Community > Posts By > sexi_PHAT

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:30 PM

i guess the united states should give hawaii back to spain then

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Nah, even a BETTER idea. Why not just have the United States keep its nose in it's OWN BUSINESS and fix it's OWN problems, instead if sticking it's nose where it does NOT belong and is NOT wanted/? ( CAN YOU SAY IRAQ!!!???)

Don't you think that would be a much better thing for America to do since it's in so much trouble as is???? noway laugh laugh drinker drinker
drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:19 PM

You know whats odd?

When Ike put the question to the voters in Hawaii whether to become a State or not, 94% voted yes...

You dont seriously think we will give it up do you?noway noway

Fanta,

Of course I don't expect the US government just to give Hawaii up. Did you not READ the article on CNN I listed??? It's been clear for a LONG time that Hawaii was annexed ILLEGALLY by the United States..period! It's like ILLEGAL aliens..what part of ILLEGAL do you people not understand????

Thats would be just like giving amnesty to illegal immigrants right now. OK, so they got here illegally, well they are here so we just let them stay! That's EXACTLY what you would have to be fair and equal in this situation! Try to tell me i am wrong there.

Of course the segment you are talking about, thats 3 generations AFTER the United States ILLEGALLY took Hawaii. That means 3 generations of "trained ponies".

Hawaiians have every RIGHT to take back thier own lands as a soviergn nation! It's clear they were annexed ILLEGALLY, so where is the problem??? What's RIGHT is RIGHT! drinker flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:12 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Thu 05/01/08 01:13 PM

And I'm terribly upset. We don't know if its benign or if it's serious.

Apparently he's been living with it for years though. They said that the doctors must have seen it and not said anything.

I don't know why I'm posting this. I'm upset. I'm sure you guys will find a way to make it my fault.
Why would you say that we will make it your fault??? thats retarded..its not your fault! sorry to hear thatflowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:11 PM

My weekly cloumn is here so ask anything and i shall reply w/ the answers 2 your most vivid questions
If you say sonoway laugh

no photo
Thu 05/01/08 01:10 PM

What up 808 crew! Central Oahu here, but now on the mainland. Hope things on the islands are cool. I miss the warm rain on a Waimea Bay afternoon. Or the Windward sky's lullabies. Fo' Real. oh, and musubi and malasadas and GOOD plate lunch, and last but not least, the beautiful smiles and laughter of the islands. I got plenty of concrete here in Los Angeles of you guys need!
drinker

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:53 PM

flowerforyou on JSH. flowerforyou Who would that be?flowerforyou
YOu , of courseblushing laugh laugh kidding:wink:

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:51 PM

so i would actually get to kick someone without getting in trouble?...huh :tongue:
Yup...lets all start kicking!happy bigsmile

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:50 PM

We could have him change his name to PeccyPeccy, or PeccyycceP....
Thats a good idea actuallylaugh :wink:

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:49 PM

he might like it bigsmile
Your prob right!laugh

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 04:48 PM
Edited by sexi_PHAT on Wed 04/30/08 04:48 PM
Mirror Mirror for asking too many "IF you could" questions, would you??laugh laugh laugh laugh Just kidding dear!!!:wink:

no photo
Wed 04/30/08 12:03 PM

Extra breast might be fun.
Extra penis might be fun toolaugh

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:35 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:33 PM
What a sick bastard this guy is...and i really dont believe that this wife had no idea...very hard to comprehend that she did not knownoway

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:45 PM

we make love and pasta not warblushing

Not war? That's right, ITALY was the enemy in WWII! devil
well that was a mistake back then

That's cool...just remember we are AMERICANS FIRST!

Aloha! flowerforyou

Aloha is not a word for Americans to use!!noway laugh laugh kidding

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:41 PM

noway Nope this has never happened to me, but I had a "fake" friend who wanted my ex and was trying to get him too!! People who do this are not friends...*AT ALL*noway

((((Sexy)))) Howa re you sweets??flowerforyou
Hi jen...im good....whatcha been up to gurl?flowerforyou
Not a whole lot just hiding in the shadows as usual...laugh
What ya been up to doll??flowerforyou
Same usual..playin in these addicting threadsnoway laugh

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:37 PM

full blooded italian:wink: drinker
OOOOOOOOhhhhh...so what does that mean exactly??laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:37 PM

noway Nope this has never happened to me, but I had a "fake" friend who wanted my ex and was trying to get him too!! People who do this are not friends...*AT ALL*noway

((((Sexy)))) Howa re you sweets??flowerforyou
Hi jen...im good....whatcha been up to gurl?flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:34 PM

Have you ever been friends with someone soo long and then find out later (much later) that they slept with your lover/spouse/partner when the two of you were together???huh

Who DOES that??laugh laugh noway noway
flowerforyou thats messed upflowerforyou
yeah id say sonoway flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:28 PM
Have you ever been friends with someone soo long and then find out later (much later) that they slept with your lover/spouse/partner when the two of you were together???huh

Who DOES that??laugh laugh noway noway

no photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:23 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou laugh :wink: