Community > Posts By > sexi_PHAT

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 06:53 PM

...do suspect are registered sex offenders?
Why are u even asking?

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:21 PM

Crap...

Now I'm re-evaluating my entire existence.
I do that daily. Great thing about the internet right, people can be whoever they want to be for the day. Make a new profile daily, and wreak whatever havok you desire without repercussions
True...but who the heck has the time???laugh i know i dontnoway

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:17 PM
Dont know what these kinda ppl get out of faking profiles but oh well...interesting..i only have one profile on here and thats all i need..:tongue:

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:13 PM

I have been on this site for 2 years...changed profile name once but pretty much have been on here for awhile..but i just find it interesting how ppl ( and i will not name anyone) make up fake profiles and pretend to be "dating" someone else on here when in reality that "other person" is just THEM using another profile...that is just so bizarre...WTH is that all about??huh Go ahead and jump down my throat but i have observed and seen it...but hey..its all good right?? LMAO though!laugh

That is exactly why I take no one serious...

I live by the rule..."You get what you pay for" laugh
I agree completely:smile:

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:08 PM

it just amazing to me that people have that much time to kill. I mean I kill enough time on here with my own profile, I couldn't imagine having multiple ones to track
laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:06 PM

gee I think I know a couple that fits that profile, lol
Really ? then i AM NOT crazy! hahahappy

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:03 PM

I have been on this site for 2 years...changed profile name once but pretty much have been on here for awhile..but i just find it interesting how ppl ( and i will not name anyone) make up fake profiles and pretend to be "dating" someone else on here when in reality that "other person" is just THEM using another profile...that is just so bizarre...WTH is that all about??huh Go ahead and jump down my throat but i have observed and seen it...but hey..its all good right?? LMAO though!laugh

I've seen it, and haven't been here 2 years....flowerforyou
You too huh Lily?? ok good..thought i was going crazyflowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:02 PM

Well that just proves that some people will go to any lengths for attention
Yup pretty much

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 04:02 PM

huh that's a bit odd if you ask me... why would someone feel the need to do that?
Attention probably...i have seen it and called someone out on it but of course that person denies it..but poof..pretty soon that person is deactivated..so what does that tell ya?happy

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:58 PM

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:48 PM

Not that I think you are making this girl up.....but......

laugh laugh laugh laugh thats a good onelaugh

no photo
Mon 06/02/08 03:33 PM

whats the point of being on here, you try to talk to someone and all you get is this person doesnt want to talk to you, Why, just to say hi,mad it just gets me,
And you have only been on here one day??laugh

no photo
Fri 05/30/08 01:31 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Fri 05/30/08 01:32 PM

im a lll annoyed now....so i was talkin to this guy and well he wanted to get with me soo bad...so i told him i want to get to know him as well but i want to be taken out to dinner or something like that....well 2 days later he said that nevermind he is gettin back with the ex.....well anyway....im tired of all the bull....so i am sayin **** it..... i just wamt some now...its been too long.....so any volunteers............ mad mad mad drinker drinker :cry: :cry: :cry:
He just wanted sex..thats why he did that..forget that jerk...u can do betterflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 03:03 PM
im already in hell.. no thanks

no photo
Thu 05/29/08 02:57 PM
Games for sure

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:19 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Wed 05/28/08 07:20 PM

it is so sad,many fine ladies on here get there heart twisted by theses asshole men,they know that most of you ladies have been hurt,they prey like wolves,you ladies have your little play ground each one for her on reason,never the matter,your children your granchildren,just think granma is on the internet,playing with men,or my mama is playing with men,well not men but wolves,and ladies you are no blittle sheep,think of your family,if your panties are twised get a big boy viberater,have love for your children.
you cant even spellnoway

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 01:57 PM
Dont know you so dont knowbigsmile

no photo
Wed 05/28/08 01:53 PM
i dont see nothing wrong with ur profile dearnoway

no photo
Fri 05/09/08 02:11 PM
Being single is alot better than being in a ****ty ass marriage so be thankful for that! (to the OP)

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 04:31 PM

Considering you know nothing of me or my education, your blatant attempt at ad hominem attacks are quite amusing. I am well aware of my nation's impending depression, but last time I checked, Hawaii is a part of the U.S. just like any of the other 49 states. Tell me, restless native, would you rather prefer we leave your inconsequential islands in the dust of history? You and your kind are just upset because you have nothing better to do but ***** about how the U.S. government treats you horribly, and how you're not living in grass huts anymore. Seriously, get a job and a life.

LOL, I know you perfectly! Your kind is very simple, you have a little book knowledge, but could not hold your own in this world without someone else carrying you, telling you what to do and how to do it.

Once again, all you have are WORDS and claim everyone is "attacking you" (a very common trait among many with inferiority complexes).

And again, what is REALITY is what stares you in the face, but all you have is WORDS that mean nothing. drinker

I'm not a native of Hawaii. I am an American. And have seen the likes of you and your kind destroy what was once a great country, because you self served yourself right into destruction.

Glenn Beck said it straight.. the American people did it to themselves! I'm just one of the few that had sense enough to prepare. so your actions won't really affect me.

So as you fall, I laugh, because justice to your kind is being served. drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh
YOu go dearflowerforyou