Community > Posts By > tnkitty

tnkitty's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:20 AM
Welcome! Hope you have an enjoyable time here.

tnkitty's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:14 AM
Men are sweet when they want something. When they want thew widdle bewies wubbed. LOL

tnkitty's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:12 AM
Cause men are stupid and it hurts our pride to lose. I am kidding. I think... ;)

tnkitty's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:10 AM
Ok, I am shy for whatever reason to put this topic but here it is. I started watching the PBR in the last year and I really love it. I love the bulls and of course how could I not love the men that ride them. I just wonder who else watches bull riding. I like other sports too but this is my favorite. It's dangerous, smelly and tough!

tnkitty's photo
Sun 10/12/08 04:06 AM
I used to think of that possibility.

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/09/08 11:49 PM
Wonder why she thought ass and he thought table.....

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/09/08 11:39 PM
EWWW haha

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/09/08 11:32 PM
WHY does that have to be true? oh well. LoL

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/09/08 01:16 PM
I don't know, maybe I will check Fable out. I love games so just buying it is just part of my fun. lol

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/09/08 01:14 PM
Wow Netscape eh? Been a while. As for IE, yeah.... Emergencies only but then.... that's really what causes the emergencies. I use Opera too once in a while. I downloaded Chrome not too long ago but felt so limited although I didn't use it enough to really say that. I'll go back to it and check it out. Although this is off topic, I saw Tron last night finally for the first time. It sure took me back.... haha!

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:34 PM
I'm sorry you had to go through that. You did right for you. How could this not be? From what you are saying this is the way you need to be. The pain? Hurts like hell and will last until you naturally heal. Who knows how long that will be but patience and not having anything to do with him at all will heal you the best. I called my ex and made things worse on me. He called too and I should have never answered. I feel better now. Whenever I feel a negative feeling now, it is no longer because of him. It seems impossible to heal but it's real. Hope you make it through just fine.

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:29 PM
Because I was cheated on and kicked him out.

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:28 PM
No. I would wait until I see that we are clear to go. Why? Because the problems that are a part of ending a marriage or relationship need to be healed and done before adding another living human being into it that deep. I don't mind talking about the possibility for later but I would want the person to feel relieved of another person before they start something new with me.

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:24 PM
Nope and that's why I am here.

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:21 PM
Because, when the traffic light turns green, the group can move. Now go contemplate my wisdom. lol

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:20 PM
Yes, do be bold. You won't lose anything but ring around the chairs. lol maybe. And do let us know?

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 10:12 PM
A tiny rip in my sad heart called Springfield... lol

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 09:59 PM
If he only did it with me, haha

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 06:15 PM

Ok Ok... I'll put that in my Netflix que. lol I'm pretty alright, thanks for askin'.
Hi there!! Thanks for droppin in!! Glad to meet ya!! Always like meeting new people....never saw you before...flowers

Yeah, I left for a while but never really got into the site much so I'm not really known.

tnkitty's photo
Thu 10/02/08 05:59 PM
Ok Ok... I'll put that in my Netflix que. lol I'm pretty alright, thanks for askin'.