Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:34 PM

actually my job doesn't stress me out. It tires me out sometimes, when I do those 12 hour days but I rarely feel stressed. I kind of like the whole fire drill atmosphere that we have in the corporate tax world.
I had a job were all you did was run from one fire to another it wasnt fun.try working air taffic control with peoples lifes in your hands ....retirement is just fine thank you

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:27 PM

I am not domestically inclined. I hate all that stuff.

It not that big a deal a man can clean a house as well as a woman. a lot of men pick to stay at home now days. let the women have the high stress jobs and the heart attacks. times are a changeing the roles are reversing.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:19 PM

that's a riddle; not work.

I am more interested in figuring out the FIN 48 liability for intercompany interest addbacks or nexus issues.

I have no idea what your talking about . if you like what your doing its not work.:smile:

well, it's more interesting than deciding between pledge and endust. I would want to kill myself if that was my life.
we all have important decisions to make like what to make for dinner. go ahead and pick endust and save your life.see it wasnt that hard was it?

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:12 PM

that's a riddle; not work.

I am more interested in figuring out the FIN 48 liability for intercompany interest addbacks or nexus issues.

I have no idea what your talking about . if you like what your doing its not work.:smile:

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:08 PM

I am thinking....no.

I hear that a lot Im use to it.sad :cry: laugh laugh

nothing personal. But I did not spend years in college to mop floors. My job is interesting and challenging; and I get to work with some really smart and funny people. I have met so many good people in my field. Every day is a challenge and I want to see how far I can take this. There is nothing wrong with being a cleaning woman, but I think it would bore me right quick.
around here its a cleaning man and somebodys got to do it since its not going to get done by itself.I had a career they are over rated all you get is a retirement.I find more satisfaction mopping my floors.laugh

my mind would rot. I need intellectual challenge in my work.
ok then while working think about this....
what came 1st the chichen or the egg? if you figure tha one out I have other challenges.:wink:

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 10:04 PM

How do you feel about being single?

Is being single really a choice or the failure of not finding a realationship?

Hummmm....interesting questions. Although separated I've spent most of my adult life as a single man and loved every minute of it. I got to go when I pleased...where I pleased...and come back whenever I pleased with no one mad at me ...thank you please. :smile: Often I've found that it can be more fun and relaxing being single and searching for the right one instead of being involved or tied down with the wrong one. That is a miiserable existence.sad

It is my opinion...that at the end of the day...being single is a choice. All single people decide to be single based upon many different variables...such as past relationships, mutual financial status, mutual interest, location e.t.c.. Still a single person will always wonder in the back of their minds how wonderful it would all be when shared by 2...two...two....two.

I like your post. a sunset is still a sunset and beautiful even if viewed by yourself. in my mind its a choice.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:54 PM

I am thinking....no.

nothing personal. But I did not spend years in college to mop floors. My job is interesting and challenging; and I get to work with some really smart and funny people. I have met so many good people in my field. Every day is a challenge and I want to see how far I can take this. There is nothing wrong with being a cleaning woman, but I think it would bore me right quick.
around here its a cleaning man and somebodys got to do it since its not going to get done by itself.I had a career they are over rated all you get is a retirement.I find more satisfaction mopping my floors.laugh

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:47 PM

Tyra Banks is a supermodel. She is also a talk show host; and the host and creator of America's Next Top Model.

She is fabulous and she is fierce!

I admire her tremendously because she is strong, and smart and she speaks her mind. Nobody messes with Tyra.

strange I never heard of her I must be watching jerry springer too much.:wink:

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:44 PM

I hate the smileys because then I feel like I am laughing at my own jokes.

And that is just rude.

laugh

I can think of alot of rude things laughing at your own jokes with others isnt one of them . now if your laughing and no one else is then it might be a problem.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:39 PM
Edited by moman65672 on Thu 03/27/08 09:41 PM

Fine Moman - if you want this to be a game, you should have posted in the games forum.

But, for you -

Tyra Banks

do they have a overs 50s game room? people under 50s would be putting up names of people i have never heard of.

whos Tyra Banks ?laugh

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:35 PM

I am probably one of the least serious people you will meet.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh the problem is in text I cant tell the difference smile once in awhile...Please

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:30 PM

not stuck on myself. Happy with myself. Why would I want to be someone else? That indicates low self-esteem. I don't suffer with that particular malady, sorry.

I guess you and the others missed the idea on this one. it wasnt about being serious just who you thought looked good. It wouldnt hurt to lighten up alittle once in awhile life too short to be serious all the time.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:24 PM

I am thinking....no.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:20 PM

well,if I stopped I would be alive but living on the streets.

laugh laugh laugh

you could come live with me and clean my house.:wink:

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:17 PM

me

owell so much for having a imagination...wouldnt be stuck on yourself would ya?love

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 09:08 PM

yeah but you stopped and I'm still going . So there.:tongue:

I may have stopped working but Im still alive. I have more impoertant things to do than work.... like waste time playing on the computer.laugh

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:53 PM

it's the wheelchair that worries me,not the rocking chairdrinker

If I ever get old enough to need wheelchair you have my permission to put me out of my misery. laugh

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:39 PM

I have never in my life had that problem. I have been working since I was 12.

well I started working when I was 10 so there :tongue: :smile:

I was a newspaper boy making 3 cents a newspaper. I had over hundred newspapers to deliver every day. the sunday paper was a killer sometimes over 200 pages each newspaper weighted over 5 pounds. It would take me hours to deliever them all for 3 dollars. I did that till I was in high school.

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:32 PM
If you could upload a photo to your profile and be that person who would you pick?

A young Clint Eastwood

moman65672's photo
Thu 03/27/08 05:18 PM

laugh I'm not a clean freak. A clean house is a sign of a sick mind. So they saydrinker

It could also be a sign of someone bored with nothing else to do as in my case.:wink: