Community > Posts By > Single_Rob

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:07 PM

huh...I'm 51% English, 9% Jewish, 11% Cherokee, 13% Apache, 6% Pacific Islander, 4% African American, 3% Italian, 1% Chicano Mexican, 1% Japanese, .8% Chinese, .1% Hondurian, .06% El Salvadorean, and .04% Puerto Riccan!...huh
Actually, I'm neither of those. I'm 100% Colombian!laugh
yes well I am 100% sweetheart. Everyone loves me. I have not one enemy in this great world of ours laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
LMAO! I have one!!!laugh
I doubt that. You are loved by one and all. Even Chavez likes ya

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:06 PM
damn my piss poor typing skills own my ass. *bows out in disgrace....

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:04 PM

huh...I'm 51% English, 9% Jewish, 11% Cherokee, 13% Apache, 6% Pacific Islander, 4% African American, 3% Italian, 1% Chicano Mexican, 1% Japanese, .8% Chinese, .1% Hondurian, .06% El Salvadorean, and .04% Puerto Riccan!...huh
Actually, I'm neither of those. I'm 100% Colombian!laugh
yes well I am 100% sweetheart. Everyone loves me. I have not one enemy in this great world of ours laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:03 PM

Humm ohh really ya don't say Rob shsssh but then since you said down with the men well I see your on my side of the fence now laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Hehehe take that Big Boydrinker
damn my piss oor typing skills own my ass.*bows out in disgrace.....

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:58 PM
You didn't miss anything. Txsgal333 cannot kep me down. Damn the wo-man. POsters of the site unite. Down with oppression, down with the men............laugh :tongue:

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:14 PM

EITHER MARRIED AND BOED OR SINGLE AND LONELY!!
bs, I had sex daily in my marriage, if not multiple times

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:12 PM
there is no constitutional adversity to it, so I say yes. I do not agree with it, but I do not agree with a lot of things. Just because I am prejudiced against something doesn't mean that I should be able to use that to interfere with another persons life

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:10 PM

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-visited. I always glow with so much excitement whenever I see a big girl thread. I love the bwb,plus size pimping threads. mmmmmm,mmmmm. Now all I am missing is a cold beer and bbq'd pork steak
be nice.

We are all entitled to have our place to be safe. We are not whining, crying, complaining, or accusing. We are celebrating. We have to put up with "nice guy" threads on a daily basis, babe. Let us have our fun.
Now now, you will never see me participate in a nice guy thread, lol. I just mean how can my topics that are actually worthy of a good long ready like, how did my penis get infected?, get deleted, while this remains? *sigh* life is just not fair glasses

<----------------yep watching ya!!grumble laugh

Humm for Shame for Shame noway noway noway noway noway noway

Humm now was there something else you would like to add to this? huh
*eek* uhmm, no ma'am

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:09 PM
well when I get "rope burn" it is a sure sign that I didn't use enough lotion

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:08 PM

YESflowerforyou
wow, I don't know if that is a hanging chad, or just a double emphasis on your stance

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:07 PM

re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-visited. I always glow with so much excitement whenever I see a big girl thread. I love the bwb,plus size pimping threads. mmmmmm,mmmmm. Now all I am missing is a cold beer and bbq'd pork steak
be nice.

We are all entitled to have our place to be safe. We are not whining, crying, complaining, or accusing. We are celebrating. We have to put up with "nice guy" threads on a daily basis, babe. Let us have our fun.
Now now, you will never see me participate in a nice guy thread, lol. I just mean how can my topics that are actually worthy of a good long ready like, how did my penis get infected?, get deleted, while this remains? *sigh* life is just not fair glasses
Oh, I missed the infection of your penis! My bad.

I am sorry to hear about your wee-wee being itchy. I cannot do much for you..do you need me to take a picture of it? I have some experience...
shhhhh, glasses glasses glasses <---they are watching

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:06 PM

NOT MY THING, BUT WUTEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY I GUESS
you sure I couldn't talk you into it? love love love

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 01:05 PM

be nice.

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:58 PM

you have to cary the three because somewhere there is always a 3 and you can get it like me for instance..

I'm 49.745 % tired + 12.255% hungary + 38% bored = 100% ready to kick the hell out of someone bigsmile

see i got that by knowing i was 100% ready to fight and 38% bored and by carying that 3 i got the other 2drinker
dude that was grat, thank you laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:55 PM

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:52 PM
welcome, I am not close to new. I am more like worn out used

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:50 PM
Edited by Single_Rob on Sat 05/31/08 12:52 PM
boooooolaugh BTW, nice to see an actual pic of ou in your avatar instead of the cartoon drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:49 PM

That's how!
dude, was that a native american joke? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Moi? Not be politically correct?
noway noway noway noway

Never!

laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 12:49 PM

sick sick sick
that smilie looks like an alien wanting to give a bj

Is that where you got the infection?
stump breaking cattle I think

Single_Rob's photo