Community > Posts By > JViper

no photo
Wed 06/30/21 09:54 PM

You see these celeb & partner photos and the women often having cleavages that almost reach their navel.

Now apart from lusting over that stuff... if you as a man had a partner who did that in public, let's say for a party or whatever, not to the chip shop of course, how would you feel?
We're talking about the woman you love to bits here. Would you be okay with her having her boobs almost roll out of her gala dress for all to see?
Would you be okay with other guys' lecherous looks?
Would it make you feel proud?

Just wondering, cos I'm of course not a man, but I think if I was and my woman would do that I don't think I'd be very happy about it.

So how do you guys feel about this, if it was YOUR woman?

Becareful ,, The me too movement is alive and wellm You try and tell her anything you might find yopurself in deep er.... trouble.rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 04/25/21 08:55 AM
rofl rofl rofl Yea sometimes the 2 or 3 pics don't match any way so. rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 03/10/21 05:43 PM

Here is my take on sex for money.
I think it is a necessity to have sex workers in society, despite what other people think.
Do you agree or disagree and why?

Mmmm I agree! well I have no problem with the sex work thingy. My thoughts are always " You do what you have to do to get by." As long as it is your own choice to do so. Yes problems will arise from it, but problem,s arise from dating too. So.....

no photo
Fri 01/22/21 06:18 AM
Ouch, Yeah that is going to be tricky. Car clear coat has been used on ink jet printed pictures with succes, but still a liquid. Have you thought about laminate sealing? I have done some old pictures with that and saved them from more damage. But I would guess size will be a problem. Hope that helps.

no photo
Wed 01/20/21 06:56 AM

As many as are not nailed down.
I would not advise standing between me and a pizza.
Life is short.

OH YEAH! Get out the way!!!!!!rofl

no photo
Mon 01/18/21 07:35 AM
rofl No really rofl

no photo
Thu 01/14/21 06:29 PM

My lovely flatmate who is 63 had a heart attack and is not ok. It happened New Years Eve when he was holidaying in another city with his children. He is home now, but fell down the stairs yesterday and I feel like I can't leave him alone, which makes me feel selfish as I get claustrophobic being stuck at home now and I have to work.
Please pray for his recovery and for me too stop having anxiety about him.

Praying for you both! Stay Safe!

no photo
Mon 08/10/20 05:15 PM
Things are so Great here! Everything is working as it should. Rain coming for my yard. I just made my chili cheese tator tots mmmmm mmm good!
drinker biggrin :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 08/08/20 10:19 AM

My father died today. Not doing anything for a long time.

My condolences.

no photo
Wed 07/29/20 07:30 AM

relationship goals... trust, better communication, freedom of personal space is needed for long term of relationship... how many of you agree

Devil is in the details.

I mean this can mean "I've been talking to someone online for 2 years and they live 5,000 miles away. We're trying to build a relationship.
I need to trust them that they aren't dating someone local, better communication is needed so they need to contact me immediately after I text/call them and let me know what they're doing, but they need to respect my personal space and not call me every 10 minutes to ask what I'm doing and be all clingy,"

IOW I don't know what those relationship goals are in service to. What are they trying to change or fix or specifically develop.

Other than that, "trust" is simply "realistic expectations based on observed and understood consistent historical behavior and outcomes."
Which makes it a component of "communication." Or "better communication" begets "trust," unless what is meant by "communication" is just "more talky talky."

And I am not sure I understand "freedom of personal space."
Because that could be a reaction to someone being too "clingy," or it can be an unrealistic demand of "I want what I want when and how I want it without any real cost or consequence," or basically "I want you to go away and not exist unless I need you. But when I need you I want you to instantly appear and give me what I want from you. I have my space, you have yours, I'll deign to share mine when I need something from you, otherwise go away."

So, I might agree with your relationship goals if they weren't just general buzzwords without context.

You hit the nail on the head. I agree to general.

no photo
Fri 07/24/20 06:20 AM
Well for me I need her to be my BEST friend. The one I can tell anything & everything too and not be judged. My opinion only.

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 09:09 PM

Dave's Not Here Man!

No man ,, what's wrong with the TV man. IDK it's been like that all day man. (Click) wow man you have to turn it on man.

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 08:37 PM
rofl Had mine sprayed for weeds rofl There was no grass under them rofl

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 11:54 AM
rofl Yea that does put a damper on dating, But you can always stand 6 ft apart and wear a ? mask. Or well you can text for a couple months to see if they get sick. Ya might actully get to know them,, who knows Best wishes , stay safe,,, enjoy

no photo
Tue 07/21/20 11:33 AM
Lust,,,, I like to have women i've never had! rofl