Community > Posts By > Single_Rob

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:28 PM

lol... there is no man right now... I just was wondering what you all thought. I kinda get the ibby gibbies... and RUN!!!! lol....
so you wnat to get married and make some fat babies with me? I think I love you, let's get hitched

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:27 PM
there is no way unless you can convince an admin.

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:26 PM
it depends on the person, and what you feel their motives are. Sometimes it is a redflag, sometimes it is ok. Go with your gut

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:21 PM
nah, I think you are cool. There are a lot of spiteful, jealous people, f them. Stay col, stay funny, be you.

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:18 PM

Everybody likes him and why wouldnt they...he is such a devildevil
sweetheart and devious mind devil

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:10 PM
how cool are you?

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:08 PM

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:07 PM

Have tequila and beer.bigsmile

drinker

me and tequlla are not friends, i smell taquilla and i'm puking.... idk why but beer is good...
its not puking for me, it is the liquid flow from the other end that tequilla gets me with

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:05 PM

Again this is why Rob is singledrinker (what up rob?)

Honestly I like to be spontainious so i know when i get to that fork in the road i'll know exactly how to do it..also i think it verries cuz some people might not be into the mushy type of propasal so it also on the girl..

perfect answer and yeh thats y he is single the guy u said hahahhaa

Rob keeps us in laughs though.. I mean if he would not have wrote that i probably would not have replied but because he rote that i replied...

yet he keeps goingon mythread i do yet he is no comment.........sorry just came out
ince you post a thread it no longer belongs to you. If they are at the top of the recent threads I will most likely respond to it. I responded to other threads in the top too, am I following them as well OMG

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 04:04 PM

yeah he went too my other thread also what a i rather not say he keeps following my threads
I am not folowing your thread you conceited woman, they happend to be at the top of the recent post threads. I defended you in a thread last week, so you asked a question in both threads, and I answered it. If you have a problem with answers that are other than you want don't post them in a public forum

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:52 PM

if she isn't ur type don't even bother posting because no one needs to be downgraded and humilated.
thanks mod, so why don't you watch your own posting habits, and not worry about everyone elses. I don't need to be hmiliated wither sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:49 PM

LMAO. wow. that was hilarious. LOL. Peeing in her butt...so immature, yet...so funny! laugh laugh
that is just the kind of guy that I am devil devil

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:45 PM

prolly be all romantic like and do it while peeing in her butt

eulg u nasty mannoway thats not romantic
bah to each her own

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:44 PM

..More lick her is welcome...
fixed that for ya

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:43 PM
prolly be all romantic like and do it while peeing in her butt

Single_Rob's photo
Sun 06/01/08 03:42 PM
sorry not my type. It would never happen

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:34 PM
I will donate my sheep to the cause. It's obvious that it cannot be exclusive with me anyway. Damn thing gained 2 psi while I was out today.

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 05:28 PM

How does one make themselves exclusive to one person without actually ever meeting? Just from emails/chatting/ and phone calls?

That confuses me...Please help me understand
you cannot, and people cannot

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:08 PM

noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway noway Humm talking about tale tales Humm Rob should I put my boots on or just go straight for the ladder laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh :tongue:
ou may want to grab the boots. I wiped a booger on the laddter

Single_Rob's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:07 PM
quit driving

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25