Community > Posts By > moman65672

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 10:55 PM
Branson Mo.

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:39 AM
Edited by moman65672 on Wed 03/19/08 09:40 AM

I'm in the market for a new car. I was looking at the Pontiac Solstice, Saturn Sky, Mini Cooper and the VW Rabbit.

Any advice or first hand knowledge?

I think I'm leaning towards the Rabbitbigsmile

If your going to get the solstice get the tubro changed one it will have the best resell value. My daughter just bought one $27k and its really fast you can get rubber in third gear. Not alot of leg room on the passenger side if your over 6 ft it kind of like being in a coffin. For my money I would get a corvette ....I just happen to have one for sell.

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:33 AM

No to locals here they are out there but dont seem to want a real date. its ok to be picky but some arent really that great to be so picky. I guess they are waiting for mr right....hope they enjoy their wait.

Yea, I agree. I read some of their profiles and they seem so desperate begging you to message them. You message them and they have the nerve to ignore you. Makes no sense and they wonder why they're single laugh huh yawn

At my age just being alive should count for some extra points.laugh Seems even the old ladys are looking for something better. Maybe we need to put some fake photos on our profiles and see if that helps. :smile:

Probably just intimidated by how awesome we are. They wouldn;t want to be outshined. laugh drinker

laugh laugh laugh drinker

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:25 AM

No to locals here they are out there but dont seem to want a real date. its ok to be picky but some arent really that great to be so picky. I guess they are waiting for mr right....hope they enjoy their wait.

Yea, I agree. I read some of their profiles and they seem so desperate begging you to message them. You message them and they have the nerve to ignore you. Makes no sense and they wonder why they're single laugh huh yawn

At my age just being alive should count for some extra points.laugh Seems even the old ladys are looking for something better. Maybe we need to put some fake photos on our profiles and see if that helps. :smile:

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:17 AM

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 09:04 AM

ok I stand corrected your right its my rule golden not the one your qouting. But wasnt it my post and my opinion.Im glad your a pessimists that will pad you for the bumps ahead in your life like when you catch your BF humping your best friend. In that case your quoted golden rule didnt help much.:wink:

I just thought you were confused and wanted to help you out :tongue:

But I have already posted my own opinion on the matter. happy

Im just glad you replyed to me I have been on this forum for a few days and was thinking doesnt anyone talk to someone new.:smile:

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:42 AM

Do you feel you are good or evil..... Not by bible standards..... But in a human way..... Sin is only sin if it agianst another man.... Sin is sin if it harms others.... So how do you rank?????

Good I live my life by the golden rule...treat others as they treat you.
lol.. you are aware that you have that a bit tweaked??
flowerforyou

yes thats been pointed out as you can read... rules are made to be broken ...right ? flowerforyou

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:38 AM

Do you feel you are good or evil..... Not by bible standards..... But in a human way..... Sin is only sin if it agianst another man.... Sin is sin if it harms others.... So how do you rank?????

Good I live my life by the my golden rule...treat others as they treat you.

It's "treat others as you would like to be treated"

Big difference.

the big difference is your younger and more trusing live a few more years and you might change your mind about

whats right.

I'm just saying the Golden Rule is "Treat others as you would like to be treated"

"treat others as they treat you" is moman's rule ^^

And just because I'm younger doesn't mean I'm trusting.
I think I may be on of the most pessimistic people ever. :tongue:

ok I stand corrected your right its my rule golden not the one your qouting. But wasnt it my post and my opinion.Im glad your a pessimists that will pad you for the bumps ahead in your life like when you catch your BF humping your best friend. In that case your quoted golden rule didnt help much.:wink:

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:23 AM
Edited by moman65672 on Wed 03/19/08 08:25 AM

Good I live my life by the my golden rule...treat others as they treat you.

It's "treat others as you would like to be treated"

Big difference.

the big difference is your younger and more trusting live a few more years and you might change your mind about whats right.

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:13 AM

Good I live my life by the golden rule...treat others as they treat you.

moman65672's photo
Wed 03/19/08 08:07 AM

Like them or not...?

not.... cant think of anything i would want to see on my body for the rest of my life. on others its up to them but when they have every inch of the body cover it looks gross. Kind of cheapens the look of a real lady.IMHO to each their own

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:10 PM

huh what is the one thing while having sex that your partner can say to you to make you just get up get dressed and leave??huh

cant think of one thing beside her telling me she has a std.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:05 PM
60s-70s R&R , Motown ,Disco I know Im old.sad

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 06:22 PM

Checking this place out.. seems like fun. So hello all. :wink:

Hi back to ya from Mo.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 11:32 AM

Heather Mills awarded $48.6 million in a divorce settlement with Paul McCartney -- after a marriage that lasted four years. Your thoughts.

just a normal divorce case husband gets screwed over.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:23 AM

Good, bad, heard of, or made up, give me all the pick up lines you know!

You sure look like my next X wife.laugh

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:08 AM

if you were not in love no more right before a big holiday lets say their bday,xmas,v day or wait?

dont wait the right day will never come. maybe hold off if they just lost a family member by passing on.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 08:02 AM

How would you feel if a significant other forgot your birthday, anniversary, or something else similar.

I would feel they werent smart enough to know how to use a computer. Yahoo and other website have ways to remind you about important dates. your true friends never forget its a good way of weeding out the dead wood.

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:56 AM

Ok...I've seen some great and intersting handles on here. I'm just wondering how everyone came up with theirs. Mine is because the yellow rose is my favorite flower (makes me happy) and because I'm from Texas

one of my favorites is StuffedAnimalOrgy. not only is he a sweet guy but that name makes me giggle

what about yours?

Its my state and zip code

moman65672's photo
Tue 03/18/08 07:52 AM

Cool or Crap?

I will try almost anything once.....its cool.