Now she is out of boot camp and suddenly my best friend. :heart:
Hang in there sweetie, we all grow and learn.
rofl rofl rofl winking

csmile39's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:58 PM
gross
sad2 slaphead slaphead

csmile39's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:50 PM
I smell my puppy
:banana: rofl :laughing:

csmile39's photo
Sat 08/30/08 06:58 AM
THIS HAPPENED TO YOU MORE THAN ONCE?frustrated
WHERE IS YOUR MOM?
YOU NEED TO BE WATCHED!
rant rant rant rant rant what what shocked shocked shocked

csmile39's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:33 AM
rofl
I like that.
waving

csmile39's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:48 AM
GOOD MORNING SHADOW, WOW BOY ARE YOU THE LUCKY ONE. A NEW BABY AND A MARRIGE PROPOSAL..........CAN I BORROW YOUR LUCKY STAR????
:banana: :banana: frustrated

csmile39's photo
Thu 05/22/08 07:10 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<MEOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

csmile39's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:56 PM
tee hee heelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh i love jiffy lubeflowerforyou

csmile39's photo
Tue 05/06/08 08:48 PM
This is a great way to talk to people you might not give the time of day to in your every day dealing with the crazy public life. I have talked to lots of people and really enjoyed my self, heck I have even met a few. You are grown do what feels right for you.flowerforyou

csmile39's photo
Tue 05/06/08 07:43 PM

funnylaugh laugh laugh laugh

Sometimes I imagine that dead people are giving me oral sex.

devil
ok............perhaps you should see a doctor

You think the doctor would give me oral sex?

csmile39's photo
Mon 05/05/08 11:08 AM
thats freakin funnylaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh and if this applies or you have actually heard one of these gee wiz I'm sorrysad sad sad

csmile39's photo
Thu 05/01/08 10:31 PM
NO!!!!!!! Causes short term memory loss with repeated use. If thats what you use STOP IT!!!!!!!

Hi can't sleep watched this show on this one channel we have here an they show it all the time it's about the ship i forgot it's name it's a navy ship but the story's they did on the people on the ship was so real an true i cryed for them but any ways what can i do to get some sleep ?

benadryl...:smile:

Previous 1 3 4 5