Community > Posts By > Jeanniebean

no photo
Sat 01/11/14 09:36 AM
It is my hope that everyone will become enlightened and totally lose interest in politics and politicians and refuse to vote at all. It is my hope everyone will begin to produce something of value, plant a garden, start a business, build something.

It is my hope that no one will join the service and everyone will refuse to go to war.

no photo
Sat 01/11/14 09:28 AM
Kaduri, subject of a new book and movie, both titled “The Rabbi Who Found Messiah,” announced to his followers the long-awaited Messiah would not come until after the death of Sharon.

He made the prediction two months before Sharon, still acting as prime minister, had a major stroke in 2006 that has left him in a coma ever since.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/prophetic-twist-to-sharons-imminent-death/#7oXQdDSKodGvJFtV.99

no photo
Sat 01/11/14 09:24 AM
Ace of Pentacles (reversed) :: You should do what you have to do to increase your energy and improve your health. Money is a form of energy. Your income will naturally increase when your energy increases.

Jeanniebean

no photo
Sat 01/11/14 09:21 AM

I don't care what they call it. It's criminal. You write a bill, get it passed, then change It? What kind of logical sense is that?

I can't believe anything like that would be allowed.

Just bend over while our government screws us.

They passed it because they knew they couldn't get it back through Congress the 2nd time, so they took what they could get. It's clearly an imperfect law, but it does answer some issues. Specifically it reduces the number of uninsured Americans and helps people get affordable insurance in spite of pre-existing conditions. Of course, Republicans are completely against it, but they've go no real answers to those problems, either.

The best, most elegant solution would be simply to open up Medicare to all Americans. If they did that, then we could repeal Obamacare.

The best, most elegant solution would be simply to open up Medicare to all Americans. If they did that, then we could repeal Obamacare.

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 12:11 PM

I am past the stage of caring what anyone thinks of me. What people think about me is their own business.

As a lifetime Maverick (defined as: unbranded animal, not of the herd -- somewhat similar to non-conformist), I reached that conclusion long ago and gained a great deal of personal freedom when I realized that it doesn't matter what "they" think, say or do unless it affects me directly and negatively.

Yes I noticed you were a maverick right away~ drinker

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 08:41 PM
It is nice to meet people of like minds, but if I never met anyone with a like mind it would not matter to me. I am past the stage of caring what anyone thinks of me. What people think about me is their own business.

:wink:

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 06:31 PM
When I'm working on a deck of cards getting it ready to ship my cat Princess lays on my work. If I move the deck to my lap she lays on my lap. She just wants attention and she doesn't like me to have my attention on my work.

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 05:43 PM

I am an American because I was born here.

I am a little worried about the people running the country as I think some of them are traitors to the American People.

I think more than a few are traitors to the American People.

Yes. I agree.

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 04:14 PM
And a lot of the things people say about "God" depends on how they decide to define that term.

When someone asks me if I believe in God, I like to ask them to define the term first.

The only thing I can say I know for certain is that I exist.

I don't think of myself as my "body" or my "brain" or my "mind." I am not my beliefs, or my opinions either.

I honestly don't know what I am. I just know that I am.

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 03:14 PM
I am an American because I was born here.

I am a little worried about the people running the country as I think some of them are traitors to the American People.

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 03:12 PM

Healthcare is free for all in the UK under our NHS. Why couldn't they introduce something similar in the US? This Obamacare bill you have stinks? People being fined if they don't have cover? What about the people who can't afford it ? I honestly don't know why you Americans call him President? Seems he's more like a Dictator these days?

Nothing is free.

I don't call him president of America. He is just the corporate president of the corporation of the United States of America.

The United States of America is NOT A COUNTRY. Its a corporation.

America is a country.

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 03:10 PM

its interesting as an argument though

it will be interesting to see how far it gets and how it is ruled upon

there is plenty of precedent for substituting the language of a bill this way,, its called a 'shell bill'

but the outcome will be interesting to watch,,,

I don't care what they call it. It's criminal. You write a bill, get it passed, then change It? What kind of logical sense is that?

I can't believe anything like that would be allowed.

Just bend over while our government screws us.

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 10:18 AM
NOT ONLY THAT the way they got that bill pass is completely unethical and illegal!!

Remember the bill that members of Congress "needed to pass so they could read its contents?" It features a tax penalty if Americans forgo purchasing health insurance under the individual mandate. The big problem that most Americans are unaware of ?The Obamacare tax was created in the Senate, a violation of the Origination Clause of the United States Constitution, which says that all revenue raising bills must start in the House of Representatives.

What shell game did the architects of Obamacare employ? ? The Senate took a bill that had passed the House --the Service Members Home Ownership Act of 2009-- and removed every single word. In the empty shell, Obamacare supporters hatched the health care bill, with more than 2,000 pages of provisions, programs, mandates, and what we now know are taxes.

High Court Majority Deems Penalty a "Tax"
PLF's Sissel lawsuit, filed in July of 2010, was on hold while the U.S. Supreme Court considered the challenge to Obamacare from the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) and 26 states, in NFIB v. Sebelius. As initially filed, PLF's Sissel lawsuit targeted Obamacare's individual mandate to buy health insurance as a violation of the Constitution's Commerce Clause (Article I, Section 8).

The Supreme Court agreed with this position, in the NFIB ruling last June. However, Chief Justice John Roberts, joined by four justices, characterized the Affordable Care Act's charge as a federal "tax," because it requires a payment to the federal government from people who decide not to buy health insurance.

Last year after the Supreme Court's ruling, PLF attorneys amended our original lawsuit to focus on this critical constitutional issue.

http://www.pacificlegal.org/EnlistNow

no photo
Sun 01/05/14 07:57 PM
The europeans in America displaced thousands from their homes, stole their land and killed those who would not cooperate. there is more than one version of history here.

Yes, they came here to rid themselves of British oppression, but just like when people move from one place to another they often bring cockroaches with them.

British oppression came with them, and infiltrated covertly --and the queen (The Crown) now owns a lot of America.

I get sick when I see Americans get so excited about the royal family and all their stupid rituals and marriages. I get sick when Americans feel "honored" if the queen gives them the title of "knight." They should be branded as traitors.

As far as I'm concerned they have infiltrated Hollywood, the media, and our federal government with their central banking criminals.

America has a cancer in the Federal government growing like a weed. Its a criminal organization.

Power to the States.

Power to the people.

F*** Washinton and congress.

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 05:29 PM

I always read that you couldn't divine your own future. It's like an electrical system, you need that flow of energy between two poles in order to get any results. But what do I know? flowerforyou

Don't believe everything you read.

I know my future, I just have to get through it.

tongue2

I'm planning on being asleep when the mass extinction of humans arrives.

no photo
Sat 01/04/14 05:25 PM
No, but I know a lot of people who follow spirits. Even worship them.

no photo
Fri 01/03/14 01:26 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Fri 01/03/14 01:29 PM

But I have just come to the conclusion that nobody understands anything I am attempting to express.

tears

waving
Sister,its because of your ambiguous expressions and your rigmaroling futile attempts to usurp God's prerogative and exclusive right as God.Your claim to be God is to say the least,weird and repulsive to any right thinking mortal.God is seated in heaven,controlling the affairs of all the planets,not on a desk typing and posting

This is a perfect example of what I mean by "nobody understands anything I am saying."

In my view, "GOD" is defined as "THAT WHICH EXISTS."

(Not some demi-god non-human creature or personality who claims to be lord of the universe, and not some deity espoused by world churches as having given them the power to lord over the populace.)

And it is not just the fundamental religious believers of the Bible who don't understand me, its also the hard core atheists who demand verifiable evidence for everything I utter.

The religious don't even understand their own Bible.

"I and the father are one."

I am.

I exist.

God is love.

These things have personal meaning and there is no man or alien creature who can lay claim to being the one and only creator or lord of the universe.

We are all that.

We are one. GOD IS WITHIN. TRUTH IS WITHIN.

That is all I need to say. Take it or leave it.

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 10:25 PM
A cougar is a women with money who wants a young sexy man for arm candy and sex. She makes it worth his while.

A dirty old man can be either rich or not. He has little respect for women of any age.

Not all older sexy women are cougars and not all older men are dirty old men.

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:36 PM
Edited by Jeanniebean on Thu 01/02/14 09:37 PM
But I have just come to the conclusion that nobody understands anything I am attempting to express.

tears

waving

no photo
Thu 01/02/14 09:35 PM

I believe there a syndrome called Cotard's (sp), where in the brain getting blocked from the emtional parts of the brain. It finds this so confusing that the only way for it to deal is assume that it is dead and the person becomes delusional and even sees worms coming out of his/her dead body

I don't understand the relevance of this post.
ohwell what

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25