Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:25 PM

OK - let me rephrase - I never saw it coming. He was pretty smooth.

I see your a night person what do you do all day sleep? laugh

Dont those goats in your picture ever get tired of laying down? if the are like my dog they sleep all day and night.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:19 PM

Personally living together without marriage may be wrong in the eyes of every church known to man

Laylamystdevil

Is this the same chruch that has priest that molest young boys? Like they know right from wrong.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 10:11 PM

he just kinda snuck it past me. :smile:

sneak something past you ...could never happen :smile: ...you just had a visual you couldnt let go of.:wink: flowerforyou

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:30 PM
chest...breast..opps ..chess

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:19 PM

it's a very important piece of paper

Yes it seems to be real important at time of divorce. :wink: while your married it doesnt have much value or meaning otherwise there wont be so many married people cheating.Being married is a state of mind.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 07:06 PM

only when it is done with a certain finesse.flowerforyou

Some guys have it most dont.... but some how we all end up on here. brokenheart :wink:

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:50 AM

Who thinks it is okay to swear during a fight/argument? Does it matter if it's directed at the person or the words are thrown around in general?

NO.....not if there are any kids around

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:43 AM

At our ages there can be many different reasons for living together, rather than marriage. If a piece of paper is going to make that much difference, aren't there other issues at hand?

I can think of alot of issues most of them related to money. I guess a prenuptial agreement could slove that but then that could question your commitment ablility.Im thinking both sides want commitment in some form or another.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:19 AM
Since marriage seem not to be the choice of most divorced people how does the idea of living togeather sound?

Living tgeather seem like a good idea but it does make it too easy to back out of a realationship. then on the other hand how do you really know someone till you have lived with them for awhile. The good thing about living togeather you avoid those high lawyer bills and avoid one more strike on your marriage record. remember three strikes and your out and labeled not marriage worthy.bigsmile

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:04 AM
Edited by moman65672 on Tue 03/25/08 09:06 AM

Rise and shine everyone! drinker

its hard to get up early when you stay up late at night. Raise and shine is about 8:00am cst here.yawn

edited to say good morning if you can call 11:05 morning flowerforyou

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 09:00 AM

It is not often a guy leaves me at a loss for words.

Now i know your weak spot ...sex talk.laugh

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/25/08 08:56 AM

WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE ON JSH U TRY TO JOIN A CONVERSATION THEY ALL GO QUIET HELL I CAN GET SILENCE FROM TV JUST TURN REMOTE OFF.

Look at the time you posted your message it was late at night for some of us.I stay up till about 12 but it depends on what time zone your in. This message board moves kind of slow I dont think anyone was ignoreing you. most people might have been in bed already. yawn

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/24/08 03:11 PM

Never been married so I can’t say. But it seems to me the following should apply.

Married to the right person = great life together.

Married to the wrong person = why the hell did you do that?

I used to tell people that I’d like to be married. They’d say to me, “Well hell, I’m sure there are a lot of women who would marry you! If you want to be married it shouldn’t be hard to find a wife”.

I think they misunderstood what I meant. ohwell

What I really meant to say is that I’d like to find a woman that I would really like to marry.

I don’t want to be married just for the sake of being married! Sheesh!

I dont know any men that havent been married and was wondering what are your standards for getting married. Its hard to believe you havent found one with all the women out there.getting married isnt the hard part staying married is. You must put alot more thought into it than most men do.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/24/08 10:11 AM
Edited by moman65672 on Mon 03/24/08 10:13 AM

With myself having three ex-wives? Is marriage a good thing? These quotes say it all...

"Want to really get to know the woman you're with, meet her in court!"

"Why is divorce so expensive? Because it's worth it!"

laugh

They say there is alot of truth in humor and in this case its true.Im laughing right along with you.laugh laugh laugh

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:57 AM
Whats your opinion on marriage good and bad?

The good... getting a tax breaklaugh .. you never have to worry about getting a date...never being alone.

The bad... getting set in your ways and not making that extra effort to show your mate you care and love them. It just becomes a legal and binding agreement.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:40 AM
Edited by moman65672 on Mon 03/24/08 09:42 AM

Commitment is the key...

Commitment is a ball and chain if there is no love.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:24 AM

Do you think ..in this day and age that one could approach marriage, a relationship of lasting...in a "mail order" fashion? Arranged marriage?
As a decision to make the relationship work..no matter what?

Why or why not at our age?

The short answer is Yes. The long answer is why anyone would want to do that is beyond me. Taking a active part in selecting your soul mate would be the wise thing to do. meeting them in person at first and seeing if there was any chemistry. You cant always go by what you read and see in photos.Maybe getting family or friends involved might help you see the things you dont.

To make a decision to make a relationship work ...no matter what would be a big mistake unless you didnt have long to live. Living a life time with a bad judgement is way too much to ask for.even in your 50s you could live another 40 years.

moman65672's photo
Mon 03/24/08 09:09 AM
so many fast food places to eat so little time .....my favroite this week would be back yard burger ...next week who knows

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:35 AM

Looks like we're the only two still up! :smile:

you know how guys are - they can't last very long.

I hope you just forgot to add that laugh icon :wink:

moman65672's photo
Sun 03/23/08 09:27 AM

Good morning folks!!!!flowerforyou what's on your agenda for this fine Easter Sunday?:smile:

Happy Easter too all flowerforyou

Im going to a friends for a good meal. she knows the best way to a mans heart........

with a very large knife.laugh