Community > Posts By > Emgee

Emgee's photo
Fri 12/30/22 05:14 PM
I think everyone has their own understanding and concept of love, depends also on their current stage and situation in life. I guess just respect others' POVz and don't give up looking for that special someone for you.

Emgee's photo
Fri 12/30/22 05:11 PM
I just come here for conversations and to mingle every now and then. To get that human connection in. But sadly, I can't be here for long. I read transmigration novels and listen to podcasts, more than doing socials.

Emgee's photo
Fri 12/30/22 05:07 PM
Yes, definitely.

Emgee's photo
Sat 10/08/22 12:15 AM
Netflix user here :) Hmm am not sure if you would love them as much as I do but I enjoyed watching these: Green Snake, Over the Moon, Nino Kuni, Enola Holmes, The Thieves, Persuasion, My Fair Lady, #Alive, Resident Evil Welcome to Raccoon City.

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/29/20 01:28 AM
All relationships are different. LDR is ok as long as it is truly ok with both parties.

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:10 AM
And I meant a close up photo of your face and not other parts of your body lol

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 02:03 AM
Here is a suggestion, hope it is helpful... Talk about a topic that is interesting to you. If it is also interesting to her then you get to talk more and know about one another. You may need also to change your picture and do a close up photo instead.

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:56 AM
There should be mutual agreement to have sex.

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:54 AM
Nobody wants to be in a toxic relationship but anybody can end up with a toxic family and work on their relationships because it matters.

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:21 AM
The Greatest Bacon

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:19 AM
Depends on preference and personal limitations, otherwise why would it be?

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:15 AM
Am not shy but I am afraid. My family is not really that warm and what I want in a relationship is kind of the opposite. However, having gotten older and tried to go out of my way to form relationships with other people, I realize that it is tiring. Hoping it would be different with the right person, but how can there be a right person unless I make it right for me? Sorry if my answer is not helpful.

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 01:06 AM
It makes me uncomfortable but I guess it is when a guy comments about my looks, asks a lot of rather personal questions and/or asks me out frequently to have friendly walks together. Am from the Philippines and most people here are said to be introverts, so these instances of going out of one's way could be signs.

Emgee's photo
Sat 08/01/20 12:51 AM
Working for eternity, no thanks

Emgee's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:36 PM
I like musicals and have so many favorites... The Phantom of the Opera, The Greatest Showman, The Last 5 Years

Emgee's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:30 PM
A hunk with a heart and a sweet mouth, kidding aside I want someone who will notice and appreciate a part of me that I myself am proud about. Maybe it is the same for other women.

Emgee's photo
Fri 07/31/20 11:23 PM
Maybe it depends on how deep you want the friendship to be before making up your mind about the person. Agree that friendship is needed but it can develop while in a relationship particularly when attraction came first. Just stay open and mature (which may be difficult) when things dont go the way you hoped.

Emgee's photo
Sat 07/04/20 08:10 AM
I can say yes for objects like bag, shoes or a cute dress. But a human being is more complex. Love at first sight is a romantic and beautiful notion, but not something I have personally experienced.

Emgee's photo
Sat 07/04/20 06:56 AM
Good question... Part of being mindful of the present moment.. I honestly am a little anxious about online mingling. First time trying a dating app and am immediately getting messages (panic!). Would like to say hi to everyone. Stay safe!

Emgee's photo
Sat 07/04/20 06:48 AM
Thank you!

Previous 1