Community > Posts By > TaraJayne

TaraJayne's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:52 PM
Is this pic of me and my cat any better?

TaraJayne's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:48 PM
Thanks guys for the advice, I think what you're all saying is true!!I have just been so ready to find him for so long I easily seem to get frustrated!!ohwell

TaraJayne's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:39 PM
Thanks, I am trying to be patient, but it's tough!!

TaraJayne's photo
Fri 02/01/08 08:37 PM
Hey everyone!!I know it's late, but I really could use some advice....I have been disappointed in my love life for quite awhile, anyways I was so hoping to find a guy here on this site!!My question is I couldn't get a guy I liked to respond to me, what is the best way to go about meeting "the right guy?" Thanks!!

TaraJayne's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:32 PM
I have know idea why my parents have such a problem with me finding a guy, just overproctective I guess!!

TaraJayne's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:29 PM
Oh, I'm on mine, and he was on his, I guess because I was on here over there or something, don't know...

TaraJayne's photo
Fri 02/01/08 07:13 PM
Hey everyone noone IM me on here okay?It accidentally somehow goes to my dad's pc!!SO message me personally if you wanna chat, Thanks!!

TaraJayne's photo
Thu 01/31/08 08:06 PM
Welcome, Hope you have good luck!!:smile:

TaraJayne's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:51 PM
Hang in there, you will have better luck, I think jsh is a great place for meeting people, I know I'm glad I found it!:smile:

TaraJayne's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:46 PM
Hey good luck to you, I know how exes can be If you wanna be kind, I think you should just tell him, you wanna stay good friends, and your really happy on your own right now, cause never know what the future holds!!:smile:

TaraJayne's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:41 PM
OOPS!!I guess myspace does have a forum, I just have never used it.Besides, I think people on jsh, take you more seriously for the mostpart anyway!happy

TaraJayne's photo
Thu 01/31/08 07:26 PM
Hey guys!!!I'm having alot of fun on here, I love jsh!! Even myspace doesn't have forums where people talk back and forth all the time, LOL!!I only wish that the Ohio guy I'm interested in will show me some attention soon!!!blushing

TaraJayne's photo
Thu 01/31/08 05:27 PM
Hey everyone, I'm new to jsh, so I was wondering is this the only way people chat on here or how else can they??Thanks!!happy

TaraJayne's photo
Thu 01/31/08 12:01 PM
Hey everyone, I haven't been on here very long, but I have already met a guy who I am interested in meeting, so I think this site really does help. I don't wanna say his name,don't wanna embarrass anyone! All I know is I messaged him requested him as my friend and said yes I'd like to meet him!! I don't think he's been on here recently, but I've checked out his profile alot not that I'm a stalker, but he's a true hottie who lives pretty close!! If he is interested in talking and getting to know me, I wish he'd let me know soon!! He should know who he is!Thanks, Tarablushing flowerforyou

TaraJayne's photo
Wed 01/30/08 07:35 PM
I don't want there to be any offense to the guys who I've said no to. It doesn't mean I really wouldn't give you a chance, it's just that I really need to get to know a guy first as friends, and then most likely he would need to live kinda close but thanks for those offers, and thanks to the friends who added me thanks, you've made me feel welcome!!happy

TaraJayne's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:15 AM
Hi again, it's me Tara!! Thanks to those of you for responding to my post, this new site is pretty interesting, I'm sure it'll be fun!!happy

TaraJayne's photo
Tue 01/29/08 11:07 AM
Hello guys!!!Especially Ohio guys, my name is Tara, and I am brand new to just say hi, so HI!!If you are interested in dating a small town McArthur girl, please check out my profile and let me know!! Thanks!!!