Community > Posts By > Benmedwaylad

Benmedwaylad's photo
Fri 08/24/12 02:43 AM
The best sex is when it's unplanned.Me and my ex used to plan sex for the night then come night one of us was usually tired.When sex wasn't planned and we both felt horny it was fantastic.I love the undressing part.I got turned on sometimes when she waited for me in a little number and started on me before i got up the stairs.So by the time we got upstairs we knew it will be a good night.Sex is very important but only good sex for me.

Benmedwaylad's photo
Thu 08/23/12 10:49 AM
Ok thats good advice.Part of my problem is i am a honest kind of guy.I will review my profile.Thank you for your help :smile:

Benmedwaylad's photo
Thu 08/23/12 10:46 AM
Ha ha laugh I put the wrong thing down.I meant when i belong to dating sites the moment im sexually active i don't go looking.

Benmedwaylad's photo
Thu 08/23/12 09:54 AM
I just want to fall in love with a woman that loves me.I don't think i am asking alot.I will keep looking on here even if people don't reply for whatever reason.I will be positive :)

Benmedwaylad's photo
Thu 08/23/12 09:50 AM
Some guys get all the luck.The way i do things when i am on dating sites is when i am sexually active i keep off the dating sites.If things don't work out then i come back on the sites.I had fantastic sex Saturday,Sunday and Monday.Things didn't work out so i am looking again.I am loyal so would never two time anyone.

Benmedwaylad's photo
Thu 08/23/12 04:37 AM
I have sent messages to people who are local to me but i am not getting replys.I am thinking it's me and i must not be good looking enough.How do i know if these people are even still using this site am i wasteing my time?

Benmedwaylad's photo
Sat 08/18/12 12:10 PM
I lost my virginity in my late 20s.I worried a lot about sex not only because i was a bit shy but the fear of being rubbish in bed.I bottled the courage and lost my virginity.I then fell in love with a woman i wanted to be with forever and we really hit it off.I never thought we could ever split and i would have sex with any other woman.I grew to enjoy sex very very much that was after we went 3 months without sex when we first met.It was a confidence thing when i knew she was really enjoying intercourse i got very confident and it helped me a lot.Sometimes a person who is in fear of intimacy just needs to take things at their own pace and be supported by having nice things said to them after intimacy.When 2 people are both enjoying intimacy it is the best feeling in the whole world.If i'm being too honest about my experiences then i'm sorry but we are all adults.

Benmedwaylad's photo
Sat 08/18/12 11:58 AM
I am totally good in the bedroom department.I wasn't in my early 20s because i didn't have many sexual experiences.As i have got older and when i met my first proper girlfriend ie she lasted 20 months and not a week or two i grew as a sexual confident person.I totally know where all the womans g spots are and how to have good sex.I say this though if i don't truly connect to a person i am going to be a little less passionate.I have to really like someone to be at my absolute best in the bedroom.Am i being too honest?

Benmedwaylad's photo
Sat 08/18/12 11:49 AM
Hi there i am 34 recently joined here.I am single recently unfortunately wishing to put it all behind me and find another fish in the sea.

Benmedwaylad's photo
Wed 08/15/12 09:48 AM
hi recently been dumped and im hurting.Need a woman who is a down to earth and won't swear or threaten me.If you are nice lady and like what you see inbox me.Ps im new here lol Hello!

Ben